Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? (2192 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) / Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by OpeCarter: 12:49pm On Jan 07
Rumors are swirling that Prince Malik Ado-Ibrahim and Adama Indimi’s marriage is on the rocks. The Ebira prince Ado-Ibrahim has wiped many traces of his wedding day and special moments of his presidential campaign with Adama Indimi from social media specifically Instagram following rumored news of their alleged split. It seems they have also unfollowed each other. Malik and Adama were frequently spotted together at functions after their lavish wedding in August 2020.

Adama Indimi is the daughter of billionaire businessman Alhaji Mohammed Indimi. The Indimis are in-laws to former President Muhammadu Buhari. Adama’s brother Ahmed is married to Buhari’s daughter Zahra. Malik Ado-Ibrahim is the son of first-class monarch, the Ohinoyi of Ebiraland Kogi State, HRH Dr. Ado Ibrahim who joined his ancestors in October 2023. In 2022, Malik Ado-Ibrahim emerged the presidential flagbearer of the Young People’s Party (YPP).

While Adama and Malik haven’t made public statements about their marriage Malik, who was in Mecca recently for Umrah, on New Year’s Day wrote about his pilgrimage on Instagram: “This year I performed Umrah in Makkah for the first time. I must say that I could not have picked a better time in my life for this. Having gained and lost family members and and faced challenges that I didn’t handle well, I was totally at a loss emotionally. For the first time in my life I felt spent and drained as a man.

“On this pilgrimage I wanted to offer supplication on behalf of my father passing away, but while there in Makkah some other extra ordinary personal tests and challenges happened to me. It’s moments like I went through that make me believe that faith is not about the formality of prayer, but what you have as the content of your heart.n life, How you face and deal with adversity, how you own your wrongs, learn and atone for them is key.

“Above all, how you have grace and patience knowing that your faith will pull you through tough times is key. Being prayerful in Makkah at this time was priceless. No one is blameless or faultless in this life so we must seek understanding and compassion. Those that are quick to judge others are nearly always the worst of people. Judge not, for whatever measure you judge others, so shall you be judged. I believe my faith and my pilgrimage and especially my prayers have been so directly answered in ways I can’t even explain or fathom. Allahamdulilah.”

https://newsblognigeria.com/index.php/2024/01/07/billionaire-daughter-adama-indimi-and-prince-ado-ibrahims-marriage-in-trouble/

Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by CodeTemplar: 1:09pm On Jan 07
Money is not a shield to the arrows of life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by Chicagograduate(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07
Sex is overrated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by Beremx(f): 2:01pm On Jan 07
Polygamy wahala. What else would have caused the split?

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by id4sho(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07
Beremx:
Polygamy wahala. What else would have caused the split?
She's he's first and only wife. Dude married late.
Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by id4sho(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07
Ebira men are tough and strong headed tongue

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by okomile(f): 2:16pm On Jan 07
The rich also cry

Make I eat before Sunday rice cold
Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by Melagros(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07
Their business, me i want the prices of commodities be brought down, that's all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by SalamRushdie: 2:19pm On Jan 07
This dude pulled one of the greatest scams in Formula one history where he got a team to put his logo on all their cars for a whole season without paying them a dime 😅😅😅😅

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by ucnwafor(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07
Money no be everything
Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by Beremx(f): 2:48pm On Jan 07
id4sho:

She's he's first and only wife. Dude married late.
oh I see! I wonder what caused the problem. Or maybe he's planning to take another wife. These rich brides can be extremely jealous

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by mrrandomguy: 3:40pm On Jan 07
I am here to tell you that if your wife or girlfriend is wearing waist beads or waist chain your destiny is in danger.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by Nicepoker(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07
Subscription has expired. grin
Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by Schoolshooter: 5:07pm On Jan 07
She hopped on another deek

Too late to redeem her

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? by olisaEze(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07
When the rich separate, there's little or no drama involved. They just unfollow themselves on social media and that's it, opari!! Poor man pikin cannot separate without neighbors having a say, because dem go don separate fight tire! grin

(1) (Reply)

1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here / Ojukwu Is Dead, Die Today , Hospital Report. Rip / Is Nigeria A Country Or A Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.