Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election (83011 Views)

INEC Planing To Doctor FCT Presidential Election Result – LP / Ireti Kingibe Of Labour Party Wins FCT Senatorial Election / Fct Presidential Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by TrumpDonald2: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ok, but he's the president sebi??

And organisations in Ur region will have his portrait hanging from their walls.

Calm down, no body has declared him. No rush

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Demurray: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Mayhem1:
FCT is compulsory!! if you like get win 100 states in the country if you don't get 25% in the FCT then nobody will be declared president.
is there any special reason as to which winner must get 25% of FCT? FCT is like other 36 states nothing attach to it.. Anyways let's keep watching .
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by OlawaleBammie: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lol

Sooner than later bro
TrumpDonald2:

Calm down, no body has declared him. No rush
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by internet: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Demurray:
is there any special reason as to which winner must get 25% of FCT? FCT is like other 36 states nothing attach to it.. Anyways let's keep watching .
yes there is a reason o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by TheRollingStone: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
kpompey:

You must be insane. Igbos are a bittered tribe, with many machineries local and international tribe wanting to destroy Nigeria. I served in their state and I could publish a book on them. They are mainly PDP states, prior to emergence of Obi and only Anambra is APGA. They voted the useless old man Obasanjo against Olu Falae , which the Yoruba's are rooting for. If Peter Obi is leading regardless of the circumstances, the music would have been different. A lot of post have been flying all about on the need to return to Biafran. They incite our youths against our candidate using end sars campaign. Tinubu offence in the struggle is that he never joined hand with them to castigate the government, which Peter Obi equally never did. However, the hid Akwuzu sars killing from you, where over 100 of igbo youth were killed by the shoot at sight order given by Mr Obi. Arguements should be based on fact and figure, check the result from the east and ask them where is Democrazy in that. Peter Obi won LAGOS, TARABA, ABUJA, NASARAWA and pulled good votes in other nothern and south-western states, but in Anambra alone he had a million plus vote, Atiku 5000 plus, Tinubu -980. The same thing plays out in Abia , Ebonyi, Imo and Enugu. Yet, you call us name and even threatened us on our own land. An act no one can try in the east. Ask them if a Yoruba or Hausa man can be a member of the house of representative in igboland, if a Yoruba /hausa man can emerge as a local government chairman, if we can have a Yoruba King in the east. These and many more are to be address. We are not coward, but peace loving. Any attempt to incite violence in Lagos will meet equal match this time. We are not bigots and selfish tribe. Your true nature is known to everyone now. LP is a scam programed in Peter Obi. We congratulate the city-boy in advance. Long live the incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

All i hear is tribalism, you can sound as emotional as you like, but as it stands the apc is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria, tinubu is the least person to even be recommended to come in next, especially with his muslim muslim ticket, weather you like to admit it or not, and we will no longer buy their lies and shit talk. The peoples mandate can not be denied from them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Alliswell248: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Plus10:

Won with which votes...the ones manufactured by the corrupt institution called INEC?Something must be wrong with your sense of reasoning angry

I don't have time to argue with unintelligent people.
So AA results were equally 'rigged' according to PO supporters.
Self delusion.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
kingsways:
Lagos and Abuja represents the diversity of Nigeria

Obi is the winner of the election
Obi won Lagos and Abuja and Wike wants us to believe he lost Rivers State?
Such a joke!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Demurray: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
internet:
yes there is a reason o
Let's hear it
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by kpompey: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheRollingStone:

All i hear is tribalism, you can sound as emotional as you like, but as it stands the apc is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria, tinubu is the least person to even be recommended to come in next, especially with his muslim muslim ticket, weather you like to admit it or not, and we will no longer buy their lies and shit talk. The peoples mandate can not be denied from them

Where is the mandate?keep it in Anambra and other eastern state, where you have a million vote to Tinubu 980 and Atiku 5000. Where two people are voting on one ballot paper singing igbo anthem. The original owner of pvc and the other person holding their hand to thumb print for labour party.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Evidenx(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
#EndInecNow...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Segzy19: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Means nothing!

It's 25% across the federation (Abuja inclusive).
Guys, go educate yourselves
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by TheRollingStone: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
kpompey:

Where is the mandate?keep it in Anambra and other eastern state, where you have a million vote to Tinubu 980 and Atiku 5000. Where two people are voting on one ballot paper singing igbo anthem. The original owner of pvc and the other person holding their hand to thumb print for labour party.

You are a lost cause. Your type will drink poison because it's served from your tribal cup. Enjoy your backwardness alone
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by cocoduck: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Why is Mazi kanu still dwelling in your head 24/7! Nobody has 'abandoned' him! Can you give reasons why you think he's been abandoned?
What do you mean by dwelling? Peter Obi was the reason, IPOB started having in fighting, because he, suddenly out of nowhere promised Biafrans heaven and earth, and foolish ones began following him.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by cocoduck: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Why did they abandon mnk in the first place??

