Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) (4509 Views)

Hawker Spotted Selling His Wares Singing With The Major Candidates (pix/video) / Chief Kenneth Ifekudu Flags Off Four Major Projects In Ozubulu, Anambra (Photos) / Senator Nora Daduut Inaugurated Into APC Women Presidential Campaign Team (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by christejames(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Urchins made it look like he went to congratulate that mandate stealer undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Apophenia24k: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
They actually called for compliance with electoral act 2022.
What that means is that if INEC has violated it then the results been called in Abuja is illegal.

Certain that INEC chairman will declare it inconclusive and oder fresh election.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by RealEzee(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Front page straight !!!

Some pple don dey post dia own as congratulatory visit grin
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by highchief1: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi
why u post this goat pics
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Roon9(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Urchins will avoid this thread

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Roon9(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Massiveglory:
I was laughing in my house when urchins turned Jonathan visit to congratulations visit.

I personally feel GEJ and Ecowas meeting was to water the ground for what may happen.

They where masturbating on it. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
When I saw the Thiefnuubiu picture, I remember the visitors with Jonathan when he conceded defeat. But zombies saw it as lending to their fraud.
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
highchief1:
why u post this goat pics
Kikikiki

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Apophenia24k:
They actually called for compliance with electoral act 2022.
What that means is that if INEC has violated it then the results been called in Abuja is illegal.

Certain that INEC chairman will declare it inconclusive and oder fresh election.
Men, jega get mind Sha! But I call for calm streets. Because if those determined faces I saw on election day were to go on rampage ehn, this government won't know what hit them.
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Ofunaofu: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

Show us private meeting with Obi without his team

I used to think you are sensible but right now you have succeeded in erasing all doubts

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by ccffwx: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
APC are liars! Tufiakwa!
Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by od4life(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Heavensent01:

a disappointed, I respect this man before involved in partisan politics

a disgrace to the body of Christ, may Holy spirit refilled him again and take him off worldly engagement

very anyhow man
You speak like a foolish man or boy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) by Massiveglory: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nlfpmod this should have long been on fp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation / Kano, Lagos Lead In Youth Unemployment / Brigadier-general Alabi Isama's Rants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.