Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election (83026 Views)

INEC Planing To Doctor FCT Presidential Election Result – LP / Ireti Kingibe Of Labour Party Wins FCT Senatorial Election / Fct Presidential Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Ken4Christ: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Offpoint1:
Let's us be calm until the winner is announced.

If dem refuse make God use dem we go let devil use us...

Make the arm forces order for more ammunitions because "dem go kill us tire"

He lose his home, lose his adopted home and lose the FCT una wan make us believe sey na him win election... Where in the history of Nigeria has that ever happened?

Never. This points to the fact that most of the states results were manipulated.

We want to see the results in the server. Period. Anything short of this will not be accepted.

You can't rule people who don't want you.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Archie30: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
if e tru nko??

It's still insignificant..

Oh sorry, it was rigged as popular claim

My brother use your head. This election is not a tribal election. It's Nigerian people including you VS the ruling class/elite. I have my sympathy for the people in SW. Possibly the smartest people in Nigeria. Tinubu is no where near Yoruba enough to be the president of Nigeria. For a start we know how good Yoruba people are. Yoruba people is better than this if the president must be from SW. Nigerians voted competence and integrity. All the people talking tribalism here shame on you. This election will unite Nigerians more than ever. I can give you the names of thousands of Yoruba men and women who can lead this country and Tinubu is not one of them. He can't and we have rejected him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by zikrolly: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
I am proud to be part of this history, I patiently waited for 7hours 20 minutes, before I was able to cast my vote.

Ajisebioyolaari:
Premium Times Nigeria

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/585212-just-in-nigeriadecides2023-obi-wins-abuja-with-wide-margin.html
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Offpoint1:

He lose his home, lose his adopted home and lose the FCT una wan make us believe sey na him win election... Where in the history of Nigeria has that ever happened?

I know you no go even comot for house. Na the mumus wey you go inspire dem go shoot bullet for face.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Plus10:
The result is manipulated ,Obi won with landslides, INEC is a fraudulent institution.

Sore loser
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by onuman: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
kingsways:
Lagos and Abuja represents the diversity of Nigeria

Obi is the winner of the election

Lagos and Abuja are inhabited nearly equally by Muslims and Christians.

The reflection of the Abuja election results should have been the same nationwide in Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and non-Muslims.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by davodyguy: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
State without a Governor?
This guy, you are still here.

I told you Obi will not win and BAT would win.

By Friday latest, collation would have been concluded
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
davodyguy:

This guy, you are still here.

I told you Obi will not win and BAT would win.

By Friday latest, collation would have been concluded
Obi and Bat didn't not meet the constitutional requirements.So keep dreaming.Bat that was rejected in his States Osun, Lagos, Abuja , Kano wants to be president? Clown.He must not win Abuja but he must get 25% which he didn't according to Falana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Treadway: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fayos1:

I ask again, Are you sure?

https://www.nairaland.com/7589922/25-fct-not-requirement-emerge
the statement credited to Falana states that winning FCT is not a prerequisite. He did not say securing the 25% required is not a prerequisite. Having 25% in a state/FCT is different from winning a state/FCT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by 00FFT00(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Divit:

grin grin Ode I’m way richer than your whole household combined😂🤡

Just what I thought. Poor and wretched slum dweller.

I no wan break your heart, but hear this, I'm one of the people who gave Nigeria the over 20 billion dollars in remittances last year, that sustained poverty ravaged children like yourself, and kept you from imminent starvation. Now, go back to chasing old, lonely white women online to scam.

Ode! 😂🤡
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by 00FFT00(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Treadway:
the statement credited to Falana states that winning FCT is not a prerequisite. He did not say securing the 25% required is not a prerequisite. Having 25% in a state/FCT is different from winning a state/FCT

No mind them.
No 25% in FCT, No Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Divit(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
00FFT00:

Just what I thought. Poor and wretched slum dweller.

I no wan break your heart, but hear this, I'm one of the people who gave Nigeria the over 20 billion dollars in remittances last year, that sustained poverty ravaged children like yourself, and kept you from imminent starvation. Now, go back to chasing old, lonely white women online to scam.

Ode! 😂🤡

Lmfao 😂
Send me your wallet, lemme credit you $100 in SHIBA.
I Know you must be hungry right now and have a dire need to fill your empty belly with some food.
Com’ on man! Don’t be shy, Send it 😉
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Demurray: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
internet:
(1) fct is not a state. (2) the entire fct has one senator and 2 house of rep. (3) no house assembly members. (4) no governor. (5) the president is the one that appoints a minister for the people of fct. So they must trust u with their 25% or even 80% of their votes. 25% in Fct is very compulsory.
All the attributes you listed are quite the same when compared to state, the reason they have no governor is that FCT is the seat of power controlled by president most importantly because the areas it covered is smaller compared to state . So FCT is not special and they can not determine who govern Nigeria in
general.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by DashingRush(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
All Solar Services: Looking to switch to renewable energy and save money on your monthly electricity bills? Look no further than our affordable solar installation service. Get a free quotation. Visit www.allsolar.com.ng to learn more.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by 00FFT00(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Divit:

Lmfao 😂
Send me your wallet, lemme credit you $100 in SHIBA.
I Know you must be hungry right now and have a dire need to fill your empty belly with some food.
Com’ on man! Don’t be shy, Send it 😉

You're a kid. No make me vex, make I no remind FBI say you dey scam our people.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Divit(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
00FFT00:

You're a kid. No make me vex, make I no remind FBI say you dey scam our people.

