Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Sustaining The The Political Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sustaining The The Political Revolution (179 Views)

Sustaining Combat Operations: Irabor, Cameroonian Officers Meet In Yaounde / A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State / Olawepo Hashim Engages Grassroots, Vow To Lead Political Revolution In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sustaining The The Political Revolution by Biabank: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dear Obedient, may I congratulate your courage, conviction, perseverance and unfailing resolve to actualizing a positive change. You know, from history, we have been made to know the magnitude and assured consequences of the mission we have decided to embark on. When we began this adventure, we understood there would be obstacles, we expected varying assaults, we defeated the most concentration of media blackmail in the history of Nigeria politics, we upended then prevailing narrative about the irreconcilability of our core differences across the religious, political and geographical divide within the geographical contraption. As we continue in our quest to completely uproot, cleans, dismantle and abrogate the evil system that has subjugated the citizens with enviable impartiality, it is worth knowing that the evil system, together with its benefactors and beneficiaries would wage an impassionate resistance against the revolution, so please be prepared for all eventuality. Our actions has created an enduring reality that will compel the conscience of the indecisive into actions in no distant time, but, you know, the embers of the revolution must be kept alive and well, and when duty calls we shall hit the streets in a peaceful but persuasive manner. Get your regalia ready, when you March, remember you're not gonna be marching alone, millions who has been liberated by our resilience shall march with us.
Re: Sustaining The The Political Revolution by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
You better stop all this rubbish, I know you are somewhere safe while you’re here instigating violence . It’s time to forge ahead and pray for a better Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sustaining The The Political Revolution by spearman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
OBI-IDIOTS LABORED IN VAIN AND NOW IN PAIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sustaining The The Political Revolution by spearman(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
REVOLUTIONARY IBO LEADER PITOTO

Re: Sustaining The The Political Revolution by Padipadi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You better stop all this rubbish, I know you are somewhere safe while you’re here instigating violence . It’s time to forge ahead and pray for a better
DSS ll pick him up like Elepa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sustaining The The Political Revolution by Biabank: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
[color=#550000][/color]how dare you threaten me with DSS? Have you no common sense?
I expected you would counter my position with valid argument not resort to this defeatist strategy.
Padipadi:
DSS ll pick him up like Elepa

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Inconclusive Poll / Watch Moment INEC Chairman Declared Tinubu Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election / Nigerians Voted Not Igbos. Becareful With Your Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.