Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Hope We Need But Can't Get (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hope We Need But Can't Get (pictures) (166 Views)

FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them / Uzodinma Gives Out 2,700 Phones & Cars At The Hope For Imo Concert (Pix) / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hope We Need But Can't Get (pictures) by Stubborn82: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2023
Does dreams come true? Who has ever dreamed and see it come true in real life should please step forward and tell us, if it true that dreams do come true. I have seen miracles happened, yes, I have witnessed the impossible turn possible, i have seen the rich turn poor, likewise I have seen the poor becomes so rich, I mean, i have seen things that makes me to open my mouth widely in perplex but dreams come true? I beg to differ.
Exactly two years and six months today, I had a dream on August 17th in the year 2020, in my dream I saw a flag (see attached image), and when I woke up, this dream kept flashing in my head, but I knew that, there is something peculiar about this dream, so I went to my computer to document it graphically just the way I saw it in my dream, years come and go, I had forgotten about this dream, until recently I was talking with some close associates about the elections and the hope of Nigerians, there my mind went back to the dream I had some two and half years ago.
I went straight to my laptop to search for it, I couldn't remember the exact name I save it with, after fruitless searched something struck me to type "flag" on the search box, behold it brought out many file with "flag" and from there I quickly locates the file that I was looking for.
To cut the long story short, as I opened the file, immediately I could still remember the meaning and the interpretation of this dream, because this dream appeared to me in graphic image, it is easy for me as someone who work with graphic contents to understand each elements on the flag. If I could sum up the meaning of this dream I will call it "SALVATION " or "EXODUS"
Here is the meaning of this dream base on graphic interpretations.
The three white lines represents movement of people, crowds, elements or energy.
The sun which appears in it intensive mode represents Hope, power, light, illumination, ideas or solutions.
While the green background symbolises fertility, growth, fruitfulness, health or prosperity.
In a simple term, this flag is showing the movement of people towards the direction of Hope through a fertile land. This means Exodus, the journey to a good life.
But unfortunately, one thing disfigured the chimpanzee, it arm is longer than it thigh, the hope seems to be comfortable in the dream world. Oh I wish dream come true, i wish this could happen to my dear country, i wish, yes! I wish.....wish....wis....wi........w........hmmmm, 🙃🤥🙄

(1) (Reply)

We Deserve The Bad Leaders We Have / Can YPP Win Akwaibom? / Governor Adeleke Approves Pensioners' Payment, Release Bond Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.