Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) (53790 Views)

Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by BJanta: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
almarthins:

I can tell you this once, jagaban or no jagaban Nigeria has always got a ruler or leader.

I was not deluded when I voted for buhari, now I am deluded for saying they saw jagaban in oshomole. It is like a child that see a God in his father. For the esakos, oshomole holds in his hand sceptre of power and leadership. So don't misinterpret my statement.

Do you think if a person like oshomole is not in edo APC will garner much votes?

However, I am not a propagandist. I never participated in all the online bashing and tactical tantrums. I am very rational, Likewise I notice obi was not in the habit of throwing jabs like his opponents.

Obi's political punch in edo should not be taken lightly, it might be the beginning of the end for APC.

My solemn message to those that care to know is " he thinketh he standeth should take heed less he falls."

Bro, you're right. I'm humbled by your civility, and again, I misunderstood you.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Prince16: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:
I am happy for jagaban
Õtá pò gan, but Baba God put them to shame!
cool
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Prince16: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by edungene7: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Atiku will emerge fear north this is actually the game of thrones they started with favouring Tinubu with the results and technically trying to push obi out with the 25 percent spread but watch how Atiku is meeting up with the 25percent spread he Atiku won in key states in the north to close the gap Kaduna and kastina this guys are actually working for Atiku while they keep Tinubu in the lead to deceive the entire south lol southerners Una no wise
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by bewla(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:
I am happy for jagaban
are you among the unchain if you just want to join no form
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by bewla(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
SellerAccount:
We shall never labour in vain.

You cant steal the people's mandate.

I still need fiverr seller accounts. Send me a WhatsApp message through my signature.
amen
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by chysam: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Can you see how APC is wholeheartedly inviting the khaki boys to take over?
Why are you declaring him president when collation is still in progress

I see 1993 repeating
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Abubkr98: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]I am extremely happy with the results so far.nigeria we are religious people we belief that God give power to whom he wills, We pray for the best and hope for the best.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by jahsharon: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:
A loyal ally like Oshiomole is what any man needs.. the man really endured in APC amidst troubles from divisive elements in the party.

I see victory for Oshiomole.. Godspeed to President-Elect Bola Tinubu.

As we pray for loyal allies like Oshiomhole, may we never offend unforgiving friends like Wike the wicked one.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Jack500: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
ecolime:
They keep playing with fire.

One man wants to burn Nigeria down since 2020 because of his inordinate ambition.

He and his fellow old kleptomanics in collusion with corrupt government institutions keep provoking the Youths and insulting our sensibilities.

Una cup go full very soon.

Sharap! You can't do more than a dead rat, Nigeria army will just waste you, I hope you have written your will already, that's if you have. Ode
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by olaoye2008: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
See him wowo face am sure his wife will be quizzing his face while kissing him like who is drinking bitter leaf water

OSHO BABA NA MAN HE BE
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obrigardo:
Nonsense.

Why young able bodied men can call a senile dementia patient like tinubu City Boy is beyond me.

I'm sorry Corruption is now part of the Nigerian psyche. It's only for the love of corruption you'd see a young man wasting his data to defend tinubu.

At last, we will come back four years later to lament or keep mum about how woeful tinubu was.

Let's bet - Yaraduas health and the way the cabal ran the presidency will be child's play to tinubu if he eventually wins this.

prophet of doom !
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by alrahmanonline(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please my fellow Batists, Let us celebrate magnanimously, Please don't make fun of the Obidients and Atikulates, They are passing through a lot right now. God bless the incoming president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. God bless you all and God bless Nigeria.🎉🎉🎉

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Akonimohate12:
Ok grin grin
so is this from INEC? You people don't know the difference between INEC and just random people on the internet
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by sukkot: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yagier:
Now that tinubu didn’t secure 25 percent there’s going to be a rerun but initially you guys were screaming rig…..your hypocrisy speak reach high heavens…..where is this hatred coming from??this blind hate…the same reason you install buhari and drove Jonathan…you just want some folks gone by all means which makes it easy for the so called messiah to fool you cox your not thinking straight or logical at all.
So we have 36 states but for the sake of election they add FCT as a state hence why they say STATES AND FCT. So they require you to get 25 percent spread in 24 states out of the 36 STATES AND FCT. Shikena is a simple sturves. There is an entity called the 36 STATES AND FCT and from that entity we need 25 percent in 24 of them. That entity has 37 states combined in it

tHERE IS NO RERUN. JAGABAN WON

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by sukkot: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ckonnet:
Urchins are having a field day!!! Very shameful that I share the same country with low IQ individuals that can't see beyond their nose but it can't be the same for anyone in Nigeria anymore!
STOP WAILING

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Nolevel666: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tinubu is loved outside Lagos more than Lagos , i pray he doesn’t disappoint Nigerians. Please let’s shun violence and don’t trigger anyone or any party. Shun violence and let’s pray for the incoming government to take us to the promise land.

