Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process (4123 Views)

Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number / The Step By Step DIY Process For Relocating To Canada In 2021 / NIN: NIMC Warns Nigerians To Be Wary Of Fake App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by ROYH(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
He Who Remains 😍

So, Basically, As The Topic Implies, This Is Strictly Do It Yourself Process For Those Still Have The Former Number That Was Used During The NIN Registration Process.
Please Note That This GUIDE Isn't For Those Who've Already LOST Thier Main Phone Number As UNLESS🌚 The Nimc/NIN Mobile App Is Have Been Used To Access The Person's Profile Already And It's STILL Logged In.

Now, Basically, How This Function Work Is This

You Lost Your Main Line Or You're Unable To Access It, Definitely, You Can Simply Use The Alternative Already Added Mobile Number(s) To Access The Individual Account.. Pretty Simple Right? Just Like Saying "Reach Me On My Other Line Incase The One You Have With You Isn't Reachable

For Clearer Understanding And Visual Aid Insight
Kindly Watch The Well Documented Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvR6iaOlasY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z0CKfhszeg

Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by ROYH(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
It's Pretty Sleek And Helpful
Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by lindademola: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2023
I need help, I am having NIN wrong names. how can I go about this
Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by adedejiola: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
very educated

1 Like

Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by olajidebary: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2023
Please I need help, after checking my NIN is showing wrong DOB. How will I go about this

1 Like

Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by madyfrank: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by ROYH(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
madyfrank:
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
for wrong DOB, you should goto nimc office to effect the change
Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by ROYH(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
For correction of wrong date of birth and name, you should visit the nimc office nearest to your place so as to do it at the official price
Philipadeji:
Please I need urgent help on my wrong date of birth and Names on my NIN how to correct it. I need it for traveling purpose
Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by desmoeductex: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2023
angry sad
Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by ROYH(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
NIN VALIDATION IS NOT FREE BIKO
excoedutisto:
how to validate a national identification number ( NIN ) free.
how to validate your NIN and use it for verification in any deal or transaction that requires you to provide a valid NIN.
are you among those whose NIN became invalid due to one reason or another?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Look Indian? / Fake Baby : Full Silicone New Born Baby That Looks Like A Real Baby / Photos Of The Weired Ways Ugandan Search Ladies For Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.