Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) (4393 Views)

Hawker Spotted Selling His Wares Singing With The Major Candidates (pix/video) / Chief Kenneth Ifekudu Flags Off Four Major Projects In Ozubulu, Anambra (Photos) / Senator Nora Daduut Inaugurated Into APC Women Presidential Campaign Team (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Gossipninja: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
GEJ visited the four top political candidates. So it isn't a congratulatory visit to Tinubu. GEJ is an elder statesman and has a role to play in ensuring peace in Africa. You can follow his work.

Here are pictures

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Gossipninja: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
More
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Gossipninja: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
That’s the spirit. Nigeria shall be great again. God bless Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Massiveglory: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
I was laughing in my house when urchins turned Jonathan visit to congratulations visit.

I personally feel GEJ and Ecowas meeting was to water the ground for what may happen.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by helinues: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
GEJ the peacemaker.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
We already know APC are criminals and liars. They showed it before the election, during the election, and now they're showing it again after. We are not surprised. Our first duty now is to free Lagos from bondage.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by kettykin: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
I think this nice gesture is to plead with them not to drag Nigeria into unnecessary blood shrd
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Jostoman: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
which useless spirit

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Felabrity: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Urchins have already tweaked the whole thing

They thought GEJ went to congratulate Ojuyobo

Ojuyobo will never become the president

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by helinues: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Massiveglory:
I was laughing in my house when urchins turned Jonathan visit to congratulations.

Show us private meeting with Obi without his team

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by MightyHand(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Noted
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by PandoraObi: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by helinues: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
kettykin:
I think this nice gesture is to plead with them not to drag Nigeria into unnecessary blood shrd

Nigerians want to move on after the election. The politicians should fight their case in court

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by raskymonojendor: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Boni Yayi looking dapper.
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Massiveglory: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

Show us the private meeting with tilumbu without the Ecowas team

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Greyworld: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

You re indeed cursed. And na woman dey control you for house o. Yu ll just come online and be trash talking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by vowiski(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
APC using his pics with the drug baron to legitimize their fraud has been busted cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by thaoriginator: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin

Laughing things

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by helinues: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Massiveglory:

Show us the private meeting to tilumbu without the Ecowas team

Wear your glasses now abi na 3310 you dey use browse?
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Jostoman: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
They will committ their evil act finish and after they will now be looking for Peace.

You poeple dont remember peace when you are changing the result of election we stand inside sun for several hours to get.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Massiveglory: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

Wear your glasses now abi na 3310 you dey use browse?
Bro don't display your dullness openly like this. Abi your eye blind to the pics you post? grin
Abi you get partial or color blindness? grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by helinues: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Greyworld:

You re indeed cursed. And na woman dey control you for house o. Yu ll just come online and be trash talking

We understand una mood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by cyberjacker: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
mehhhn..apc is a curse
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Zincfingers: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Shey nah funeral
Jonathan wore black to visit Atiku grin cheesy
He's already mourning with them
See as Atiku dey look grin

Why is GEJ not smiling with the rest ?? grin grin
Okoro losers
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
My pastor my pastor
He stand by his vote… good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by JASONjnr(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
I just hope the Igbos coordinate themselves and wouldn't take up this fight .....

It's annoying and I know how it feels.....

I just believe that God has a reason for everything!
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Heavensent01(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Help me say Hi to Kenneth okonkwo and Psquare abusing Yoruba nation

they should kiss their dying career bye bye

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by adekolaelect(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
A former president is visiting contestants to make peace but one old Devil one was protesting , creating unrest and requested for conclellation of presidencial election. Shameless old man . Thank you Oga jona history will speak good abt you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Heavensent01(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Waiting Paul dey find here …. Mr Paul go back to church 🤣🤣🤣🤣

a disappointed, I respect this man before involved in partisan politics

a disgrace to the body of Christ, may Holy spirit refilled him again and take him off worldly engagement

very anyhow man

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by OriginalZombiE: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You have been saying the same thing since 1960.

Many of us chanting this foolish slogan are old men in 40s and 50s now.

As long the majority of the country pick bad leaders, Nigeria will never be great, it is not a curse but a fact.
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by mikelopez: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is pure open daylight robbery

They can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau APC Frown At Selective Inauguration Of 9 Out Of 16 Assembly Members / 'Gas Flaring Is Illegal', Says Benin City High Court / New Service Chiefs: 35 Maj-generals, Air Vice Marshals May Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.