Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Nigerian’s Visa Validity In The US Extended To Five Years - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian’s Visa Validity In The US Extended To Five Years (297 Views)

A Company Director At 29, How Adetola Durojaiye Rose To The Top In Five Years / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended / My Experience After Working For About Five Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian’s Visa Validity In The US Extended To Five Years by SageAfia: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Source: Politianment.net

The United States has announced that visas for Nigerian nationals will be valid for 60 months from now. This was announced during a press release yesterday.

The date this will work is March 1, 2023. This is what the report says.

This means that Nigerians who are traveling to the United States for a short period of time will now be able to stay for a longer period of time.

The person said that they will not have to worry about applying for visa extensions, but that the cost of the visa fee will still be the same.

The government says that it will not increase the fee for Nigerian visas, which is good news.

On the one hand, the United States is moving its embassy to Israel. This is expected to have a positive impact on Nigerian businesses, as it will give them more time to explore and establish partnerships with American companies.

Read More for full Details: https://politainment.net/nigeria/nigerians-visa-validity-in-the-us-extended-to-five-years/

Re: Nigerian’s Visa Validity In The US Extended To Five Years by Emperor4tune(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
the time has come to get my bags ready,my contract in nigeria has ended this year...something inside keep telling me that nigeria may pass through more 100 years of captivity and bad governance before they experience freedom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money Online With Our Affiliate Marketing Course / Like This I'm Tired / Which Filling Station Sells At 198 Per Liter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.