Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State (2191 Views)

Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results / Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by blamingthedevil: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obio-Akpor LGA, Rivers State

APC - 80,239
LP - 3829
PDP - 368

1 Like

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by blamingthedevil: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wike will serve as Minister of Petroleum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by hogafa3759: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hfdhi

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by oyin44: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin cheesy

Tinubu shame obi in river state

1 Like

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by SlurUsername1: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Grit2943(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pure rigging
How come the two results remaining in Rivers state prior to the release of this result were those of the governor and deputy governor?

3 Likes

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Cletus77(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peter Obi won in Port Harcourt by a wide margin and lost in Obio akpor, a part of Port Harcourt metro by a wide margin too?

These people don’t rate Nigerians!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Easternmind(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Which obi-akpor?
This one?

Just asking......

2 Likes

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by highchief1: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:
I will be so happy.Okowa and atiku that wanted to pepe him will not smell the villa
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Cletus77(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:

I’m grateful that atleast you know nobody voted APC in Rivers without Wike’s rigging schemes!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Asgard13: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
The election itself won’t even stand

That one go happen …

Nigerians are wiser than election riggers

Na another angry youths they meet

5 Likes

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Cletus77(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Easternmind:

Which obi-akpor?
This one?

Just asking......

APC winning in Oyigbo alone is enough to a null every result coming from Rivers state!

Obi won in Abuja and Plateau but lost in Oyigbo? they’re not serious!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Olachase(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Easternmind:

Which obi-akpor?
This one?

Just asking......
you no even wise something I can do here with my phone just download two WhatsApp or whatever app you are making use of 😏😏
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Olachase:
you no even wise something I can do here with my phone just download two WhatsApp or whatever app you are making use of 😏😏
baba I lived at wike's ward ....LP won hands down.
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Olachase(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
ruggedtimi:
baba I lived at wike's ward ....LP won hands down.
go and tell that to Yakubu 🤝🤝

2 Likes

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Flathead8: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
How many states left to be called by INEC?
blamingthedevil:

APC - 80,239
LP - 3829
PDP - 368
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by AwkaFinest: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Underrate Wike at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by DadaHammed: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:

APC - 80,239
LP - 3829
PDP - 368

Clearly rigged and fake. grin

1 Like

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by senatordave1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Cc Digitron,mrvitalis
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Plus10(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lol...Wike and INEC nor get shame grin grin
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by AwkaFinest: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Easternmind:

Which obi-akpor?
This one?

Just asking......

We are talking about Obio-Akpor.
Not Obi-Akpor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by PandoraObi: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by N3TRAL: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dem talk say Wike no dey relevant lol.
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Tunechi5(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Waytin tinubu promise wike ?
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by basilo102: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is a typical PU result from Obio/Akpor

1 Like

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Evaloyal2J(f): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
[ author=Cletus77 post=121348991]

APC winning in Oyigbo alone is enough to a null every result coming from Rivers state!

Obi won in Abuja and Plateau but lost in Oyigbo? they’re not serious![/quote] my brother this oyigbo rigging is where they disgraced themselves. apc can never get up to 300 votes their.

1 Like

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by chibrolex(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
WIKE is wicked and it shall never be well with him,for doing this alone,he will never get help from anyone or liked by anyone till the day he will die....Obio/Akpo that gave Labour party Vote more every other local government in Nigeria including those in Lagos and Anambra.Obio/Akpo were Igbo populations is up to 50%.Obio/Akpo is the most populated LGA in the Rivers State in fact OBIO/AKPO is the most populated LGA In the whole south south and south east.Due to the population and the voting strength of the LGA no election can be won without OBIO/AKPO and PORTHARCOURT CITY LGAS(Election decider)(just take 10 LGAs and leave Obio/Akpo and Portharcourt city LGAs for me i go still win you) in Rivers State....People that came out for the elections on saturday was too much to be attended by INEC and were so happy to vote for Peter Obi.if i'm not an eye witness i will not be saying all this.My PU is unit 011 ward 7 Obio/Akpo LGA....do you also know that the biggest and the most populated churches in Rivers state are situated in this Obio/Akpo and they were all against this APC's muslim/muslim ticket....in fact i'm now regretting everything about my origin as a Nigerian.....WIKE is evil and i dey pity for his wife Eberechi .chaii this fine judge of a woman married a bad man.Let Wike's conscience judge him.

1 Like

Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wike will provide as Minister of Petroleum
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by IfyBennyomah(f): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
chibrolex:
WIKE is wicked and it shall never be well with him,for doing this alone,he will never get help from anyone or liked by anyone till the day he will die....Obio/Akpo that gave Labour party Vote more every other local government in Nigeria including those in Lagos and Anambra.Obio/Akpo were Igbo populations is up to 50%.Obio/Akpo is the most populated LGA in the Rivers State in fact OBIO/AKPO is the most populated LGA In the whole south south and south east.Due to the population and the voting strength of the LGA no election can be won without OBIO/AKPO and PORTHARCOURT CITY LGAS(Election decider)(just take 10 LGAs and leave Obio/Akpo and Portharcourt city LGAs for me i go still win you) in Rivers State....People that came out for the elections on saturday was too much to be attended by INEC and were so happy to vote for Peter Obi.if i'm not an eye witness i will not be saying all this.My PU is unit 011 ward 7 Obio/Akpo LGA....do you also know that the biggest and the most populated churches in Rivers state are situated in this Obio/Akpo and they were all against this APC's muslim/muslim ticket....in fact i'm now regretting everything about my origin as a Nigerian.....WIKE is evil and i dey pity for his wife Eberechi .chaii this fine judge of a woman married a bad man.Let Wike's conscience judge him.
And urchins are celebrating it, the worst will come 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Zincfingers: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Asgard13:
The election itself won’t even stand

That one go happen …

Nigerians are wiser than election riggers

Na another angry youths they meet
Emeka rest
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Doracity82(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:
What happened in Rivers State will happen to you and your family. Your favor will be rigged out from your hands.
Re: Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State by Cletus77(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
[ author=Cletus77 post=121348991]

Obi won in Abuja and Plateau but lost in Oyigbo? they’re not serious! my brother this oyigbo rigging is where they disgraced themselves. apc can never get up to 300 votes their.

Like Oyigbo of all places? do these ppl even know what they’re doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo In Onitsha Again. Assesses Canal Desilting, Opening Blocked Drainages / Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? / Soludo Banned From Guber Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.