Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes (24254 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. / Atiku Reacts As Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Menclothing: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
This results is normal
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Killerbag36: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
accordadoga:
PETER OBI!!!
OTILO!!!!

Yet he's a governor nd he own a bank
Tell me aside ur criticism nd ur Muslim
Waiting u take reach half of obi

Y not upload ur pix in ur profile nd ur phone number e get waiting I wan tell u
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
rxmusa:
1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But Amoda Ogunlere cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense.
Eseoghene Faruq
Too long and riddled with senseless nonsenses

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by KanwuliaExtra: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Gbammest!

EDO Obaseki could not try it! grin

EDO NOR BE RIVERS! We don't do APC GOD-FATHERS HERE!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:

You should see yourself as a political badluck

Ihedioha you supported badluck befell him

Then you went on saying Tinubu won't win the primaries you got disgraced

Obi you championed can't even come 2nd he is battling 3rd

It's a shame , go back to Imo State to beg for forgiveness
We took Lagos from Tinubu with a wide margin and got our eyes on the governorship seat on 11th..

We got senate and reps seats running into 40 and still counting depsite contesting under a structureless and unknown political party.

Labour party defeated Buhari in Abuja and went ahead to win local governments under the ever hateful and religious bigoted Governor of Kaduna state , Mallam Nasir El rufai without breaking a sweat

The country is going through a poitical turmoil right now because every Nigerian know that Peter Obi was rigged against by APC INEC chairman , professor Mahmoud and I fear for what's going to happen next if Tinubu is declared winner ...

If all this that I've mentioned here and many more coming ain't success to you, then your problem is bigger than third mainland bridge.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by statesman6: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ekpeitut:
The riggers left paper trails everywhere.. grin

Isn't it too convenient that Tinubu always get above 25% in states won by others but the reverse is not the case when Tinubu wins.

I'm happy INEC scored an own goal by not uploading the polling unit results.

We dey wait.

This is not up to 25%
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Gboom: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
All of you saying Tinubu will not rule even if INEC declared winner are bunch of joking haters. If you feel the election is rigged because your preferred candidate did not win, go to court to prove your case rather than ranting online calling for riot that you will participate in thereby becoming an agent of anarchy.

I hereby call on responsible parents and guardians to warn their sons and daughters against unnecessary protests especially in Lagos where some people are ready to counter protest which may result to destruction of lives and properties.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by donkach: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Zico5:
I know they will be justified cos this favour them but once they see where Tinubu is leading or where they are trailing, they will start shouting fraud. They won with over 90% in their region, no rigging, it's just normal and expected. But despite they won Lagos, they are still shouting rigging. I wonder what's going on, may almighty heal their souls
With evidence, not just shouting.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by KanwuliaExtra: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

We took Lagos from Tinubu with a wide margin and got our eyes on the governorship seat on 11th..

We got senate and reps seats running into 40 and still counting depsite contesting under a structureless and unknown political party.

Labour party defeated Buhari in Abuja and went ahead to win local governments under the ever hateful and religious bigoted Governor of Kaduna state , Mallam Nasir El rufai without breaking a sweat

The country is going through a poitical turmoil right now because every Nigerian know that Peter Obi was rigged against by APC INEC chairman , professor Mahmoud and I fear for what's going to happen next if Tinubu is declared winner ...

If all this that I've mentioned here and many more coming ain't success to you, then your problem is bigger than third mainland bridge.

OH YES!!!!
I am FOR ATIKU. . . BUT I AGREE OBI WON. . .WITH LAND SLIDE, SEA CRUISE AND JET AIR!

By March 11th. . . it will be WAR!!!! INEC WILL BE CRUCIFIED!!! THE PEOPLES' VOTE MOST COUNT!!!
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Antihypocrite: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kcolomboo:
Cool

I need your WhatsApp contact. Quote me on a dead thread
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Levels2(f): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ekpeitut:

Isn't it too convenient that Tinubu always get above 25% in states won by others but the reverse is not the case when Tinubu wins.

We dey wait.

Lolz 🤣

Own goal my foot

This is wgwh you will deal with for the next four years

Tinubu is our president elect

As only insane person will be rooting for a IGBO Man as a president when we have competent other tribes
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Amaggedon: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:

The most stupidest fools on the internet today are Obi supporters

Such a shameless lossers with big mouth and no brains
You have Mouth to talk because INEC is fooling their self with doctored election results and tippexed results sheets? You are not even ashamed of yourself ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by HateBigots: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
sammirano:
I don't really understand the issue of Edo, I believe they were misguided same way Yorubas were lied to in Lagos. Obi is a clear fraud with no tangible achievement to his name, so whats the fuss exactly?
🤡... they voted against APC.
What has APC achieved other than death, terrorism, failed economic plans etc.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Antihypocrite: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
33stars:
1. Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Send us Your photos and get it customized on high definition prints on quality canvas and Frames, you would get it within a week. The beauty of these canvas on walls can't be compared to anything.

2. TRAINING COURSE!!!
We also train people on how to produce Canvas and Frames art prints. The training is online The course has empowered over 500 people.The practical video files explains everything from A to Z.The registration fee for this online course is just N2,500. You can equally empower someone by getting this for him/her. Our website/Phone No are in those photos ...