Nor worry we go soon hear say he go london for checkup as buhari day do am
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Osamanelly(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tinubu is loved outside Lagos more than Lagos , i pray he doesn’t disappoint Nigerians. Please let’s shun violence and don’t trigger anyone or any party. Shun violence and let’s pray for the incoming government to take us to the promise land.
The promise land that you and your family won't see.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by bisiswag(f): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Zincfingers:
God bless Oshiomole.
He took bullets for Tinubu and his political fortune plummeted.
Look at him today.

Methinks his end goal is Presidency!
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Bennycollins: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obrigardo:
Nonsense.

Why young able bodied men can call a senile dementia patient like tinubu City Boy is beyond me.

I'm sorry Corruption is now part of the Nigerian psyche. It's only for the love of corruption you'd see a young man wasting his data to defend tinubu.

At last, we will come back four years later to lament or keep mum about how woeful tinubu was.

Let's bet - Yaraduas health and the way the cabal ran the presidency will be child's play to tinubu if he eventually wins this.

It is not ordinary something my brother. Live cows are being buried in the lagoons as sacrifice to mermaids. Those cows are people's heads and brains. Sadly some people don't realize that their brains have been used.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Solocoin: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
This people are not the problem of Nigeria but the youth who kill and threatening people for them. At the end of the day they will loot the country send their children abroad, buy properties abroad, go hospital abroad and they will be here looking for who will help them. Let them continue another eight years of crying loading because these guys are going to continue borrow and loot.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Funflipper: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aldol:
I want to also admit that Obi fought a good fight. He performed beyond our expectations. Obi can try again in 2027 or 2031. God bless Nigeria

Peter Obi and Nyesom Wike were sent by God on a divine assignment to usher Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu into Aso Rock. If it wasn't for them, Atiku Abubabkar wouldn't be crying today.

God Bless Peter Obi
God Bless Nyesom Wike
God Bless President Ahmed Bola Tinubu (GCFR)
God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Indeed he's a great ally.
They have be with themselves through thick and thin
Zincfingers:
God bless Oshiomole.
He took bullets for Tinubu and his political fortune plummeted.
Look at him today.

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Emola12(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:
I am happy for jagaban
tinubu will never and ever rule Nigeria aswear to God almighty I believe in God
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Emola12(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Ati reyin awon omo olote grin.Oju ti awon omo ogun biafra grin cheesy.
Ama Dibo ama wole. Bee na lori. Ati Dibo, ati wole cheesy cheesy
tinubu ko le dari wa ni naijiria laye lorun
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Karlifate: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
majekobaje1:

A Yoruba man is winning, another Yoruba man is writing letter of protest. O ma se o, he just want to leave a record of it is only me and no one else.

He fought Fela.
He did not like Awolowo
His Tafa Balogun was the only Police thief.
His Sunday Afolabi and Bode George were the only corrupt Ministers.
His Bola Ige was killed with no investigation, Abiola was not the Messiah. He fought Tinubu while he was Governor of Lagos and ceased Lagos allocation throughout the 8 years of his Presidency. Alani Akinrinade also was not an exception.
He is fighting Bola Tinubu again.
Let us ask him, kilode?

He doesn't want any Yoruba man to be President in his lifetime. grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by simbol(f): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oshiomhole thank you.
Jagaban for president 2023
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by 2mch(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Karlifate:

He doesn't want any Yoruba man to be President in his lifetime. grin grin
The baba get serious mental issue. The head no correct at all. He only wants to be the one in history to become a Yoruba President so he can always be worshipped. Tinubu his worst enemy now has also achieved it!
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Demurray: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Potential Senate President.

cheesy
First Timer In the house as a Senate president?

Is that possible?

What about experience?

Well, we are in Nigeria where anything is possible
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by tammie24: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Ati reyin awon omo olote grin.Oju ti awon omo ogun biafra grin cheesy.
Ama Dibo ama wole. Bee na lori. Ati Dibo, ati wole cheesy cheesy
oju ti awon Akotileta yoruba eko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Politicians Who Own Media Houses - Newspapers, TV & Radio Stations / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.