Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Start Stocking Food, Be Wise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Start Stocking Food, Be Wise (1704 Views)

Be Wise As Serpent Explained / Concerning The Stocking Of Foods / Be Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Dawinlove(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
A change cannot occur without a fight, the next six month from April will not be easy for Nigerians. The only wisdom you need to apply now is to start stocking food to avert the problem that will arise from scarcity and increase in price. A tree is about to burn for the New Nigeria to emerge. Check my previous prophecies before you conclude on my post. You can judge me and not follow my advise, when the time come you will learn to follow instructions. God will not come down and feed you if you claim nothing will happen, even if you are a prophet you need to be wise.
Take note of the following event that will take place
The burning of a tree (this is a parable)
The church under attack
Public execution and hatred from religious leaders and tribal vices.
They will say let us divide but God will bring us together.
The northern Christians must pray and be at alert. The persecution in the North will be strong
Hunger will increase, and people will lose jobs and queue for food
There will be fear and tension everywhere
But at last, it will calm
A new nation will emerge from the youths.

This is just a summary of what I have posted before

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by MightyHand(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Chasing clout

5 Likes

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Dawinlove(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
MightyHand:
Chasing clout
You will experience the famine and not escape it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by MightyHand(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dawinlove:

You and your generation will witness famine plus plague and the Blood of the Lamb JESUS Christ will never work for you nor rescue you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Iamziggy: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
As money no Dy to buy food shey u go adopt me?
Not all prophesies comes to past

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Wodu89: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dawinlove:

Elijah. Take it easy with your spiritual authority. There can be correction with love. Don't abuse power. It limits attaining higher realms of authority..Be wise

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by dmostcheerful(f): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
MightyHand:

You and your generation will witness famine plus plague and the Blood of the Lamb JESUS Christ will never work for you nor rescue you...

Shut up, be wise.

1 Like

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dawinlove:
A change cannot occur without a fight, the next six month from April will not be easy for Nigerians. The only wisdom you need to apply now is to start stocking food to avert the problem that will arise from scarcity and increase in price. A tree is about to burn for the New Nigeria to emerge. Check my previous prophecies before you conclude on my post. You can judge me and not follow my advise, when the time come you will learn to follow instructions. God will not come down and feed you if you claim nothing will happen, even if you are a prophet you need to be wise.
The church under attack
The northern Christians must pray and be at alert. The persecution in the North will be strong

Werey guy she you no kuku get work now fkn idler

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by MightyHand(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Shut up, be wise.

Oh!
You've reload your sense, welcome ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Roboto11: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oga Noah, make we also keep animal 2 by 2?
Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wodu89:
Elijah. Take it easy with your spiritual authority. There can be correction with love. Don't abuse power. It limits attaining higher realms of authority..Be wise
What power? What Elijah? Jesus Christ informed you nutjobs over 2000 years ago that John the Baptist was the Last of the Old Covenant Prophets of Israel. Yet here you are living 2000 years later, allowing your fellow human beings to deceive you with lies that render Him, Jesus Christ, a liar, and you all nod your heads pretending you do so in the name of Jesus Christ. Deliver yourselves from the stewpids for Pete's sake. undecided
Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Wodu89: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What power? What Elijah? Jesus Christ informed you nutjobs over 2000 years ago that John the Baptist was the Last of the Old Covenant Prophets of Israel. Yet here you are living 2000 years later, allowing your fellow human beings to deceive you with lies that render Him, Jesus Christ, a liar, and you all nod your heads pretending you do so in the name of Jesus Christ. Deliver yourselves from the stewpids for Pete's sake. undecided

Always arguing. You're not in my league. Good night

2 Likes

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wodu89:
Always arguing. You're not in my league. Good night
Oh, I definitely have no connection to the league of the stewpids where I am certain your membership is securely shackled. undecided

1 Like

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by xproducer: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
"Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it." - Luke 17:33
Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
xproducer:
"Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it." - Luke 17:33
Stop posting scripture out of context abeg! undecided
Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by LikeAking: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wia d money to buy the food...

Any thing I do no dey work..

I am very good planer and strategists..

