Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Who Here Follow The Nfl Or College Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Here Follow The Nfl Or College Football (750 Views)

NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Here Follow The Nfl Or College Football by LuvinGuy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2007
Go Dolphins. . .Go Hurricanes!!!
Re: Who Here Follow The Nfl Or College Football by doyin13(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2007
Well the canes are in the same stadium now with the Dolphins so good for you I guess.

The quaterback situation is going to sink the Dolphins. I dont understand why they got rid of Culpepper
a mobile quaterback, injuries or no injuries.

Trent Green does not have the arm strength and he is no threat outside of the pocket.

My sleeper teams for this season

the Ravens and the Titans in the AFC

and my team the Eagles in the NFC grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Lovr Or Lust / Nigeria Loses 2014 Commonwealth Games Bid To Glasgow / Mcclaren Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.