Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria (848 Views)

Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / Cost Of Living In UK Compared To Nigeria (Photos) / Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
1....what do u think?
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Mahone05: 4:06am On Nov 28, 2023
Tax evasion

2 Likes

Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:03am On Nov 28, 2023
Mahone05:
Tax evasion

How many can do that?

They have 2 pay bandits in some places
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Usmanovic95(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2023
Mahone05:
Tax evasion

If you don't pay direct tax,you will pay indirect tax.You can't escape tax anywhere .

2 Likes

Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Mahone05: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

How many can do that?

They have 2 pay bandits in some places

I can drive with expired car papers for 2 years till the day I hit jackpot

2 Likes

Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2023
Mahone05:

I can drive with expired car papers for 2 years till the day I hit jackpot

U will have 2 hide that info or settle THEM during that period

hiding it makes u uncomfortable/scared
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by junketer(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2023
The only advantage i can see from living in nigeria is that you can do whatever you like.
Just read people's comment here you will understand. The one above already said you can use expired car papers for years. Na wa

3 Likes

Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2023
junketer:
The only advantage i can see from living in nigeria is that you can do whatever you like.
Just read people's comment here you will understand. The one above already said you can use expired car papers for years. Na wa

u cant do whatever u like anywhere

1 Like

Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2023
Usmanovic95:

If you don't pay direct tax,you will pay indirect tax.You can't escape tax anywhere .

dont mind him

some even have 2 pay bandits 2 survive
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Winneepye: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2023
lower bill
cheap food
more food varieties
nice parties.

1 Like

Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Winneepye: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2023
lower bill
cheap food
more food varieties
nice parties.
good weather.

2 Likes

Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2023
Winneepye:
lower bill
cheap food
more food varieties
nice parties.
good weather.

keep deceiving yourself
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by fineboynl(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2023
If you have live in other countries with serene environment were everything functions. You will understand there is no benefit living in Nigeria that if you are not part of the ruling class, wealthy family or political thugs
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2023
fineboynl:
If you have live in other countries with serene environment were everything functions. You will understand there is no benefit living in Nigeria that if you are not part of the ruling class, wealthy family or political thugs

e tire me
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by orisa37: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2023
LIVE WITH YOUR PEOPLE LIKE OBASANJO, GOWON, SHOYINKA, BABANGIDA, ABDULSALAMI, BUHARI ETCETERA ETCETERA, THEN YOU ARE PATRIOTIC.
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by orisa37: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2023
LIVE WITH YOUR PEOPLE LIKE OBASANJO, GOWON, SHOYINKA, BABANGIDA, ABDULSALAMI, BUHARI, MOST OHANAEZE ETCETERA ETCETERA, THEN YOU ARE PATRIOTIC.
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Usmanovic95(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2023
The only advantage is just that you can live anyhow kind of life, break rules and order at will as long as you have the cash or connection to sort out the corrupt law enforcement agents.

1 Like

Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Donaldoni: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

keep deceiving yourself

How is he deceiving himself?

Is Lagos all there is to Nigeria

I can say categorically that the quality of life where I am based in Nigeria can hardly be matched by anywhere abroad.

To God be the glory.
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Godfullsam(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2023
If you have money, you can eat your cake and still have it.

Your money can earn you almost anything you want.

Money matters a whole lot here in Nigeria.

In Nigeria, poverty is a criminal offense. If you don't have money you automatically becomes a crime suspect.
In some advanced countries, the system indirectly places some kind of limitation to the amount of wealth you can acquire.
In Nigeria, you can acquire any kind of wealth. You can even buy up a whole community if you have the means.

I think that is the advantage of living in Nigeria.
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Usmanovic95(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

dont mind him

some even have 2 pay bandits 2 survive

As long as majority of what we consume comes from the north,an average Nigerian is paying those ragtag bandit an indirect tax. The taxes the farmers pay the bandit is part of their production cost. Logically the farmer will let the final consumer bear part of the burden of the production cost hence the high cost in prices of foodstuffs.
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by onumadu: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2023
Godfullsam:

In Nigeria, poverty is a criminal offense. If you don't have money you automatically becomes a crime suspect.
In some advanced countries, the system indirectly places some kind of limitation to the amount of wealth you can acquire.
In Nigeria, you can acquire any kind of wealth. You can even buy up a whole community if you have the means.

This got me rolling on the floor. grin
Sad but true.
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2023
Donaldoni:

How is he deceiving himself?

Is Lagos all there is to Nigeria

I can say categorically that the quality of life where I am based in Nigeria can hardly be matched by anywhere abroad.

To God be the glory.

Boring
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by spy24(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2023
Low government control over life if private citizens
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Donaldoni: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Boring

You have no valid comeback to make. tongue
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2023
Usmanovic95:
The only advantage is just that you can live anyhow kind of life, break rules and order at will as long as you have the cash or connection to sort out the corrupt law enforcement agents.

The only advantage

Cant u see itz finished?
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2023
Donaldoni:

You have no valid comeback to make. tongue

Still boring
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2023
Godfullsam:

This is serious
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Donaldoni: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Still boring

That's the summary of the stupid thread.

Enjoy your life of slavery abroad. tongue
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by ican2020: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2023
You are talking about listing advantages of people living in a country where lives are lost daily, you must have some issues upstairs that needs doctors attention
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2023
You can piss anywhere.

1 Like

Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by Roger3D(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
Lawlessness
Re: List 5 Advantages Of Living In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
Donaldoni:

That's the summary of the stupid thread.

Enjoy your life of slavery abroad. tongue

Stupid thread but u posted on it like who gives a dead?

U wont buy ma shit but u still price ahead?

Aint going abroad 4 slavery but check what u said

I cant blow in ur head

And i dont have to, u'v heard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Alia Unveils 100 Buses To Ease Transportation Cost (photos) / Plateau Men Should Stop Acting Like Chickens And Man Up / Their Hatred For Wike Did Not Start Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.