Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Fr Kelvin Ugwu Says This Is Not The Time To Be Calm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr Kelvin Ugwu Says This Is Not The Time To Be Calm (305 Views)

Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fr Kelvin Ugwu Says This Is Not The Time To Be Calm by Dollarseeker: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
I will not ask you to be calm, this is not the time to be calm. I will rather ask you to be tactical in this fight of reclaiming our nation. Many of you have been sharing the results of your polling unit online, I encourage that. Please, keep putting accurate evidence out there. You can never know.

Don't allow anyone to bully you to silence. We must stand for our rights.

To be clear, this is not about Tinubu winning or Atiku or Obi winning. If Tinubu wins fairly and without any manipulation, I won't have a problem with that.

But. . .

You can't put people under the sun and rain and in long queues to get registered for PVC.

You put them under the sun and rain and in long queues to collect their PVCs

You put them under long queues, with rain, sun, and even threats. . . just to cast their votes

Then. . .

You go through the back doors and put your figures and come out to announce it.

No, you can't use people like that. If you were planning to use your own figures, you would have saved us all the stress.

For this, we will fight. Nobody should preach peace when they have not first preached justice.

#FacebookTelevision

1 Like

Re: Fr Kelvin Ugwu Says This Is Not The Time To Be Calm by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kelvin slept late last night!

He should go back to bed!

2 Likes

Re: Fr Kelvin Ugwu Says This Is Not The Time To Be Calm by Okoroawusa: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
If you don't want to be calm then you can take to the street....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FCT Is A State Or Not A State / Like Obi Like Buhari / APC Working With Labour Party To Win Cross River Guber Election - Betta Edu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.