Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) (35992 Views)

INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time / Buhari Participates At Joint ECOWAS-ECCAS Heads Of State & Govt Summit In Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Jagabanofafrica: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Loser must be a friend to loser

2 losers

1 Like

Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by chiboycue: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/28/at-joint-briefing-okowa-baba-ahmed-ask-inec-to-cancel-elections/

It seems that the INEC Chairman, though looking innocent and gentle as if he cannot hurt a fly, knew the game that he was playing with Nigerians all along . Instead of doing the right deeds, he decided to compromise the election process with his misconduct.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Ayk8: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:
answer me . You loose mounted parrot 🐦.

I said "who are you "?

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
9jatriot:
So why una non work together before election? Na now day break?

This looks like losers final aka third place in AFCON

Eggsactly.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Mrtaye: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Zincfingers:

You have been warned.
Don't pay for Nzeribe sin . We haven't forgotten
Stop talking gibberish and answer the direct question
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Midastorch(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tinubu will never be our president

South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

Why are you so painnnnnneeeeddd till the extent of writing a novel on Nairaland.... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by BItt: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
madridguy:
The current situation now is LPDP......God bless their union in failure. grin

union in failure bawo grin grin
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by NwaliE01: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
9jatriot:

The election will be cancelled. Shame on anyone supporting this shambles. We have witnessed the kind of persons we have in our country. Desperation at it's pick.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by reddingtonblack: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
9jatriot:

they are shameless, imagine two contestants doing team work ... they know their supporters are very gullible, if not where is it done
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Mrmb: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/28/at-joint-briefing-okowa-baba-ahmed-ask-inec-to-cancel-elections/

Two bloody losers, both lost their states
grin grin grin grin grin
Shettima will show you how its done.....
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by BJanta: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Birds of the same feathers, failure reaching out to failure to befriend each other for another failure - legal failure.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by benitwater(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:
I have said it elsewhere on this site, but I stopped believing in rigging in 2003 after a personal experience made me realize that the people who were grumbling against PDP and co were still voting for them essentially.

As far as I am concerned, the election was free and fair.....and yes, it pisses me off that APC won, and that PDP and LP were the only viable alternatives. Yes, it does. But what can i do. Unless I wake up, and work hard and form a political movement...which is what Macron did in France and won....my complaining does not count.

PDP and LP lost because PDP did not choose an Igbo candidate for the 2023 election, thus alienating a large bloc of its voters , and paving the way for the division of the party into LP bloc and the NNPP bloc. As a result, PDP lost states that had they held them, Asiwaju by now would be on the phone concceding...or Lai Moh'd would be yelling about court case. They did not lose because of rigging...they lost because they chose Atiku over the wishes of a large chunk of their party. We may laugh at Wike, but Wike was really upset..and not just because he lost the primary, but because he saw the idea of a sOUTHERN president gone down the drain.

At the end, the North wins again, all because they played their cards well. We now have a very elderly president with a virile youngling Northerner as vice president (Yes he is Kanuri, but even then)..potentially. When we could have had a Peter Obi presidency on the platform of PDP, but no, we had to choose Atiku again. And see how it has cost the opposition.

Obi too made a big mistake leaving PDP to join LP. Just like Buhari did in 2010, when he left ANPP to form his own party CPC. Like Buhari in 2011, Obi lost to the incumbent party. Because the truth is you cannot stand on your own in politics. Buhari learned that the hard way...which is why he humbled himself and went to Tinubu, Okorocha et al, and formed APC, and the rest is history. Atiku and Tinubu won because their boys and girls are all over the country. Obi lost because LP did nothing about the North. Something that we kept yelling about to LP for months, and all they could do was point to one isolated office in a state capital, with some campaigning...in the state capital or one small town. Meanwhile, PDP and APC have branches everywhere...even in remote villages...like MTN...everywhere you go. You cannot beat that.

