Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) (53784 Views)

Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Demurray: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
majekobaje1:
A Yoruba man is winning, another Yoruba man is writing letter of protest. O ma se o, he just want to leave a record of it is only me and no one else.

He fought Fela.
He did not like Awolowo
His Tafa Balogun was the only Police thief.
His Sunday Afolabi and Bode George were the only corrupt Ministers.
His Bola Ige was killed with no investigation, Abiola was not the Messiah. He fought Tinubu while he was Governor of Lagos and ceased Lagos allocation throughout the 8 years of his Presidency. Alani Akinrinade also was not an exception.
He is fighting Bola Tinubu again.
Let us ask him, kilode?
Baba kilode o?
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by coldFLARES1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Potential Senate President.

cheesy
I'm not sure that position is open to first timers
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by stevups(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Ati reyin awon omo olote grin.Oju ti awon omo ogun biafra grin cheesy.
Ama Dibo ama wole. Bee na lori. Ati Dibo, ati wole cheesy cheesy
My brother Aku Ajaye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
See him wowo face am sure his wife will be quizzing her face while kissing him like who is drinking bitter leaf water
How your mama face be?
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by akigbemaru: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
majekobaje1:
A Yoruba man is winning, another Yoruba man is writing letter of protest. O ma se o, he just want to leave a record of it is only me and no one else.

He fought Fela.
He did not like Awolowo
His Bola Ige was killed with no investigation, Abiola was not the Messiah. He fought Tinubu while he was Governor of Lagos and ceased Lagos allocation throughout the 8 years of his Presidency. Alani Akinrinade also was not an exception.
Let us ask him, kilode?
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by ekhai(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
See him wowo face am sure his wife will be quizzing her face while kissing him like who is drinking bitter leaf water
SEE PAINMENT
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Obitroy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=oyin44 post=121335458] I am happy for jagaban

If it is the will off God but if it is the will off the evil man less see how he will last still 8years but my joy is that they are just happy that is they turn not thinking of there future ahead remember na una go still come here in few years time insulting tunubu soon..this 8 years suffering go also touch una too
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by SouthernPlateau: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

Its scientifically-suspicious that such faces have success n sweet Block-Us down under grin
Thats y she will be strong forever with him
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
I see jagaban winning .
Congrats baba.
City boy for real.
100% for you.
U did your job well
Congrats in advance.
Jagaban Borgu of Africa. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by tyinfinity: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Two labour party members called obidogs committed suicide today.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by yom2(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tinubu is loved outside Lagos more than Lagos , i pray he doesn’t disappoint Nigerians. Please let’s shun violence and don’t trigger anyone or any party. Shun violence and let’s pray for the incoming government to take us to the promise land.
we hope so. That's what we hoped when buhari was coming in. We were with plenty of high hopes and expectations. But we did not see 1 naira to 1 solar as promised. Nor did we get bag of rice at 5k.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Pque(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tinubu is loved outside Lagos more than Lagos , i pray he doesn’t disappoint Nigerians. Please let’s shun violence and don’t trigger anyone or any party. Shun violence and let’s pray for the incoming government to take us to the promise land.

The fact that Obi won in Lagos was the effect of the End Sars saga of 20 October 2020, and it's one of those price he paid for bringing a Buhari that that squander this economy. Price well paid, I'm thinking; perhaps, APC might even lost the governorship to LP. People call it cause and effect, I call it cause and price. When you cause it, don't forget you have the price to pay
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by oluwatis: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2023

They can not love him in Lagos because taking Lagos from the hand of stomach infrastructure politicians and caliber is a big issue.
Jagaban don't dissapoint Nigerians that voted you. Give we youth renew hope. May God renew your years and strength to deliver
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by NofiuFade(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The issue with Lagosians nd Tinubu is not about maybe Lagosians hate Tinubu the real issue is there are some monsters Tinubu created in Lagos During his tenure as Governor nd subsequently during fashola tenure those monsters are currently tormenting Lagosians and I believe a lot of stupid things those monsters are currently constituting doesn’t not anywhere near Tinubu desk but Lagosians are holding him responsible for it grin mind you , I’m not opposing Tinubu presidency but I like the fact that this election speak the mind of average Lagosians, the rest of people living in Nigeria can choose what they want for themselves but Lagosians already decided on what they want! Life no hard cool #WeMeuve!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

Sore Ibo loser.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obrigardo:
Nonsense.

Why young able bodied men can call a senile dementia patient like tinubu City Boy is beyond me.

I'm sorry Corruption is now part of the Nigerian psyche. It's only for the love of corruption you'd see a young man wasting his data to defend tinubu.

At last, we will come back four years later to lament or keep mum about how woeful tinubu was.

Let's bet - Yaraduas health and the way the cabal ran the presidency will be child's play to tinubu if he eventually wins this.

Your tears are so delicious, gimme more...
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
ecolime:
They keep playing with fire.

One man wants to burn Nigeria down since 2020 because of his inordinate ambition.

He and his fellow old kleptomanics in collusion with corrupt government institutions keep provoking the Youths and insulting our sensibilities.

Una cup go full very soon.

Na when bullet scatter your skull you go know say its not good to be a sore loser.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
majekobaje1:

He fought Fela.
He did not like Awolowo
Let us ask him, kilode?

Obasanjo na Ibo man.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by ecolime(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Na when bullet scatter your skull you go know say its not good to be a sore loser.
Coward, You don't know you might be the first victim.. Never say never. I'm sure you've heard of stray bullet before.

Mumu
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
ecolime:
Coward, You don't know you might be the first victim.. Never say never. I'm sure you've heard of stray bullet before.Mumu

I'm not a bitter sore loser. God will never allow that to happen to me. But you, your candidate lost fair and square, and you wan scatter area. Na Ogun go kee you.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by ecolime(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

I'm not a bitter sore loser. God will never allow that to happen to me. But you, your candidate lost fair and square, and you wan scatter area. Na Ogun go kee you.
Awon ebi e logun mapa. Omo irankiran
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
ecolime:
Awon ebi e logun mapa. Omo irankiran

grin grin E pain am grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by fareed69(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Morphinne:

Pls tender your vawulence with mercy. Another 8 years of wailing no be beans mehn

Na you hunger go show.
Ewu
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Decent09(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tataffo:
Fool,we saw your handwork oooo...You,the jagaban and APC,Una no go die well!!!!

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1630487080018092032?t=RSY5acsUxMcnLGx_urhHHw&s=19

Some people must sacrifice their lives before the election now
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by DashingRush(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Advert: Get certifie with confidence. Take your business to the next level. We offer customized ISO certification services to businesses of all sizes. Get a free quote. Visit https://iso.systemcertifications.com to learn more.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by naturefellow(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
tolumizzy:
Ogun will kill you guys if you don't do well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo / Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.