Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) (36024 Views)

INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time / Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by justtruth88miSt(f): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
9jatriot:
So why una non work together before election? Na now day break?

This looks like losers final aka third place in AFCON

Looser...una go cry 😭 blood
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Johnjustice: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Datti is a foreigner
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by GeneralPulal: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
On his part, Datti Baba-Ahmed adopted Okowa’s position. “I hereby adopt the submission of my brother, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of the PDP,” he said.

This guy nah wise guy. He no talk anything. He only adopted it. grin

1 Like

Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by thebestprice(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Majesty7:

Better than your father. End of discussion
conclusion of the matter "you are nobody"
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Babastrong(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=thebestprice post=121350201]river state is postponed indefinitely..

APC didn't get 25% in Abuja .

No declaration of winner [ The land you have cursed can never bless you. The spirits of those who died for the unity of nigeria will never allow any biafran to rule nigeria. Even if they give obi all the river votes, he'll still lose. Obi is a Loser.]
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by kbbanj10(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Greed has turned them to "Bestie" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Sunnyski: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
9jatriot:

Shut your d*ck up.

Akpa amu
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by DJInfluence: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
I foresee a care taker government taking charge. Could be the army ala Abdul Salami style or a Shonekan one. One way on the other, the country will burn.
This is the sad truth.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by onuman: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/28/at-joint-briefing-okowa-baba-ahmed-ask-inec-to-cancel-elections/

Good job.
Let's see how Tinubu and his urchinss alone can bamboozle majority of Nigerians into accepting a fraudulent election that aimed to impose a mentally handicapped Tinubu as president, so that Nigeria will be finally sold or robbed out by those who prepared Muslim-Muslim ticket for Tinubu, with a Boko Haram sympathizer as VP.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
They have formed a new political party called
Loser People Party (LPP)

1 Like

Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
He'll step on your blood into Aso Rock.

Protest near South West
ThothHermes:
Tinubu will never rule this country. Cry.

1 Like

Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by thebestprice(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=121350391][/quote]

Okay.. you're just another mafolukwu hoodlum.

Now go away you scallywag
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
PDP coming back together to show their true colours grin
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Menclothing: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lolz
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by ekolobaba: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
PDAPC don turn LPDP.

Chai. cheesy

Collabo of losers.

1 Like

Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Faber(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Enter street and stop boasting online!

Anybody can boast online!

I was in the streets during the #EndSars come to Benin and ask, evidence dey. Once time don reach I will still enter streets....I no be fear fear like you.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
kbbanj10:
Greed has turned them to "Bestie" grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Misery loves company
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
I say WE MOVE!!!!! grin
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Faber:
The next is the streets will be full, anarchy looming...we are fighting for our last survival...even if Obi will loose, let's set the precedent of transmission of Presidential elections results from the PUs to the IReV.

Those who stole Peter Obi's votes in Anambra vomited them ask Chris Ngige or go and Verify. All Obi's votes must be vomitted by those who swallowed them. Not everyone you fit chop their money and survive ask scammers...

#ObiDatti2023
#NowOrNever
#ENDINEC
No one has the monopoly of violence.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Faber:

I was in the streets during the #EndSars come to Benin and ask, evidence dey. Once time don reach I will still enter streets....I no be fear fear like you.

I also fought in Iraq and Afghanistan.

4 Likes

Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Kapeter(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Godsfrezx:
Peter Obi most be our president.. who God has blessed no one can change it... Okwute you are really strong...
Omo nna. Who said peter Obi most* not be your president? Is he not already the president of Biafra?
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by manyus(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tinubu will never be our president

South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

grin Go and hug transformer!

1 Like

Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
madridguy:
We also expect Atiku and Obi to do theirs. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by IpobAntidote: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
CLOWNS!

1 Like

Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Pearlokeys: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

😂 😂 😂
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Levels2(f): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Massiveglory:

Do they need to work together for the right thing to be done?

It is not a hidden fact that the election is a monumental fraud by desperate politicians in tandem with some INEC officials.

It is more disgraceful because the root cause of the whole fraud steams from INEC BREAKING its own laws.

Tinubu's desperation to lead by all means has championed a monumental fraudulent election with evidences of massive electoral frauds, intimidations and fraudulent activities.

If he had won on a fair ground, there will be no need for noise.

With a monumental fraud as this, a presidency of tinubu will be an end to Democracy and democratic process in Nigeria. And so it must be stopped by all means .

Can you define the word right thing?

As I can see you actually don't understand what right thing means
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by ThothHermes: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
He'll step on your blood to Aso Rock.

Protest near South West
We are not violent. We know who the thugs are. E go pain una say all una rigging na in vain.
My covenant with God is of life and peace.
The two opposition parties are uniting against your rigging.
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Cry blood. You rigged in vain.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
deeva2:
This is family reunion.

TINUBU is the real UNIFIER..

He finally unite PDP and LP

PDLP..
grin grin grin grin.

What God cannot do doesn't exist.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Mayhem1: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Zincfingers:
2 sore losers united in failure grin cheesy
Okowa with his horse teeth and the imbecilic Datti .

The APC is filled with June 12 veterans. Buhari is not the devilish Babangida and Asiwaju is not Abiola.
We won't allow you run away to your blighted region this time around if you are allowed to be used to scuttle the election like your grandfather Nzeribe .

A word is enough for the wise!
Una go cry las las when the real result is revealed in the courts, enjoy your win for now, because Peter obi will have the last laugh.

See real Lagos result below.

Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Tekahashi: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
I like this pairing
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by onuman: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
9jatriot:

Your urchinss blackmail apart, you know pretty well that the INEC disabled its transmission system so that election results could not be sent to INEC portal immediately after the close of poll. Not until many hours after the close of poll did INEC enable its transmission lines. But before then, election results had been doctored by Apc crooks all over the country.

That made the election invalid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times / El-Rufai: 'Christians Won’t Vote For Me, Even If Pope Is My Running Mate' / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.