Finally, Obi lost because he made LP the christian party. OMFG....that was the worst kind of mistake, and as a christian, I cringed every time Obi was presented to our community as the Messiah of Nigeria. Like...dude, this country is not a christian majoirty country, there are millions of non christians and they vote. But everytime an LP activist shouted about the APC muslim muslim ticket, or chanted about how Fulanis were coming, or how Tinubu was going to pass Sharia law (Tinubu that refused to do that when he was governor..one of the few good things he did)...I cringed. At the end, Muslims have ears. Remember how Buhari was doing Commander of the Faithful in 2001, and where it got him for the next 13 years? Three repeated losses...until he learned how to be the Nigerian candidate, and not the Muslim one. Obidients made the same mistake, and APC urchins used it well against them. Obi lost millions of potential muslim votes because of his people's anti-Islam stance.

I mean, many Muslim politicos allegedly. don't like christians...but they don't go round shouting it when it is polticial time...because they would lose. Atiku is a good example,and Buhari after 2014 is another. NEVER use hate for campaigning. It can backfire spectacularly. (Tinubu did the same by the way, but he slyly kept it on the downlow)

All in all, if we want change, we have to leave our computer boards, and join the political race. Simple. And we have to be wise about it. Chanting stories about how this religion or tribe are going to come and take over does not win votes.

LP supporters should get ready for 2027. Meanwhile....we got 4 more years of this madthouse. Fasten your seatbelts. We are in for some more turbulence.
GOD bless you.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Stkutsu(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Says the rigger
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Dearlord(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
There is no need for conducting election with billions of naira that can change the standard of living of every citizen which at the end of the day the said election is rigged to the detriment of the masses
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by ThothHermes: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Tinubu/Shettima (Muslim/Muslim tick) will rule over you amd your pastors.
theres nothing you can do about it
Cry blood.
Come rule am make we see na.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
9jatriot:

It's now LP and PDP suddenly became friends. No doubt, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

If they had worked together, Tinubu would have called Atiku to congratulate him.

But bcoz God knew that Tinubu has a better heart and intention for the country hence the confusion among them.

Imagine how Obi demystified Atiku in the south and Atiku humiliated Obi in the North and Tinubu was just picking small small.

That's political jabbing.

Congratulations Tinubu, na strategist you be.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by reddingtonblack: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Massiveglory:

Do they need to work together for the right thing to be done?

It is not a hidden fact that the election is a monumental fraud by desperate politicians in tandem with some INEC officials.

It is more disgraceful because the root cause of the whole fraud steams from INEC BREAKING its own laws.

Tinubu's desperation to lead by all means has championed a monumental fraudulent election with evidences of massive electoral frauds, intimidations and fraudulent activities.

If he had won on a fair ground, there will be no need for noise.

With a monumental fraud as this, a presidency of tinubu will be an end to Democracy and democratic process in Nigeria. And so it must be stopped by all means .

Was there ever a fair ground, when ?? please shutup una go just dey talk as if na children dey online.
In Nigeria politics is there ever a credible election as far as losers are concern if not that Jonathan had conscience did his people not push him to make a decision we all for regret.

All the results inec are colllating to announce results were duly signed by all party agent from polling unit to ward level, at state level all party agent still verified and co sign before it is dispatched to national, even at national those results are still verified to ensured they tally with Bvas total accredited voters .. that how it done manually if electronic transmission fail, electoral law recognizes manual collation. if you people are confidence there is rigging only court can expose it.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by phorget(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:
I have said it elsewhere on this site, but I stopped believing in rigging in 2003 after a personal experience made me realize that the people who were grumbling against PDP and co were still voting for them essentially.

As far as I am concerned, the election was free and fair.....and yes, it pisses me off that APC won, and that PDP and LP were the only viable alternatives. Yes, it does. But what can i do. Unless I wake up, and work hard and form a political movement...which is what Macron did in France and won....my complaining does not count.

PDP and LP lost because PDP did not choose an Igbo candidate for the 2023 election, thus alienating a large bloc of its voters , and paving the way for the division of the party into LP bloc and the NNPP bloc. As a result, PDP lost states that had they held them, Asiwaju by now would be on the phone concceding...or Lai Moh'd would be yelling about court case. They did not lose because of rigging...they lost because they chose Atiku over the wishes of a large chunk of their party. We may laugh at Wike, but Wike was really upset..and not just because he lost the primary, but because he saw the idea of a sOUTHERN president gone down the drain.

