Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Massive From Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive From Anambra State (2217 Views)

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive From Anambra State by bryning899: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
The results are:

LP: 584621

PDP: 9036

APC: 5111

NNPP: 1967

APGA: 7388

2 Likes

Re: Massive From Anambra State by blazepascal(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Not yet
Re: Massive From Anambra State by sweetonugbu: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Massive From Anambra State by fortunateme: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
You call this massive. PO is from Anambra. Anambra has about 2.4m voters only about 500k came out.
I expected nothing less than 1.5m from Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Massive From Anambra State by Felabrity: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Still not enough to cover the damm margin

1 Like

Re: Massive From Anambra State by nnamdi640: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
fortunateme:
You call this massive. PO is from Anambra. Anambra has about 2.4m voters only about 500k came out.
You are comparing with the number of votes recorded in the north. Those numbers were manipulated including massive underage voting in the north.
Re: Massive From Anambra State by Jorussia(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Epa d election is won and lost already.BAT won peter obi with over 2.5m votes difference. Its
only lack of 25% in FCT that can prevent from
being declared winner.

1 Like

Re: Massive From Anambra State by JoshTim: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jorussia:
Epa d election is won and lost already.BAT won peter obi with over 2.5m votes difference. Its
only lack of 25% in FCT that can prevent from
being declared winner.

Lack of 25% Kwa.....you are misinterpreting the law

8 Likes

Re: Massive From Anambra State by kcnwaigbo: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
fortunateme:
Oga what percentage voted in Lagos (abi Osun) and Adamawa
Re: Massive From Anambra State by fortunateme: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
nnamdi640:
You are comparing with the number of votes recorded in the north. Those numbers were manipulated including massive underage voting in the north.
We know, notwithstanding, there was no massive turn out in the east. In fct we try Sha.
Re: Massive From Anambra State by Jorussia(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
fortunateme:
You guys amaze me nor b small.You expect 1.5m people to vote in a free and fair election? Voter turnout in free and fair elections globally is usually an average of 30%.

2 Likes

Re: Massive From Anambra State by fortunateme: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga what percentage voted in Lagos (abi Osun) and Adamawa
PO is a minority candidate. He needed the full support of his people to win this election. Off the 11m in SE, just imagine he got about 5m from his immediate base alone?
Re: Massive From Anambra State by Jorussia(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
JoshTim:

Lack of 25% Kwa.....you are misinterpreting the law
I just said number of votes is no longer important. Obi got 25% in 19 states including fct.BAT is currently on 25% in 29 states excluding fct.I have not seen IMO and ebonyi presidential results.
Re: Massive From Anambra State by Jorussia(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
fortunateme:

PO is a minority candidate. He needed the full support of his people to win this election. Off the 11m in SE, just imagine he got about 5m from his immediate base alone?
How him want take get 5million votes?You have to write results to get such votes in SE.this election is the best so far in terms of scandalous voting figures.

3 Likes

Re: Massive From Anambra State by JoshTim: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
OneBulletOnly:
They will all be burnt alive, this is a promise.

Useless INEC people

You see this useless country that has refused to change, is better we burn everything to the ground and start afresh.

No need for court at all

Open rigging ongoing everywhere.

No go get heart attack o. I know how painful it is for you.

2 Likes

Re: Massive From Anambra State by nnamdi640: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
fortunateme:

We know, notwithstanding, there was no massive turn out in the east. In fct we try Sha.
Remove underage voting and manupulated figure from the north result, then you will understand that the low turn out was a national issue.
Re: Massive From Anambra State by fortunateme: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jorussia:
You guys amaze me nor b small.You expect 1.5m people to vote in a free and fair election? Voter turnout in free and fair elections globally is usually an average of 30%.
Average voter turnout from pmb in 2015 was way above 30% in his strong hold. What I am saying is that SE should have turn out en masse given that they have hardly have such a popular candidate.
Re: Massive From Anambra State by Collins4u1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
fortunateme:

people were disenfranchised, people didn't vote sef. they either came late or didn't come.
Re: Massive From Anambra State by fortunateme: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
nnamdi640:
Remove underage voting and manupulated figure from the north result from, then you will understand that the low turn out was a national issues.

SE was supposed to be exceptional. Though there was a significant improvement.
Re: Massive From Anambra State by fortunateme: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Collins4u1:

people were disenfranchised, people didn't vote sef. they either came late or didn't come.

Agreed
Re: Massive From Anambra State by Jorussia(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
fortunateme:

Average voter turnout from pmb in 2015 was way above 30% in his strong hold. What I am saying is that SE should have turn out en masse given that they have hardly have such a popular candidate.
2015 election can't be compared to the one we just had.Inec greatly improved in terms of accreditation. The only short comings of Inec is the uploading of unit results on the irev.moving forward, I think ward results should be uploaded to irev and polling units to avoid delayed result upload.
Re: Massive From Anambra State by FreeStuffsNG: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
bryning899:
The results are:

LP: 584621

PDP: 9036

APC: 5111

NNPP: 1967

APGA: 7388

Heavily rigged!

1 Like

Re: Massive From Anambra State by Blazebond(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
When he dey win him Igbo states with high margins so shebi una dey keep quiet,but if na ATIKU for north or tinubu for west una go dey shout rigging,una hypocrisy is legendary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive From Anambra State by Winnersunited: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
fortunateme:
With the way Inec dumped their Voter's cards in the forest . Were they supposed to vote with their Atm cards
Re: Massive From Anambra State by Godwin4444: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Felabrity:
Still not enough to cover the damm margin
thank goodness u admit

N this is the best result in d east
Re: Massive From Anambra State by Godwin4444: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jorussia:
I just said number of votes is no longer important. Obi got 25% in 19 states including fct.BAT is currently on 25% in 29 states excluding fct.I have not seen IMO and ebonyi presidential results.
there are 2 conditions

Win 25% in 25 states n have majority votes

Tinubu satisfied d 2

U can ask falana if in doubt
Re: Massive From Anambra State by Godwin4444: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Winnersunited:
With the way Inec dumped their Voter's cards in the forest . Were they supposed to vote with their Atm cards
always looking for who to blame n giving excuses
Re: Massive From Anambra State by babyfaceafrica: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Winnersunited:

Those that their PVC wasn't dumped, did they vote? Abeg there is voter apathy in Nigeria.. And it must change
Re: Massive From Anambra State by fortunateme: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Winnersunited:
Yes. Same way you voted with your savannah bank and oceanic bank ATMs

(1) (Reply)

Developments In Rivers State Under Siminalayi Fubara's Administration / Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section / How Precolonial Nigerians PAVED Their Roads And Compounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.