I thought it was 1500. I am d guy on WhatsApp that wanted to pay this week
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Kcolomboo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antihypocrite:

I need your WhatsApp contact. Quote me on a dead thread

Our contact is on the flier
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by chinos20(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Zico5:
I know they will be justified cos this favour them but once they see where Tinubu is leading or where they are trailing, they will start shouting fraud. They won with over 90% in their region, no rigging, it's just normal and expected. But despite they won Lagos, they are still shouting rigging. I wonder what's going on, may almighty heal their souls
Forget that Lagos,who them dey play
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by foleskay(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
If not for the north.. Obi would have won hands down.

How will inec declare a man who barely wins 15 out of 36 states as president.

Mahmud dey play oo. Just dey play. Ori yin ma to pe undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by ProphetM0hammad: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ekpeitut:

After securing 24 states.

Too dull.
You are angry because APC secured 24 states

It's not everyone that will vote for the candidate you have feelings for bro
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Moh247: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You didn't take Lagos from Tinubu, as you won no executive or legislative sit at the NASS except EtiOSA Lower Federal house sit...

Winning. Popular votes in Lagos is like Tinubu winning popular vote in Zamfara or Rivers State. You don't have any control over the states

You once again alienate your SouthEast Senators and Representative from Main street party and now you would remain Minority leader of both houses while Delta and Akwa ibom produces principal Officer

Talk about dull people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by diplomat058(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Racoon:
Papa, Mama and Pickin structureless party have won again but not through thuggery, ballot box snatching, lawlessness, falsification of electoral figures.Abi are Edo people protesting like Ondo, Rivers people that they have been robbed of their mandate.

Give it a rest guy. You are already vomiting gillbrish and sounding dull. INEC is always partial whenever Tinubu wins, but fair when Pandora wins. Never heard anything dumber

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by patrickmuf(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peterobi90:
INEC would only throw the nation into chaos... Plateau that had 1.2m recorded for LP even by PDP has suddenly become 485k..

mumudu is just disgracing himself by announcing rigged results..
Who announced the 1.2m votes for LP? Where una dey see results before official announcement?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by searchlight: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ekpeitut:

We dey wait.

Just as he got in Enugu and Anambra
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Moh247: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Amaggedon:
You have Mouth to talk because INEC is fooling their self with doctored election results and tippexed results sheets? You are not even ashamed of yourself ?

Cry if it makes you feel better

You are still in phase of denial
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Ekpeitut: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tobijays:
INEC INFORMED not only the parties but everyone that it would be uploaded manually! Trust me that argument is dead on arrival

That's not true bros.

INEC categorically made it clear results would be uploaded from polling units not once not twice.

In SDM words 68 times.
Plus you know we have original polling unit results.

Again we dey wait.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by bewla(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Zico5:
Them never die now
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Akpan107(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ekpeitut:

We dey wait.

The rigging is just too much, and the funny part of, the rigging was done by both APC and PDP against LP

It happened very much in akwa ibom my state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by forgiveness: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi didn't even carry second. Why wailing?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:

You didn't take Lagos from Tinubu, as you won no executive or legislative sit at the NASS except EtiOSA Lower Federal house sit...

Winning. Popular votes in Lagos is like Tinubu winning popular vote in Zamfara or Rivers State. You don't have any control over the states

You once again alienate your SouthEast Senators and Representative from Main street party and now you would remain Minority leader of both houses while Delta and Akwa ibom produces principal Officer

Talk about dull people
spewing yet another yet. Look, I won't talk too much here but I want you to know that Obidients in Lagos will take Lagos governorship seat from Tinubu and his stooge on March 11th same way Obidients defeated Tinubu in Lagos . Wait for it cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Peterobi90: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
patrickmuf:
Who announced the 1.2m votes for LP? Where una dey see results before official announcement?

So you think they dont have situation rooms and copies of the PU result.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:
lots of people will vote for Oshiomhole but will not vote Tinubu .

Edo people hate Tinubu with a personal passion. I don't know why .

So that result is rubbish

It is not only Tinubu they hate, it is the entire Yorubas. They hate Yorubas with passion but Yorubas don't know.

Last year a friend that lives at Benin begged me to pick a telecom product in Lagos and send to Benin for him. Despite my tight schedule, I picked the item and went to a Benin bus park. His mother is Edo but his father is Yoruba. I wrote his full name and pasted it on the carton. He begged me to remove it and just write his first name (Favour) only and that I should do the same for waybill and invoice. I asked why, he said the Benin hates Yorubas with passion and himself and his siblings don't want people to know their father is a Yoruba.

When the mother came to Lagos, I asked her, she told me many things. I observed the IBOS are better to the Yorubas than EDO .
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes by Tobijays: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ekpeitut:

That's not true bros.

INEC categorically made it clear results would be uploaded from polling units not once not twice.

In SDM words 68 times.
Plus you know we have original polling unit results.

Again we dey wait.
okay obviously it is time for lawyers and this will be very funny because both LP and PDP will sue this result and with what I’m hearing, APC is also going to sue wow biggest cash outs to the lawyers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Detectors At Yobe Eid Prayer Ground This Morning / Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area / What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.