Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

If I Collected Money, Your Curses Will Come To Pass”: Toyin Abraham Reacts After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Collected Money, Your Curses Will Come To Pass”: Toyin Abraham Reacts After (723 Views)

Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma / Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) / Ini Edo Glows In Sparkling Attire, Toyin Abraham Reacts (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Collected Money, Your Curses Will Come To Pass”: Toyin Abraham Reacts After by ExclusiveBet: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Toyin Abraham has continued to tackle trolls who attacked her for supporting Tinubu without the support of her husband Kolawole Ajeyemi
The filmmaker's husband had to issue a statement on social media, dissociating himself from her political choice
The actress, in a now-deleted post, revealed that the curses heaped on her would only work if she collected money from Tinubu
Toyin Abraham has continued to reply to every insult on social media because she chose to support Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress for president.

Shortly after her husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi, declared that he was not in support of her campaign, the actress dropped another post

Abraham clarified to her trolls that she did not get paid to campaign for Tinubu, as receiving money is the only way their curses will work.

She also added that Tinubu is still her choice, and she won't die, neither will her star die in water for her political stand.

Netizens react to Toyin's statement
mensah.patience.75054:

"We are talking about our future and new young coming STARS the only thing that matters to this old woman is her old Star that has already fallen? Just dey play."
burumchi:

"Don’t release any movie that’s all. By then it will be our choice too."
chef_ivyjones1:

"Them say make you no try produce or direct movie again; because na you and Tinubu go watch am "
cynthia_ona:

"Fear don start now now? You will definitely feel what’s coming, the wrath of God will be on you all supporting violence and killing innocent people. You can only be exempted if your hands are clean which obviously isn’t so be ready. I just pray Your innocent children will be exempted."
osa_tianah:

"Your star just diminished for your information I pity you have lost your glory ask Desmond Elliot how far "
endylight1:

"No just better release any movie for us to watch, enjoy it with Jagaban alone."
Nasboi cries out as man threatens to mess him up for supporting Peter Obi
Popular comedian and skit maker Nasboi is scared for his life for supporting Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

The skit maker took to his Instagram page with posts showing that a young man had been threatening his life.

According to the conversation, the man promised to deal with Nasboi for supporting Peter Obi in a Lagos that Asiwaju Tinubu made.

Source: Legit.ng

Re: If I Collected Money, Your Curses Will Come To Pass”: Toyin Abraham Reacts After by Moh247: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2023
I love Toyin Abraham... Be steadfast in your conviction

2 Likes

Re: If I Collected Money, Your Curses Will Come To Pass”: Toyin Abraham Reacts After by 9gerian: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Nobody owes anyone any explanation for supporting any candidate.

The online bullying we witnessed over which candidate to support is abnormal and speaks to the majority tyranny that will follow if the candidate of such people who resort to canceling and bullying others for daring to have an opinion. That is not democracy.

You can persuade others but do not bully, intimidate and curse others over their choice of candidate. What happens if your candidate wins but messes up? After all we are all humans.

Let’s imbibe the culture of advancing our arguments with a view to persuade others to see what we see.

ExclusiveBet:
Toyin Abraham has continued to tackle trolls who attacked her for supporting Tinubu without the support of her husband Kolawole Ajeyemi
The filmmaker's husband had to issue a statement on social media, dissociating himself from her political choice
The actress, in a now-deleted post, revealed that the curses heaped on her would only work if she collected money from Tinubu
Toyin Abraham has continued to reply to every insult on social media because she chose to support Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress for president.

Shortly after her husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi, declared that he was not in support of her campaign, the actress dropped another post

Abraham clarified to her trolls that she did not get paid to campaign for Tinubu, as receiving money is the only way their curses will work.

She also added that Tinubu is still her choice, and she won't die, neither will her star die in water for her political stand.

Netizens react to Toyin's statement
mensah.patience.75054:

"We are talking about our future and new young coming STARS the only thing that matters to this old woman is her old Star that has already fallen? Just dey play."
burumchi:

"Don’t release any movie that’s all. By then it will be our choice too."
chef_ivyjones1:

"Them say make you no try produce or direct movie again; because na you and Tinubu go watch am "
cynthia_ona:

"Fear don start now now? You will definitely feel what’s coming, the wrath of God will be on you all supporting violence and killing innocent people. You can only be exempted if your hands are clean which obviously isn’t so be ready. I just pray Your innocent children will be exempted."
osa_tianah:

"Your star just diminished for your information I pity you have lost your glory ask Desmond Elliot how far "
endylight1:

"No just better release any movie for us to watch, enjoy it with Jagaban alone."
Nasboi cries out as man threatens to mess him up for supporting Peter Obi
Popular comedian and skit maker Nasboi is scared for his life for supporting Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

The skit maker took to his Instagram page with posts showing that a young man had been threatening his life.

According to the conversation, the man promised to deal with Nasboi for supporting Peter Obi in a Lagos that Asiwaju Tinubu made.

Source: Legit.ng

1 Like

Re: If I Collected Money, Your Curses Will Come To Pass”: Toyin Abraham Reacts After by We4all: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
She is yet to collect but will soon receive the transfer.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Hits The Gym After Tiwa Savage’s Praising Comment / Top 5 Films That Made Saint Obi A Nollywood Legend / Could This Be Portable On Colos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.