Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun (1172 Views)

Why The Court Is Going To INVALIDATE And Order A RERUN Of The Presidential Elect / Breaking: There Can't Be Forfeiture Without A Crime, CJN Ariwoola Past Judgement / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by HeadNigga: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
The constitution clearly states that for a candidate to be declared the winner of the presidential election he or she has to meet the two conditions below:

1: win simple majority of the votes
2. Win at least 2/3 of the 36 states of the federation and the FCT Abuja.

Tinubu can't be returned as president elect because he has not met the second condition.

Mathematically, 2/3 of 36 = 24. 2/3 of 37 = 24.67. For those saying getting 25% in Abuja is not necessary please tell us if it makes sense to say that a candidate got 25% in 24.67 states? This is like saying that 24.67 people live in kaduna, for example. It is senseless.

There clearly should be a rerun

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by helinues: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin cheesy

Tell your principal to make that important call now to the winner

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by EdoBoy90(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
HeadNigga:
The constitution clearly states that for a candidate to be declared the winner of the presidential election he or she has to meet the two conditions below:

Tinubu can't be returned as president elect because he has not met the second condition.

Mathematically, 2/3 of 36 = 24. 2/3 of 37 = 24.67. For those saying getting 25% in Abuja is not necessary please tell us if it makes sense to say that a candidate got 25% in 24.67 states? This is like saying that 24.67 people live in kaduna, for example. It is senseless.

There clearly should be a run off.

Is it Re-run or Run-off? Run-off with who please?
Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by madridguy(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by blabulu2000: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
HeadNigga:

There clearly should be a run off.
The re run will happen between your papa prick and your mama. toto... tonight.

I will like to see the movies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by BigBrother9ja: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lol
Frustrated osu pained souls wishful thinking grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by cursedAbiola(f): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:
grin cheesy

Tell your principal to make that important call now to the winner
shatap
send me your location now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by cursedAbiola(f): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
blabulu2000:

The re run will happen between your papa prick and your mama. toto... tonight.

I will like to see the movies
angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by cursedAbiola(f): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Lol
Frustrated osu pained souls wishful thinking grin grin grin
angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by helinues: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
cursedAbiola:
shatap
send me your location now

Why is this sounding like a barking?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by Okoroawusa: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dey play
Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by Dohn: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hahahahaha BAT WILL NVA RULE DIS CONTRY, NOTE MY WORDS
Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by cursedAbiola(f): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

Why is this sounding like a barking?
your 🧑🏽‍🦰 towtow
Re: Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun by toms55(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
:PYou go cry tire o grin

I dedicate baba fryo's "denge pose" to HeadNigga. Mad jam!

(1) (Reply)

KOGI GUBER RACE: WHY I DECLINED TO PARTICIPATE- Hon. FALEKE / Leaked Voice Tape, A Piece Has Been Moved By Tinubu On The Chessboard. / Why Are There So Many Tribes In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.