Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu (5388 Views)

INEC, APC, Bola Tinubu Footdrag Over Atiku's Request For Live Proceedings / Atiku Is Leading In The Following States So Far / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kelvin3476: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
shigishege:
I only pity your mother cos if you think anyond can forment trouble you all will be ridding to your deaths. Your post election protest was long anticipated and the ferocious well trained Nigeria Army is ready to send all of you to your maker
WELL Train yoluba terrorists or who...

the 9ja army aren't well trained
Re: List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bayorshow5(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dohn:
TINUBU WILL NVA RULE DIS CONTRY, MARK MY WORDS

Nah you go dismissed before inauguration day.
Re: List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Raf4: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:
The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

That massive protest can only happen in your village. If you're currently in your village, you're good to go ahead with your protest. If not, you better begin to head down to your village.
Re: List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Khallicopyro:
If this is true then it's over. Obi has been robbed
.And sent back to Cameroon together with his senior brother grin

1 Like

Re: List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu by waynetee(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
blabulu2000:

Enugu State's hatred for all Yoruba presidential candidates has been from the time of Awolowo to MKo abiola and to Tinubu...

Ha...I will always doubt any Enugu person who claims to. be my friend...

Enugu...

Yoruba voted for Peter Obi in all the southwest states...but look at the statistics of people who voted for Jagaban in their region...this is not about good governance...it is about open hatred and tribal bigots...

Ha...even Aboki voted for Obi...... despite coming from a different background...

I wish everyone could see this.. Atiku won in Osun state despite the fact that it is Tinubu's home. This clearly shows Yorubas are non tribalistic is any way and want the progress of this country, same as Northern people .

IGBOS ARE THE PROBLEM AND THE ENEMY OF NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu by shigishege: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kelvin3476:

WELL Train yoluba terrorists or who...

the 9ja army aren't well trained
Dem go use you do practice
Re: List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu by juman(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu is the new president.
Re: List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu by davit: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Idiot. E-Warrior. I'm damn sure if war starts now, someone like you will have nowhere to hide. Indomie generation ode!
mikelopez:

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

Let that sink
Re: List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dohn:

Go and take your pill to calm your brain
Re: List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2023
mikelopez:

Let that sink

Lo 😁 see fullllll

We don announce oooo.. Obi lost woefully..

Empty mouth nnyamuri grin
Re: List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu by RAND250: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2023
Dohn:
MY

Hope you still dey
Re: List Of States So Far With 25% For Apc Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ozo13(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2023
mikelopez:

Let that sink
howfar.i say make I remind you of all the threats

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th / Guber Polls: Fear, Anxiety Envelope Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Residents / Was Africa Better Under Colonial Rule?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.