Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners (650 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Gagare1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sometimes, God's victory over Satan doesn't always appear as a victory to us. This is because we often fail to see the bigger picture. Situations we think are setbacks may turn out to be the very foundation for better days. If Satan knew, he would've left Jesus untouched because it was on the cross that Christ said, "IT IS FINISHED".

Believe it or not, Obi and Datti have succeeded in showing Nigerians what "ordinary citizens" can do when motivated. Many devils have been retired due to this. More to be retired. Just watch how Nigerians will give INEC close marking during gubernatorial election. Results MUST be pasted in polling units and electorates must see it before any INEC staff moves an inch.

Also, the incoming government will have very impatient Nigerians to deal with. Not really a win for thieves, if you ask me.

Look at the bright side and keep the fire alive. Las las, we go dey okay.

Fools can come and jack off with the usual rhetorics.

2 Likes

Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by oyin44: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Forget it...Obi is a collosal failure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by DMerciful(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
We are not accepting anything else than the presidency we won. Any result outside BVAS is totally rejected
Gagare1:
Sometimes, God's victory over Satan doesn't always appear as a victory to us. This is because we often fail to see the bigger picture. Situations we think are setbacks may turn out to be the very foundation for better days. If Satan knew, he would've left Jesus untouched because it was on the cross that Christ said, "IT IS FINISHED".

Believe it or not, Obi and Datti have succeeded in showing Nigerians what "ordinary citizens" can do when motivated. Many devils have been retired due to this. More to be retired. Just watch how Nigerians will give INEC close marking during gubernatorial election. Results MUST be pasted in polling units and electorates must see it before any INEC staff moves an inch.

Also, the incoming government will have very impatient Nigerians to deal with. Not really a win for thieves, if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by helinues: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Consolation thread.

Sebi una dey run una mouth before the election, una eyes don clear after applying onions.

Ntor

3 Likes

Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Gagare1(m): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:

Back up your claim with facts. I backed up mine in this post.
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Winners do not tunt please stop it
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
😂🤣😀

Consolation !

3 Likes

Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by NOTORIOUS100(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:
Consolation thread.

Sebi una dey run una mouth before the election, una eyes don clear after applying onions.

Ntor
Prepare for another long term ban.
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Gagare1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:
Consolation thread.

Ntor

Funny, I believe otherwise. And we did not just talk the talk, we walked the walk. Ask even Tinubu. Point made bro.
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by helinues: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Prepare for another long term ban.

I thought the banning would make your candidate won the election but na labouring in both vain and pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Gagare1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😀

Consolation !

Well, a virus knows just that much.
Enjoy.
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by helinues: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gagare1:

Funny, I believe otherwise. And we did not just talk the talk, we walked the walk. Ask even Tinubu. Point made bro.

Almost don't kill a bird. Obi supporters are in minority
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Gagare1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

Almost don't kill a bird. Obi supporters are in minority

Funny, I am alarmed you believe what you typed. It is not just almost, I mentioned our victories. Obi and Datti started something much bigger than them. Anyone can see that. The impact is felt nationwide. Chew that.
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by helinues: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gagare1:

Funny, I am alarmed you believe what you typed. It is not just almost, I mentioned our victories. Obi and Datti started something much bigger than them. Anyone can see that. The impact is felt nationwide. Chew that.

Twisted form of consolation.

Obi lule pi. He should try again in 2027
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Gagare1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

Twisted form of consolation.

Obi lule pi. He should try again in 2027

Twisted? Explain please.

Do you know what, "count your blessings" mean?

I am proud of what we've achieved so far. And also proud of the foundation laid. Progress review is not consolation. It is simply what it is, progress review.
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Legitisreal: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Swallow the bleeping loss

The people who who free seats under obi would decamp in the coming time

Meanwhile the obi that is the sole purpose of everything didn't get the presidency

What is now the game because obviously tinubu can't be worse than buhari and obi would crawl into his hole for another 4 years
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Samunique(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
I couldn't agree less with the OP !!!

You're spot on !!!😎😎

1 Like

Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by helinues: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gagare1:

Twisted? Explain please.

Do you know what, "count your blessings" mean?

I am proud of what we've achieved so far. And also proud of the foundation laid. Progress review is not consolation. It is simply what it is, progress review.