Lmfao 😂
Well, I’ve seen that you’re one of them ibo wheelbarrow pushers in Lagos.
You tried sha. But I really wanted to help, seriously if you need food to eat throughout this week in preparation for the upcoming gubernatorial election, pls feel free to quote this message and inscribe your BEP20 wallet address in it and I’ll humbly send you $100 in SHIBA😊
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by famology(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu got fantastic numbers almost everywhere in Nigeria. He was either 1st or 2nd in most places across Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by 00FFT00(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Divit:

Lmfao 😂
Well, I’ve seen that you’re one of them ibo wheelbarrow pushers in Lagos.
You tried sha. But I really wanted to help, seriously if you need food to eat throughout this week in preparation for the upcoming gubernatorial election, pls feel free to quote this message and inscribe your BEP20 wallet address in it and I’ll humbly send you $100 in SHIBA😊

Kid, your papa hut in Ogbomosho is leaking water. Go fix it, and buy them some food while you're at it. That is even assuming say you no still dey chop mama thank you at your age.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Sammy5413(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC chairman Manhood is a disgrace to independency
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Treasure123(f): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogbe88:
are u dense, do the math it's less than 20%, seems too muchos kids are in this forum.

Even if I am wrong, your reply makes you more of a dense. Olodo and Agbaya all in one that is who you are.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Mayhem1: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Offpoint1:

see the real Lagos result, las las Peter Obi will have the last laugh

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Divit(m): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
00FFT00:

Kid, your papa hut in Ogbomosho is leaking water. Go fix it, and buy them some food while you're at it. That is even assuming say you no still dey chop mama thank you at your age.
I won’t insult your dad coz I get sense pass you.
I know you’re poor. And you could be one of those ibos living in a pitiable condition.
I’m going to farm city right now, Care to come?
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by davodyguy: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi and Bat didn't not meet the constitutional requirements.So keep dreaming.Bat that was rejected in his States Osun, Lagos, Abuja , Kano wants to be president? Clown.He must not win Abuja but he must get 25% which he didn't according to Falana
Never knew you guys are this daft.

The constitution is seeing FCT as a state.

Let me test your logic

Assuming Obi gets more than 25% in all 36 states and got the highest number of votes, but could only manage 10% of votes in FCT, are you saying just because of FCT he would not be declared winner?

Answer this question Mr man
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
davodyguy:

Never knew you guys are this daft.

The constitution is seeing FCT as a state.

Let me test your logic

Assuming Obi gets more than 25% in all 36 states and got the highest number of votes, but could only manage 10% of votes in FCT, are you saying just because of FCT he would not be declared winner?The constitution says so

Answer this question Mr man
The Constitution says you must get 25% in Abuja stop crying
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by davodyguy: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Constitution says you must get 25% in Abuja stop crying
So you mean after getting 50% in 36 states and got only 10% in FCT you can't be declared President?

Chai.

I told you Obi will come 3rd.

How much do you have in your account to bet?

BAT would be declared returned by INEC before Friday.

Let's place a Bet
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by bal4real: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Skankamola:

Obidense people wont get it.
oga re-visit the electoral Act/constitution. You must get 25% in atleast 24 states of the federation AND the FCT. Meaning, you MUST get 25% in FCT.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by bal4real: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
davodyguy:

So you mean after getting 50% in 36 states and got only 10% in FCT you can't be declared President?

Chai.

I told you Obi will come 3rd.

How much do you have in your account to bet?

BAT would be declared returned by INEC before Friday.

Let's place a Bet
oga go and read the electoral act/constitution. U must get 25% in FCT, even if u get 100% in the rest of the 36 states.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Shikini: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lovely
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by davodyguy: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
bal4real:
oga go and read the electoral act/constitution. U must get 25% in FCT, even if u get 100% in the rest of the 36 states.
You're wrong.

It's not even electoral Act.

It's the 1999 constitution as amended that states 2/3 and FCT

36 with the use of the word 'and' means 36+1 meaning 37.

You can meet the threshold in 23 states and use the FCT as your 24th state
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by AwkaFinest: 5:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Mayhem1:
It's compulsory you dunce, you think people are just saying it to console their selves abi? Your eyes go soon clear.

finally who is the dunce?

Wetin you no understand big pass you..
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by AwkaFinest: 5:12am On Mar 01, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Look into thr more. Illiterate that cannot understand basic differences between "and" and "include"

Tinubu has been declared winner, so between me and you who is now the illiterate?

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by AwkaFinest: 5:15am On Mar 01, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
it's true. It's you that do not understand English. Tinubu has to get 25%in FCT according to constitution

Can you now see that the fees paid by your parents for your education was a waste?

Tinubu has been declared your President!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.