Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section (2193 Views)

So Fergie001 Is Now A Mod / Seun Call Fergie001 To Order / APC Buhari Vs The Moderator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Truths9ja: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
Finally nairaland boss, Seun employed barrister fergie001 as one of the moderator on Nairaland. I Celebrate this appointment here. Well deserved. See the screenshots below. I charge fergie001 to please not be biased but discharge his duties well. Happy new year in advance barrister fergie001. I do love to call him barrister cos’ he knows law now be small.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Truths9ja: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
More screenshots. I Celebrate this good development. 2024 will be great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by God1000(m): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's a welcome development
Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Herdsmen: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Yes..

Fergie has been consistent .. and with update.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Ikaeniyan0: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
It was yesterday I notice.

Fergie is pro PDP while mynd is pro APC

Congratulation Fergie

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by AqualinaXYZ: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by God1000(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It was yesterday I notice.

Fergie is pro PDP while mynd is pro APC

Congratulation Fergie
you people have started again

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Sergio107: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
God1000:
you people have started again

cheesy grin

Peace is never an option

11 Likes

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by TylerDurden: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Stubborn goat people will soon attack him or her .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Nemesis0147(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Unpaid ke?

Where is now the motivation to work?
No wonder they don’t take their work seriously.

12 Likes

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by chopnaira: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
The cry babies would soon start whining about how a pro LP wasn't appointed.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by OmoFiditi: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
Finally nairaland boss, Seun employed barrister fergie001 as one of the moderator on Nairaland. I Celebrate this appointment here. Well deserved. See the screenshots below. I charge fergie001 to please not be biased but discharge his duties well. Happy new year in advance barrister fergie001. I do love to call him barrister cos’ he knows law now be small.

Sorry does he have the right to support whatever political party he wants and ban opposing views like Mynd44 does herein?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Jokerman(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Fergie01... Use your power to ban any Erik Bin Laden fan😂

1 Like

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Good2go1: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Let me check his posts I will right back
Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Seefinish: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
We need a mod who will be neutral and ruthless in handling all those ethnic bigots who sees things from the perspective of their tribe and religion.
Congratulations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
Work without salary... Wetin come be the gain?
dey play

6 Likes

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by AMKAG66(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
What Seun needs to do ASAP is to get the physical Nairaland Headquarters and maybe few branches done in 2024.
This should be a must and must come with either a nice edifice or a cool and expansive office space. It’s time to for him and his team to start taking the forum as just a regular online platform.
Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Beremx(f): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Finally he took my advice of removing OAM4J.
Congratulations to the new moderator. The ethnic group you belong doesn't matter. Just do your job and do it right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Tmb78(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
Hope Seun has checked his past posts here
We want unbiased Moderator

Not someone that will be crying tribalism, bigotry and he is the undisputed crowned king of anything tribal

Someone that is not swayed or blackmailed by anybody no matter the tribe

Basically, a neutral person who doesn't have soft spot for any of the three main tribes

Anything short of the above, Seun is just wasting his precious time

Enough said

3 Likes

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
I hope he's not a tribal bigot like that fûcking 44 guy sha, that one single handedly destroyed this section cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Okoroawusa: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Welcome onboard
Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Bolawhitedust: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Pahahahahhahaa

Baba go destroy RONU animals o🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Bolawhitedust: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
I hope he's not a tribal bigot like that fûcking 44 guy sha, that one single handedly destroyed this section cool

For where

Feg na bone for RONU people neck .

I will laugh this 2024🤣

Omo
Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Truths9ja: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Seefinish:
We need a mod who will be neutral and ruthless in handling all those ethnic bigots who sees things from the perspective of their tribe and religion.
Congratulations.
barrister fergie001 is neutral in his dealings in terms of politics section on nairaland

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Truths9ja: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
AMKAG66:
What Seun needs to do ASAP is to get the physical Nairaland Headquarters and maybe few branches done in 2024.
This should be a must and must come with either a nice edifice or a cool and expansive office space. It’s time to for him and his team to start taking the forum as just a regular online platform.
exactly. Seun family are very rich to do that. It takes courage, hard work and foresight to do that.
Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Truths9ja: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Sorry does he have the right to support whatever political party he wants and ban opposing views like Mynd44 does herein?
nope , he’s highly different from mynd44, if you study his response on politics section well, he’s a neutral somebody. He’s unbiased nairalander.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Northernblood7(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Seefinish:
Congratulations.

Like most yourubas in this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by MzansiCoolio: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Congratulations Fergie001! I know you from foreign section ⭐

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by jamesversion: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Beremx:
Congratulations to the new moderator. The ethnic group you belong doesn't matter. Just do your job and do it right.

Berem, are you sure OAM4J isn't still a moderator?

1 Like

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by LivingSage: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Why do you want. OAM4JJJ removed?

You want seunmsgg in his place, undecided undecided
Beremx:

1 Like

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by Vinnie2000(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
Congrats to you, Fergie. 👍

But really, Eric ten Haag is the BEST coach of Man Utd in recent times. tongue

If Man Utd finishes 6th dis season, they Tried and Ten Haag has done well. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section by fergie001: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Vinnie2000:
But really, Eric ten Haag is the BEST coach of Man Utd in recent times.
U don start abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? / Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L / Terror In Nigeria - The Truth By Dr. Leonard Madu, President Of Panafrica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.