Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) (52032 Views)

Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:

Are you professing your love for Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban your President
Rubbish
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by deji17: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Don't let those terrorist IPOB catch you guys o.
Anyway, congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Wickedfacts: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Reinaldo:

First we take Lagos. Second we take Nigeria. Criminality will never stand.

Lolz
What will happen to you during the coming Governorship in Lagos, you will never forget in your life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by DMCA: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

So South South is Igbo land again, see stop this joke ohhh, you better state in your 5Biafra states and don't come near South South, we are Nigerian and will never be led by such a lost and greedy tribe called igbos
You quoted me instead of the guy I quoted.

We are saying the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by rajiedreez: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oya let the rain of insults start
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Killermamba: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dear Patriots,

I am humbled and honored to be with you today as a fellow patriot. First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you who exercised their right to vote and placed their trust in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I understand that this was not an easy decision, and Asiwaju pledges to do his utmost to serve each and every one of you with integrity, transparency, and dedication.

I am acutely aware of the challenges that our community and our country face today. From economic uncertainty and social inequality to environmental degradation and geopolitical tensions, we live in a world that is beset by complex and multifaceted problems. Yet, Asiwaju firmly believes that we have the capacity to overcome these challenges and build a better future for ourselves and our children.

As an adherent believer of the demigod, Asiwaju will be committed to working tirelessly towards achieving our shared goals and aspirations. Asiwaju will strive to create a society that is fair, just, and inclusive, where every individual has the opportunity to thrive and fulfill their potential. Asiwaju will work to ensure that our economy is strong and sustainable, and that everyone has access to quality education, healthcare, and housing.

But he cannot do this alone. He needs your help and your support. I encourage all of you to get involved in your communities and to engage in constructive dialogue about the issues that matter to you. Together, we can build a movement that is powerful, resilient, and responsive to the needs of our people.

In closing, I want to thank you once again for this incredible opportunity. Asiwaju pledges to serve you with humility, honesty, and dedication, and to work tirelessly towards making our community and our country a better place for all. Let us move forward together, with courage and optimism, towards a brighter future for ourselves and for generations to come.

Thank you.
CoronaVirusRelo
. Are you not one of the fools that where threatening Igbos in Lagos, calling them tribal bigots? You see say you be confuse bastard? Did you see anybody harassing these people celebrating now? If this was Igbos in Lagos celebrating obi victory . Your bros at every bus stop would have attacked them. Ask yourself who is the tribal bigots now. Òdé
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by AustineE1: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Joe igbokwe mobilizing few thugs in nnewi with Lagos and Tinubu money.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Wickedfacts: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Preshieben:
They're celebrating their freedom to push drugs

Stop making a fool of yourself
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
Is that why he lost Lagos and the whole of Nigeria and they now had to start entering imaginary figures?

Dear Obidients. It's time to take Lagos. Records show that LP had about 1 million votes in Lagos. Let's come out en masse and triple this figure for GRV of Labour party. Lagos has huge potential but it is only a land of touts right now. Let's change that! We can no longer allow APC's thuggery to define us. #Yoruba_ronu
It's seems you don't even understand yourself
Let the guber come first, you'll learn something new
It's funny you think ibos will really take over Lagos
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by tyinfinity: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
My people from nnewi are good people .They are not outcast or nor OSU .

2 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by leisuretym: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
These people can not be taken seriously
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
DMCA:

You quoted me instead of the guy I quoted.

We are saying the same thing
Oh sorry
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by prof22(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
angry
Xscape1993:
Have they arrested the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams?
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by DMCA: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
...you are a bigger fool because you deliberately ignored the SOUTH - SOUTH in my write up... how were you able to pass exams in school
Leave the south south out of this.

Stay in your land-locked 5 states composed of red wastelands that make up the so called Biafra grin

Foolgrin

4 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by candygist: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Have they arrested the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams?

Call your police to go and arrest him.

3 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by DMCA: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
obi58:

You are the one who is the biggest of fools for rushing to comment without using your head to think.

Read what he wrote again. He asked for the south South to be given a port not the East to facilitate the movement of ibos and their businesses back home.

Is the south South landlocked?

Imbécile

E still pain the pig 🐽🐽🐽

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by denitro(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hillder:

So they're no longer pigs?

