Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process (4151 Views)

Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number / The Step By Step DIY Process For Relocating To Canada In 2021 / NIN: NIMC Warns Nigerians To Be Wary Of Fake App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by ROYH(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
awoyemiola:
Please can change of number on Nin affect date of birth and other things. After changing my phone number the NIN center says my details need to be validate . Please how can I go about this to be validated
I can help you validate your nin details at the cost of 3k. Once you do any modifications on your nin, you'll have to revalidate it because it's services will stop working for anything online
Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by ROYH(m): 5:13am On Dec 11, 2023
asunjokeh:
When is Nimc portal will be open for capturing and verification of ID . I am tired of always be checking online daily still not open
there is no network currently
Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by ROYH(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04
Ejulojideh:
Please when is Nimc Capturing verification portal network will be restore ?
not sure too
Re: How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process by ROYH(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31
judejukole:
please I need help on my wrong NIN date of birth correction. how can I go about this and I need it urgent for an interview.
currently, there's no service for modification at agent places, you'll have to go to nimc direct office to effect the changes. And it'll take at least minimum of 3 weeks for it to be successful synchronize on your nin profile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Favorite Forums On Nairaland? / Lekki Concession Company Managing Director Moves To Arm Infrastructure As Ceo / Who Is Lalasticlala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.