At the end, the North wins again, all because they played their cards well. We now have a very elderly president with a virile youngling Northerner as vice president (Yes he is Kanuri, but even then)..potentially. When we could have had a Peter Obi presidency on the platform of PDP, but no, we had to choose Atiku again. And see how it has cost the opposition.

Obi too made a big mistake leaving PDP to join LP. Just like Buhari did in 2010, when he left ANPP to form his own party CPC. Like Buhari in 2011, Obi lost to the incumbent party. Because the truth is you cannot stand on your own in politics. Buhari learned that the hard way...which is why he humbled himself and went to Tinubu, Okorocha et al, and formed APC, and the rest is history. Atiku and Tinubu won because their boys and girls are all over the country. Obi lost because LP did nothing about the North. Something that we kept yelling about to LP for months, and all they could do was point to one isolated office in a state capital, with some campaigning...in the state capital or one small town. Meanwhile, PDP and APC have branches everywhere...even in remote villages...like MTN...everywhere you go. You cannot beat that.

Finally, Obi lost because he made LP the christian party. OMFG....that was the worst kind of mistake, and as a christian, I cringed every time Obi was presented to our community as the Messiah of Nigeria. Like...dude, this country is not a christian majoirty country, there are millions of non christians and they vote. But everytime an LP activist shouted about the APC muslim muslim ticket, or chanted about how Fulanis were coming, or how Tinubu was going to pass Sharia law (Tinubu that refused to do that when he was governor..one of the few good things he did)...I cringed. At the end, Muslims have ears. Remember how Buhari was doing Commander of the Faithful in 2001, and where it got him for the next 13 years? Three repeated losses...until he learned how to be the Nigerian candidate, and not the Muslim one. Obidients made the same mistake, and APC urchins used it well against them. Obi lost millions of potential muslim votes because of his people's anti-Islam stance.

I mean, many Muslim politicos allegedly. don't like christians...but they don't go round shouting it when it is polticial time...because they would lose. Atiku is a good example,and Buhari after 2014 is another. NEVER use hate for campaigning. It can backfire spectacularly. (Tinubu did the same by the way, but he slyly kept it on the downlow)

All in all, if we want change, we have to leave our computer boards, and join the political race. Simple. And we have to be wise about it. Chanting stories about how this religion or tribe are going to come and take over does not win votes.

LP supporters should get ready for 2027. Meanwhile....we got 4 more years of this madthouse. Fasten your seatbelts. We are in for some more turbulence.

Gibberish!
So Obi should have remained in PDP,Atiku would have used his dollars to win the primaries then the circle continues.
Obi did the best thing to disrupt the status quo and expose the ingenuity of the northerners who's believe has always been that they own the power.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Faber:
The next is the streets will be full, anarchy looming...we are fighting for our last survival...even if Obi will loose, let's set the precedent of transmission of Presidential elections results from the PUs to the IReV.

Those who stole Peter Obi's votes in Anambra vomited them ask Chris Ngige or go and Verify. All Obi's votes must be vomitted by those who swallowed them. Not everyone you fit chop their money and survive ask scammers...

#ObiDatti2023
#NowOrNever
#ENDINEC
u dey yarn dust..
. tinubu is our next president for 8yrs
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Nofcks2give: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
PO: we are retiring the old order. PDP and APC are full of thieves.

INEC: Hold my beer

ARISETV: LP and PDP host joint press conference.

TINUBU 2 SHETTIMA: I don beat them bala blue them don unite. grin grin
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
phorget:

Gibberish!
So Obi should have remained in PDP,Atiku would have used his dollars to win the primaries then the circle continues.
Obi did the best thing to disrupt the status quo and expose the ingenuity of the northerners who's believe has always been that they own the power.

Well, we see the effect of a divided opposition. APC is in the lead.

