Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election (2741 Views)

PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election / Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by blamingthedevil: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu wins Rivers State presidential election, Polls 231,585 votes to defeat Peter Obi who scored 178,039 votes while Atiku got 88,468 votes

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1630622146719367188

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by blamingthedevil: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Incoming Minister of Petroleum Resources

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by TruthsFM: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Tinubu wins Rivers State presidential election, Polls 231,585 votes to defeat Peter Obi who scored 178,039 votes while Atiku got 88,468 votes
the same rivers State the returning officer stopped and adjourn it indefinitely.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fake

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by jkpbestseries: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
The best deal ever

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by cursedAbiola(f): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
the same rivers State the returning officer stopped and adjourn it indefinitely.
let them keep playing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lol. The king is here. Wailers take over and start lamenting like usual. Datti and okowa are there crying for cancellation while Tinubu is smiling from his seat! 🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by N3TRAL: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
We voted for Jagaban in Rivers State. We really love him here

All these people shouting, Rivers State does not stand and end in Port Harcourt. Peter Obi won Port Harcourt with landslide.

They are 6 Local Governments you cross with speed boat. How many of you went there to vote?

Because you won Port Harcourt doesn't mean you won Rivers State.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by abobote: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Incoming Minister of Petroleum Resources
Really? That's what hero means to you?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by helinues: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wike the wicked.

I am just wondering why those who have benefitted from the style of Wike winning any election in 2019 are the one crying this time cos it did not favour them.

Headbeheader wey dey fear blade.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by blamingthedevil: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
abobote:

Really? That's what hero means to you?

Obidients ' hero

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Herkim(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Well done president tinubu ride on

They must all succumb to the will of God Almighty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
cursedAbiola:
let them keep playing
Achalugonwa aka finestgurlie aka canceller. You wailed and cancelled comments for 8yrs, you are going to wail for another 8yrs =16yrs of wailing! 😛

Keep it up oo, chief wailer!🤣
Are you tired of trolling? Not yet,we need your service!😛

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by cocolacec(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
God bless Wike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by cursedAbiola(f): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Achalugonwa aka finestgurlie aka canceller. You wailed and cancelled comments for 8yrs, you are going to wail for another 8yrs =16yrs of wailing! 😛

helinues leave me ooo
I don't love you
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
cursedAbiola:
helinues leave me ooo
I don't love you
I doubt if helinues is gay. Neither am i. 🤣
Jokes on you 🤡😛!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Jokerman(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
We voted for Jagaban in Rivers State.

We really love him here.

Rivers in Osun state abi?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by cursedAbiola(f): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I doubt if helinues is gay. Neither am i. 🤣
Jokes on you 🤡😛!
you're sending me nudes why ?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
cursedAbiola:
you're sending me nudes why ?
Because I want you to Change your life for good, and stop wailing! 😛🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Ttalk: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:
Wike the wicked.

I am just wondering why those who have benefitted from the style of Wike winning any election are the one crying this time cos it did not favour them.

Headbeheader wey dey fear blade.

Arakunrin, where have you been?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by helinues: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Imagine such futility wasted exercise..

That guy has no major support he has won on this forum...Infact sometimes when I am indifferent about issue the moment I see the guy supporting it, na to oppose the matter cos it's sure for me die.

Make the guy dey give us football predictions, winning sure die as long as you bet opposite of his predictions..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

Imagine such futility wasted exercise..

That guy has no major support he has won on this forum...Infact sometimes when I am indifferent about issue the moment I see the guy supporting it, na to oppose the matter cos it's sure for me die.

Make the guy dey give us football predictions, winning sure due as long as you bet opposite of his predictions..
Good idea, and I support the football prediction part. 🤣

I doubt if he has a life outside of here. Lol
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by famology(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1630622146719367188

Atiku didn't get 25perc in Rivers State. Wike is a demon aswear 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Xscape1993(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
The evil party and the evil candidate.....
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by waynetee(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
wink
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by waynetee(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jagaban loko iya yin grin
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by frank14011991(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fake news. We in rivers State we are obedients
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by BlessedOne01: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sweet Victory!

Wike na man you be!

Congratulations to our incoming Jagaban!

Congratulations to our President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and our Vice President-elect Senator Kashim Shettima!

GOD bless Nigeria!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by ekolobaba: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jagaban of Nigeria, the President of Nigeria.

Onye Wike the Ikwerre Lion, the Secretary General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We move.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Memberclub(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. The king is here. Wailers take over and start lamenting like usual. Datti and okowa are there crying for cancellation while Tinubu is smiling from his seat! 🤣

why are supporting this result? This country is done
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by KingsCity: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
On account of Rivers alone, the entire election should be canceled

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igboland And Its Hidden Tributaries To The Atlantic / Good morning version: Peter Obi Will Never Be President Of Nigeria / Stop Abusing Itsekiri, Lori-ogbebor Warns Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.