As you are counting your blessings don't also forget to count your losses.

Online noise never win any election anywhere before
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:
Consolation thread.

Ntor
Helinues, I hope you won't start calling the mod when they start hitting you.

It seems you have forgotten who your master is.
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Gagare1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Legitisreal:
Swallow the bleeping loss

The people who who free seats under obi would decamp in the coming time

Meanwhile the obi that is the sole purpose of everything didn't get the presidency

What is now the game because obviously tinubu can't be worse than buhari and obi would crawl into his hole for another 4 years

Loss? Explain please.

Even Obi doesn't feel like he lost. He made it clear that it is all a matter of, "Nigerians, take back your country". And the taking back has begun. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Him not getting the presidency doesn't mean goals weren't met.

You will see Obi's impact for the next four years in legislative chambers and state government houses. Chew that.
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by DEROXMAN: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin I love obidients hahaha it's now consolation one thing my dad always told me Losers will always explain
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Gagare1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

As you are counting your blessings don't also forget to count your losses.

Online noise never win any election anywhere before

Funny, you said "never win" while also agreeing that there are winnings. Come on dude. Self shots ain't it.
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by helinues: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Helinues, I hope you won't start calling the mod when they start hitting you.

It seems you have forgotten who your master is.

Make una bring it on.

The Onijogbon of Ijogbon land is back..

Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Gagare1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
DEROXMAN:
grin I love obidients hahaha it's now consolation one thing my dad always told me Losers will always explain

Not surprised, considering what your dad taught you, according to you. Read the post again. It is a declaration of victory and not an explanation of failure (which isn't bad too).
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Hoelujohn: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:
Look at all your boasting below

Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Legitisreal: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gagare1:

Loss? Explain please.

Even Obi doesn't feel like he lost. He made it clear that it is all a matter of, "Nigerians, take back your country". And the taking back has begun. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Him not getting the presidency doesn't mean goals weren't met.

You will see Obi's impact for the next four years in legislative chambers and state government houses. Chew that.
shut up

After all the noise online and urchins talk it is a waste if it's agbado nearing to quench Muslim Muslim that still rules

No single gain from this loss
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Gagare1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Legitisreal:
shut up

After all the noise online and urchins talk it is a waste if it's agbado nearing to quench Muslim Muslim that still rules

No single gain from this loss

Believe what you will bro. But some dethroned NASS members will disagree with you.
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Legitisreal: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gagare1:

Believe what you will bro. But some dethroned NASS members will disagree with you.
lol

You can't ease obidense pain, they never cared about NASS member to begin with all they did was obi who lost

I know NASS member who is ex pdp apc politician and went to labour

Obidense have always said it's obi that would sanitise the system not NASS members who are running on their own private chop policy and cashed out on obidense senselessness in splitting PDP votes
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by Gagare1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol

You can't ease obidense pain, they never cared about NASS member to begin with all they did was obi who lost

I know NASS member who is ex pdp apc politician and went to labour

Obidense have always said it's obi that would sanitise the system not NASS members who are running on their own private chop policy and cashed out on obidense senselessness in splitting PDP votes

Funny, even Obi and Datti never claimed to be the only ones to sanitise the system.

"NIGERIANS, TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY"

Sounds more like, "We all can save this country, not just Obi and Datti"

Even before the campaigns started, LP was looking for ways to engage Nigerian brains (home and abroad) on the need to return home and make Nigeria work again.

Does that sound like Obi and Datti are in anyway claiming to magically transform Nigeria by themselves?
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

Make una bring it on.

The Onijogbon of Ijogbon land is back..
Lol as if you ever left. You were here and seen by all but totally ignored. Werey dey feel funky.
Re: President Or Not, Obi And Datti Are Winners by PeterObi4LP: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gagare1:

This is the method we are going to use on 11th March. Lagosians must ensure the result is transmitted immediately, party agents will snap and forward to their party situation room immediately, lastly, all the rest as announced will be sent to various social media for all to see immediately.

Lagos will be liberated

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Controls Everything In Lagos, Why Are They Scared Of Ordinary LP? / Why Is Wike Yet To Congratulate Tinubu? / What Will Buhari Be Remembered For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.