Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results (41289 Views)

PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election / Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:
This is pure open daylight robbery

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink
there has never been a country where their Military crushed the will and spirit of a determined people. Nigerians wanted Obi, but they rigged him out.

When the good people of Sri Lanka plotted and executed a civilian coup and took over their Presidential palace, why didn't the Sri Lanka Army stop them.

It shows that no one can stop the people. When Nigerians rise up, the whole Nigerian Army with their tanks won't be able to stop them.

iNEC should do the right thing now!
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
To bomb inec office including yakubu naim d hungry. I wish I can get a sponsor. Nonsense!
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by DrMuzungu(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Himtulie247:
Massive indeed grin
Meanwhile !!! Where is DJ Dino undecided

How will you explain to your descendants why you supported an agbero, thief and a drug baron, Thiefnoobu?!
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by funshint(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Whoknowsme:
It's not sponsored, people are angry with the rigged results
With colourful printed placards; dey dia😁
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by Phantom233: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:
I trust buhari. .he won't answer you people
You mean jubril of sudan?

Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by OsunOriginal: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Uptownerd:
Happening Right Now in Abuja. Citizens Protesting against INEC incompetence & Elections Malpractice in the just concluded 2023 elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnCWMvpf1Dg

Soldiers should be deployed to disperse them with koboko
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
DrMuzungu:

How will you explain to your descendants why you supported an agbero, thief and a drug baron, Thiefnoobu?!
The same you explained to your descendants why you didn't support BAT cool
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by UnabashedIPOB: 1:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Yeye people everywhere. You can protest from NOW till next year, it would NEVER change a damn thing. I am just waiting for all your so-called yeyebrities who were vocal and laying curses on IPOB and ESN before the elections for calling for sit-at-home. Where are they now? I guess they are too dumb and deaf this time to come out publicly and act like fools. Your wailings have not yet started. Ntooo!

Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by Whoknowsme: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2023
funshint:

With colourful printed placards; dey dia😁
Well i wouldn't know.
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by fareed69(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2023
TruthsFM:

Our Mumu don do. Inec Sham results collation must be rejected. Tinubu will never be declare as the winner of the poll

Okay .
Now nko has he not been declared.
Ewu
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by fareed69(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2023
christistruth01:

Sponsored protests

Tinubu Won

You cannot be demanding Election Cancellation Just because you lost Elections

Please go to Court

No na violence and protest Dem want to resort to O
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by funshint(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Whoknowsme:
Well i wouldn't know.
Now you know.
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by Versal: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
kpompey:

You must be an idiot for calling me a bigot..Yoruba voted Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba to the extent of losing Lagos. Hausa voted Yoruba, igbo and even Hausa to the extent of losing Katsina, Nasarawa, Plateau and Abuja. Only you and your useless tribe voted igbo ,igbo, igbo, and igbo. Bittered and selfish tribe .They want to incite violence. May God punish una.
May God punish your tribe (i dont care to know the name).
The name is an abomination for me to write.
Unity beggars
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by CEOwatazs: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pkid1:
E be like say you no dey live for Abuja. Mugu
Mtchew, okey nah. She you wei de leave for Abuja don join the protest nah.

I drove from jabi through central area to go to asokoro hospital as at when this thread was created and nothing was happening.

Thank you maga.
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by CEOwatazs: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
you are blind now.. where are you staying in Abuja... you think masaka is Abuja? Ode

You don't need to know where I stay but there was no protest of any kind as at when this news was reported, show me pictures or are you among the protesters... Silly dude
Re: Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results by CEOwatazs: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Uptownerd:

Are you sure?

https://youtube.com/shorts/jtOCSzgzCsE?feature=share
please disregard any news of such. Try and connect to reliable media houses for updates and not some delusional persons here creating thread upon threads to escalate what I don't know. I work in Abuja in the center and I can vet with you no gathering of such... Not even up to 50people in sight.

That was a vid probably during campaign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes / Supreme Court Nullifies APC's Appeal On Rivers Primaries / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.