There are many parties in power in this continent, who despite performing badly, stay in power because the opposition is not united.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Peppysco: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tinubu will never be our president

South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

In all these your ranting, you've only succeded in showing you hatred and dislike for Tinubu and the South West. You all voted for Obi, nobody complain but the people who decided to vote for Tinubu are your problems. You gotta understand, people have political choices too. That you want Obi doesn't mean that others must want him too. You'all need to respect people's choices.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Zincfingers:
2 sore losers united in failure grin cheesy
Okowa with his horse teeth and the imbecilic Datti .

The APC is filled with June 12 veterans. Buhari is not the devilish Babangida and Asiwaju is not Abiola.
We won't allow you run away to your blighted region this time around if you are allowed to be used to scuttle the election like your grandfather Nzeribe .

A word is enough for the wise!

Who are the June 12 veterans in APC? How have they moved nigeria forward since 2015?

How is buhari less devilish than babangida?
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Wealthyonos(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
9jatriot:

When people dey go school u say na foolishness be your portion. Results are to be uploaded from the pooling units. What they've said, u could not counter it, you're there spitting gibberish like a galvanized slowpoke.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Bryan88(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
madridguy:
The current situation now is LPDP......God bless their union in failure. grin
hav alwas said this to u, e no go ever better for u and ur generations.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by geokay777(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Was there ever a fair ground, when ?? please shutup una go just dey talk as if na children dey online.
In Nigeria politics is there ever a credible election as far as losers are concern if not that Jonathan had conscience did his people not push him to make a decision we all for regret.

All the results inec are colllating to announce results were duly signed by all party agent from polling unit to ward level, at state level all party agent still verified and co sign before it is dispatched to national, even at national those results are still verified to ensured they tally with Bvas total accredited voters .. that how it done manually if electronic transmission fail, electoral law recognizes manual collation. if you people are confidence there is rigging only court can expose it.

Do they know anything? They're children.

They don't know what they do at the collation centre in Abuja. When a returning officer arrive, he goes in there with the results and confirmation and reconciliation is done with the server and BVAS, to double check what was done at the state level, before presentation.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by proprince(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Faber:
The next is the streets will be full, anarchy looming...we are fighting for our last survival...even if Obi will loose, let's set the precedent of transmission of Presidential elections results from the PUs to the IReV.

Those who stole Peter Obi's votes in Anambra vomited them ask Chris Ngige or go and Verify. All Obi's votes must be vomitted by those who swallowed them. Not everyone you fit chop their money and survive ask scammers...

They really dnt know what is coming for them

#ObiDatti2023
#NowOrNever
#ENDINEC
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by Himthatisinme(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Faber:

#ObiDatti2023
#NowOrNever
#ENDINEC
. This nationwide riot wen Una one do so, make Una make sure say obi and datti children and families dey front of the riot. I nor won begin see post of other people children wen military men go kill.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by phorget(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Well, we see the effect of a divided opposition. APC is in the lead.

There are many parties in power in this continent, who despite performing badly, stay in power because the opposition is not united.

Parties has been retaining power but unfortunately it hasn't translated to positive growth in the lifes of the citizens.
We should just forget about this compulsory retention of power and focus on giving the citizens a better living.
Re: Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) by solasalako(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
You better don’t die for Nigeria as you are not a Martyr.
Open your eyes and see the true picture of the country.
A Nigerian President must have a National spread . Not a regional local champ nor a Revd. Fathers Associations favourite. A movement ( which I actually crave too) needs to find a way by which, it can warm itself into the heart of citizens across the whole country. Ask yourself holistically , would Peter have won the CORE NORTH atall? Not forgetting that the votes of Peter, Atiku & Kwankwaso are one(1) vote. The three(3) of them belongs to PDP and they foolishly handed the victory to ASIWAJU by dividing their bloc votes based on greed and selfishness. They love themselves not Nigeria. Thank you.

Faber:

#ObiDatti2023
#NowOrNever
#ENDINEC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair / Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit / Don’t Give Up, You Will Win One Day – Buhari Tells Mama Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.