I feel sorry for many of you, you haven't studied history of other countries, thats why.
Calling other tribes pigs.
That was how Rwanda started, a tribe was called crockroaches and suddenly 1 million people are dead.
I am dissappointed in you and such reckless comment.
We are all one, irrespective of political alignment.
Everyone must be allowed to support whatever he wishes to support and we should be matured about it.
When Goodluck contested against Ribadu, many of the yorubas supported their party and voted against Goodluck.
When Goodluck came into party he tried to unite everyone.
The mistake Buhari made was taking the election result that brought him into power personal,
he never hid his hatred for all those who didn't vote him into power and that caused the big divide that we are seeing today
Tinubu has 2 choices if he is declared the winner.
1. unite everyone and be the president of the entire Nigeria and not repeat Buhari's mistakes.
2. Sideline certain regions because of their political alignment and end up becoming the worst president to ever rule Nigeria and
go down in history

N.B I have my reservations about Tinubu, he seems to be power crazy, in Lagos, every local goverment chairman has to be personally
approved by Tinubu, he gives his foot soldiers (agberos) free access to do as they will because of their undying support for him. He doesn't forgive and can hold a grudge for years.
I just hope what he gets finally changes him.
If not it is going to be a rough 4 years
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Unrated900(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:

Better dont put ur self into trouble
With ur writes up
Ur location is widely showing.
If ur claim is right please step forward.
And if not do u know the consequences.
I wish u well

3 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pipefitter:

The election has come and almost gone, the only thing that made you am outstanding troll. I wonder what topic you'd leech on to continue trolling, hope you are in BAT's house rn discussing terms of your appointment for job well done 😂
He would be recruited into the Nigerian Army. Make God allow them post am come Maiduguri...make I show am shege
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
Give Igbos their own international sea port and they will leave lagos ... Strictly business...most of you forgot that lagos is mixed in terms of religion and the biggest churches in nigeria are in the west...Tinubu did not only lost lagos because Igbos voted for their brother...but also because the Muslim-muslim ticket was a red flat for christians...yorubas voted for Obi too..

Some of you also forget that lagos was a former capital of Nigeria...hence another reason it is full of mix tribes

In conclusion, just give the south south their own international sea port and see how Igbos will shift their businesses peacefully from Lagos.

Igbos go to a foreign land to do businesses, become successful and the jealousy crips in...instead of been envious, try and work hard...no be to wake up every morning and be shouting "owo mi da" ...agbero

So South South is Igbo land again, see stop this joke ohhh, you better stay in your 5 Biafra states and don't come near South South, South South is not Biafra, do we look or behave like igbos?
We are Nigerian and forever be, we don't betray and will never be led by such a lost and greedy tribe called igbos.

IGBO PEOPLE ARE KNOWN TO BETRAY SINCE THE INCEPTION OF NIGERIA. THEY CAUSED THEIR MISFORTUNE. I AM NOT AN HAUSA BUT I WONT BLAME THE HAUSA'S. LETS COPY THE YORUBAS, PATIENCE AND TOLERANCE

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin cheesy As E dey sweet us ,E dey PAIN them shocked.
Make Military protect these responsible yoots from LP UGM

3 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Burgermann: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes! What are you going to do about it aside from wailing online? 🤣

One thing funny and interesting about you people is that you are not even denying the criminal and disastrous process of rigging through which you people got the victory you are boasting with.

But don't boast for long, because the invincible ship, Titanic, sank on the very first time it set out to work and that is how Tinubu, your trusted Titanic, will sink. He won't last beyond 29th May. Mark my words.

Stolen mandate is not a mandate. By the end of the day you will return it to whom you stole it from and that will be after you must have been disgraced.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Julliet1122: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Let us help you spread it so that you can help the DSS and police with their investigation it’s like you want to visit Nnamdi Kanu in prison abi dey play😂🤣🤣
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by elonize(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by sonssyo: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nnewi nke anyiaaa,ndi mgbu,ana ako
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Obidients in severe pain..

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by onuman: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
menstrualpad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftkyUXAiXxo

Propaganda already started. Anyway, they also look like Tinubu. Clowns on delirium after drinking themselves to stupor.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Jokerman(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Thanks to many Ibo youths

If you study results from Ojo, Amuwo Odofin

Especially Festac, Alaba, Alaba Rago, Ajangbadi, Igbo elerin, LASU and other trenches

Ibos support Jagaban they just don't want to be vocal so that the woke posh Island , Lekki, Ikoyi Ibos won't attack them

But you still abuse igbos everyday here...
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Julliet1122: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
elonize:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWDYxPUWHYs
and some charge and bail lawyer among you can not advice you on the implications of what you are doing. INEC does not have the power to cancel elections, even PMB does not have such powers go to court that can do that you said NO once the winner is declared the soldier will perform their constitutional right
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Killermamba:
. Are you not one of the fools that where threatening Igbos in Lagos, calling them tribal bigots? You see say you be confuse bastard? Did you see anybody harassing these people celebrating now? If this was Igbos in Lagos celebrating obi victory . Your bros at every bus stop would have attacked them. Ask yourself who is the tribal bigots now. Òdé

Calm down sir!

It’s not a time to insult my highly esteemed person.

You still drowned in the emotions of defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Moh247: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jokerman:

But you still abuse igbos everyday here...

And so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi / Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.