Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes (24253 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. / Atiku Reacts As Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by billgabb(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peter Obi won the 2023 Presidential Election in Nigeria. No cap. The youths in Nigeria should speak up and act now.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by abobote: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
He got far more than this in Edo

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:
Worst election in our nation's history
Hmmm !
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by KalakutaRepub: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ekpeitut:
The riggers left paper trails everywhere.. grin

Isn't it too convenient that Tinubu always get above 25% in states won by others but the reverse is not the case when Tinubu wins.

I'm happy INEC scored an own goal by not uploading the polling unit results.

We dey wait.

we fck dem up at the right time. 😄😄😄
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by silverlinen(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Damnnn

Ivbie edo, vba ese

We have spoken, even though them reduce our votes
We dey always follow the light

Since Tinubu sabi thief votes, we go make sure say them start this election over again.

We are fully OBIdient to a new and governable Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Alabaintprice(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
They told Kwankwaso but he didn't listen.......

Now see

Distant 4th...

Those who said Obi will be distant 4th Abi 5th

How market?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Jsucre(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obaseki shoki
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Nayturalistic: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Tobijays: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ekpeitut:

Isn't it too convenient that Tinubu always get above 25% in states won by others but the reverse is not the case when Tinubu wins.

We dey wait.

INEC INFORMED not only the parties but everyone that it would be uploaded manually! Trust me that argument is dead on arrival

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dannyset:
; grin

They are not always satisfied.

Anyways, you can't beat a child, and expect it not to cry

Let's see if Tinibu will rule this country

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Amaggedon: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:
cool

With all the noise and the ass licking of Edo no be Lagos Obi and Ibos could meagerly poll 300k out of Edo while Tinubu polled 144k

We now know nothing like SouthSouth SouthEast Alliance... Just Attachee by force

See how stupid you sound. Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by mightycrownnyme: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
YET WE ARE STILL LEADING

AWA LO KAN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:
cool

With all the noise and the ass licking of Edo no be Lagos Obi and Ibos could meagerly poll 300k out of Edo while Tinubu polled 144k

We now know nothing like SouthSouth SouthEast Alliance... Just Attachee by force

you need a new brain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Segzy19: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Mumu, Tinubu got 24% in Edo

Ekpeitut:

We dey wait.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Realist12: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
sammirano:
I don't really understand the issue of Edo, I believe they were misguided same way Yorubas were lied to in Lagos. Obi is a clear fraud with no tangible achievement to his name, so whats the fuss exactly?
You mean same Edo that voted Obaseki? Most people don't care about competence but sentiments overrides their judgment

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by VIKTO83(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:
Rigged. Apc did not get 10,000 votes in Edo state

So the entire votes in Edo north alone is not up to 100k votes?
Unless Oshomole didn't win?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by ebenholer2(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
YOU ALL CAN SEE HOW THE NORTH ARE LAUGHING AT US IN THE SOUTH FOR BEING TOO FOOLISH AND UNBELIEVABLE HONESTLY.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by millionboi2: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Those fools dat said obi can never win a state

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Nigeriayouthmov: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Inec came with a game plan. So many people were not allowed to vote either by thugs or their voting centers were transferred or inec staffs did not arrive or arrived late. Edo votes dwarf this still with all I mentioned above, Inec nor ho die well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Mayhem1: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
rxmusa:
1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But Amoda Ogunlere cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense.
Eseoghene Faruq
Are you high? Lagos was rigged you clown, I'll just drop the pictorial evidence for you which is 100% real and authentic, Las las your Thiefnubuu will not smell Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Moh247: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
you need a new brain

You should see yourself as a political badluck

Ihedioha you supported badluck befell him

Then you went on saying Tinubu won't win the primaries you got disgraced

Obi you championed can't even come 2nd he is battling 3rd

It's a shame , go back to Imo State to beg for forgiveness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Akuruoulo(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ekpeitut:

We dey wait.

It's clear.
They are making sure that tinubu gets the required 25%

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by thebestprice(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
VIKTO83:

So the entire votes in Edo north alone is not up to 100k votes?
Unless Oshomole didn't win?
lots of people will vote for Oshiomhole but will not vote Tinubu .

Edo people hate Tinubu with a personal passion. I don't know why .

So that result is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by WattsPeter9: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
It will never be well with you, amen
Zico5:
I know they will be justified cos this favour them but once they see where Tinubu is leading or where they are trailing, they will start shouting fraud. They won with over 90% in their region, no rigging, it's just normal and expected. But despite they won Lagos, they are still shouting rigging. I wonder what's going on, may almighty heal their souls

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by CallmeTrinity: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:
cool

This dirty yoruba boy will not stop talking about my darling state. Listen you iliterate Edo no be Lagos.Get out and never mention my darling Edo state agian. Pig

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Ganjafama(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
rxmusa:
1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But Amoda Ogunlere cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? IfYou thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense.
Eseoghene Faruq
The Delta State that I am from gave Obi over 70% of the votes. I have friends in other LGAs. The confirmed that it was Obi all the way. Anyways, Tinubu's fraudulent victory has just inspired the japa spirit in me. Nigeria no get one single hope again. Japa now if you have the chance.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Edo pple are educated people nao

Unlike Ekiti people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Moh247: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

This dirty yoruba boy will not stop talking about my darling state. Listen you iliterate Edo no be Lagos.Get out and never mention my darling Edo state agian. Pig

Lol

And if I mention. Edo what are you going to do?!

Call your Madam in Italy to cry

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ekpeitut:

We dey wait.

Where are the States where Tinubu won and others (PDP or LP) did not have 25%. Omo IBO you know I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago, there is nothing you want to tell me that I don't know. That was why in 2011 when Buhari was complaining about his votes from South East I was just laughing. In 2015 he complained again about 5% votes from South East I was just laughing.

Your South East States what happened there?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children / Maurice Iwu Pleads Not Guilty, Remanded In Custody / Bomb Detectors At Yobe Eid Prayer Ground This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.