Despite been poor and unfortunate, I smartly heged the little I have from reccesion and inflation.. My money has not been eroded by inflation I the past ten years..

I have the brain, but lack the funds.

Person like me go get a food bank for house that can last for 20yrs...

Person like me dey get budget for everything.

Person like me get account for children education funded regularly bf marriage..

Op thanks for ya advice..

1 Like

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:04am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:05am On Mar 01, 2023
What you are trying to do is wetin people wey dey bet dey call FORECASTING And thatโ€™s a weak move cuz all what u put up here nah normal things wey dey happen.

Dawinlove:
The church under attack

3 Likes

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by xproducer: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop posting scripture out of context abeg! undecided

++++++++

If this is your response to the holy Scriptures I quoted... are you now not clearly exhibiting your lack of knowledge? May the LORD GOD have mercy on you.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." - 1 Corinthians 2:14
Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
xproducer:
++++++++

If this is your response to the holy Scriptures I quoted... are you now not clearly exhibiting your lack of knowledge? May the LORD GOD have mercy on you.
The problem with you hypocritical kind is you claim it is holy yet you use it at every opportunity you can to forward what are your many unholy lies and private delusions meaning you don't rendering it all of no real meaning to you. undecided

Anyways, all I have said is you stop posting scripture out of context! undecided
Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by AsianTotal: 1:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Wodu89:

You are a wise one.

1 Like

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Dawinlove(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
Dawinlove:
The church under attack

The lord just showed me how some international news guys reporting an African country crisis were captured by the government cos America interfered in what is going on in their country. America will try and fight back

2 Likes

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Dawinlove(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2023
Dawinlove:
The church under attack

Get as much food you can before the end of next week. This is just the beginning. Watch how God launch us into a new Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Dawinlove(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Excerpt from one of my previous topic
"The lord said, my plan to rescue Nigeria is still intact and no force can stop it. Nigerians must only be aware of the hardship coming in 2023. It will not be as we think it will began, Nigeria would be launch into a new season but some of this old politician will be in the new nation, it will not be easy at first, until eventually they will all be out for his a gender to manifest. Then he began to show me the prosperity that lies ahead of us. We are entering a better, prosperous season but, we must be ready to face what lies ahead of us to launch us into this new nation. Nigeria would become a hub in the world were other nations that have rejected it, will run to"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Dawinlove(m): 4:17am On Jul 31, 2023
LikeAking:
Wia d money to buy the food...

Any thing I do no dey work..

I am very good planer and strategists..

Despite been poor and unfortunate, I smartly heged the little I have from reccesion and inflation.. My money has not been eroded by inflation I the past ten years..

I have the brain, but lack the funds.

Person like me go get a food bank for house that can last for 20yrs...

Person like me dey get budget for everything.

Person like me get account for children education funded regularly bf marriage..

Op thanks for ya advice..

God will surprise you

3 Likes

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Dawinlove(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dawinlove:

The lord just showed me how some international news guys reporting an African country crisis were captured by the government cos America interfered in what is going on in their country. America will try and fight back

When I shared this I never knew Nigel will be experiencing crisis. This are the details of this prophecy, I saw how Nigel are running to Nigeria for safety. The days of Liberia peace keeping is about to repeat itself. Nigerians soldiers should get ready, many people from Nigel will be seeking refuge in Nigeria borders, a mass movement of French speaking people are about to relocate. Nigel issue is not settling soon as ECOWAS will involve themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Dawinlove(m): 4:04am On Feb 14
Dawinlove:
The church under attack

Follow this prophecy timeline- from April and prepare yourself for what is coming.
Thankyou

1 Like

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:24am On Feb 14
Stocking food nkwanu shocked
Where the address angry

Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by paxonel(m): 5:05am On Feb 14
Very foolish advice

In this 21st century that investments are open everywhere, and one is stocking money in the form of food?

Una lor weh!
Re: Start Stocking Food, Be Wise by Dawinlove(m): 8:54pm On Feb 29
paxonel:
Very foolish advice

In this 21st century that investments are open everywhere, and one is stocking money in the form of food?

Una lor weh!

OK sir, I hear you

(1) (Reply)

Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, / Do You Believe The Bible As God's Word?[b] / God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.