They never truly loved him, they just love what he was doing...na ohaneze shock me pass, telling FG to extradite Simon ekpa and punish him the way they punish mnk, lol I was like soo soon??

Now mnk would be laffing at them grin
E go do them like film
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by WantsandMore: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
I'm convinced that the igbos are voting along tribal lines, have yall seen the Anambra Stats? Damn...
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by kpompey: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheRollingStone:

You are a lost cause. Your type will drink poison because it's served from your tribal cup. Enjoy your backwardness alone

Judge yourself who is the real bigot...........Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by tyinfinity: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obi rigged in Lagos and FCT .obituary peter shall pay for all his rigging
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by EmekaBlue(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
DantataIsMyGuy:
Igbos can only keep crying 🀣🀣😎😎😎
Hush! This is not about only Igbos but many well meaning Nigerians

Get sense!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Dmanlex(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peter Obi is the new president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Ezeego1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Demurray:

FCT is not a state, it's the federal capital territory

FCT Only has one senator

FCT only has 2 house of representatives

FCT don't have a governor but a minister

It's mandatory to have at least 25 percent in FCT

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by ebbo(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Felabrity:
How the hell did Tinubu get 90k?

Come down to kwali and Abaji and ask us this stupid question pls.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Hakanyeter: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hello Friends,

I'm leaving my comment to follow the topic... Thanks for the information.....
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Mayhem1: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
00FFT00:
You must secure 25% of the votes cast in 24 states and FCT to become president.

Tinubu FCT Score:

90902 / 478923 * 100 = 18,980.......

= 18.9%

Atiku FCT Score:

74199 / 478923 * 100 = 15,492.......

= 15.4%

Basis:

Section 134 (2) of the Nigerian constitution.

You must secure 25% of the votes cast in the FCT. Tinubu and Atiku failed to meet this requirement.
See how Nlfpmod push that video where Femi Falana stated that it's not mandatory to win FCT with 25% to frontpage without hesitation, all in the bid to cool the mind of Urchins. It's obvious that it's mandatory to win FCT with 25%.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Kelvin3476: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
FuckAnyFuckable:

I won't make further comment on this. You guys are nothing but empty barrels making noise.

The free and fair election results keep popping up in favour of omoluabis and this show our superiority over you the Osu flatin*os

Jagaban is your next successful President

F*ck all haters of the successful y'all f*cked for life
EMPTY BARRELS AGAINST THE WORLD LEADERS.
We know that ur strengths lies in ur tongue and ur region.

i know that rigging\thuggery and malpratice is free and fair to some regions.

thats how ur misfurtune through this government if it will actually hold be free and fair.
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Kelvin3476: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
tyinfinity:
Obi rigged in Lagos and FCT .obituary peter shall pay for all his rigging
says someone who will reap evil and lies on the long run of his future

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by internet: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Demurray:

Let's hear it
(1) fct is not a state. (2) the entire fct has one senator and 2 house of rep. (3) no house assembly members. (4) no governor. (5) the president is the one that appoints a minister for the people of fct. So they must trust u with their 25% or even 80% of their votes. 25% in Fct is very compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Divit(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
00FFT00:

By the grace of God, I am more successful in this life than your entire wretched kindred. Post a picture of your environment with my username on a piece of paper within 10 minutes, and if it is not some dilapidated arrangement as I know it is, I will credit you N100,000 without a word. Take me up on this. Ode!
grin grin Ode I’m way richer than your whole household combinedπŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by davodyguy: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Section 134 of the Constitution provides as follows:

(1) A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have been duly elected, where, there being only two candidates for the election –

(a) he has the majority of votes cast at the election; and

(2) A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have been duly elected where, there being more than two candidates for the election-

It means 2/3 of 37 states (36 states plus FCT 'state')
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Tinubu fails to get 25% in FCT

Abuja is regarded as any other state, 25% in Abuja is not a prerequisite to be declared winner. Accept an inevitable defeat and live happily ever after or make trouble and face soldiers
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
davodyguy:

It means 2/3 of 37 states (36 states plus FCT 'state')
State without a Governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
lansile:

Abuja is regarded as any other state, 25% in Abuja is not a prerequisite to be declared winner. Accept an inevitable defeat and live happily ever after or make trouble and face soldiers
The constitution is clear.You must not win Abuja but you must get 25%. Abuja does not have a Governor and a President that doesn't have 25% of votes from it's people can't appoint their Minister
Re: Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election by Ken4Christ: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
DMerciful:
APC got less than 25%. Rerun

What are the rules for a rerun? Maybe, they forgot to up his figure to 25%. This is where God caught them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.