Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) (836 Views)

Rep Proposes Bill For Compulsory Drug Tests On Politicians, Security Agents / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians / Edo Assembly Crisis: I’ll Not Issue Fresh Proclamation - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by BullBearMarket: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2023
The European union has stated that there won’t be any ban on election violence perpetrators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPwIZT2GjvM
Re: We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by Jashub: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2023
So indirectly the UK supports election malpractice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by Johnpaul1099: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Jashub:

Obviously they’ve been doing this for years, the loot from Nigeria play a vital role in some areas of the United kingdom, especially their banking and real estate industry.

Visit the Uk and see the number of politicians children living large. The United Kingdom also colonized Nigeria so they have a firm grip on several of our resources as a nation.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by Minjim: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Jashub:

The know every developing country's election has it challenges.

And Nigeria's democracy is still more decent than other African nation
Re: We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by Hausagoat001: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Minjim:

UK wayo no be today matter
Re: We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by greenermodels: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2023
When NNAMDI KANU keep saying that the UK is our biggest problem in this country, some people thought he was joking, now how far? They didn't even allow the election to end before coming out with their true colours. Neocolonialism.
Re: We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by Jashub: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Minjim:

I don't think so. Nigeria has probably one of the worst electoral processes on the continent.
Re: We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by flokii: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Give the stupid people protesting against the elections under Professor Mahmood to conduct theirs and watch them fail woefully.. useless set of people with "if I don't win, nobody wins" mentality.

They want the whole Nigeria to rig elections for Obi like they did in the South East.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by pearlha(f): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:
Give the stupid people protesting against the elections under Professor Mahmood to conduct theirs and watch them fail woefully.. useless set of people with "if I don't win, nobody wins" mentality.

They want the whole Nigeria to rig elections for Obi like they did in the South East.

shatap there, if not for corruption and rigging election for no dey like this
Re: We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by Xandelle: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Stop gaslighting the people. The man said its not the responsibility of the EU election observers, but the decision of the European union to make. Not them the observers. Kai
Re: We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by lydiaene: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xandelle:
Stop gaslighting the people. The man said its not the responsibility of the EU election observers, but the decision of the European union to make. Not them the observers. Kai

exactly
Re: We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by loosecanon50(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Am I surprised? No.

They’re the ones who put us in the mess in the first place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Issue Visa Ban On Politicians - European Union (Video) by kesiour: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2023
loosecanon50:
Am I surprised? No.

They’re the ones who put us in the mess in the first place.

i'm telling you

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Preparing For Subsidy Removal; Everything Will Be Very Expensive / LP Written Address: Obi Put Up Strong Argument Against Shettima / List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.