Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport (61380 Views)

If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Denoh68: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
ONE THING THAT GLADDENS ME MOST IS THAT THE WORLD HAS TRULY SEEN WHO OUR ENEMIES ARE. EVEN IF TINUBU BECOMES PRESIDENT TOMORROW, HIS NAME HAS BEEN STAINED WITH FRAUD. THAT'S WHY I'M HAPPY.

4 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Ola9ja23: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheGreenHouse:
Vote LP👪

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour.

He was with us during the #Endsars protest. He knows our demands

Let's take back Lagos
We will give bury LP finally in Lagos on March 11

We will show you who is landlord 🤣🤣😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by concho(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
If it will take one human sacrifice to stop Tinubu from becoming Nigerian president, I’m willing anyway to submit mine.

His presidency is the worst that can happen to this country. We can go to any length to stop him.

4 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Konjiboii: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Next BAT and Wike, screenshot this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Racoon(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
A party of bloodshedders and killer arresting one of themselves? Wonders shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by chudez0147(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Agbada don hook barb wire! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Konjiboii: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ola9ja23:

We will give bury LP finally in Lagos on March 11

We will show you who is landlord 🤣🤣😂

Some of us head no correct oh, if you dey threaten death make sure say you don ready oh. Ehen

4 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Pointbreak456: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Officialgarri:
NNPP fighting back. He will be released latest tomorrow. I can bet it
What he did was evil at its peak. D guy set fire for building wet people hide from his thugs he burnt them to ashes 16 to be precise

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by NohurryInLife: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Officialgarri:
NNPP fighting back. He will be released latest tomorrow. I can bet it
Normal
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Nyne: 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheGreenHouse:
Vote LP👪

He was with us during the #Endsars protest. He knows our demands

Let's take back Lagos

No be only Gbadebo, na gbadelo you go see.

Someone with zero experience. Just because he’s an architect makes him a qualified person to rule a place like Lagos ?

He will end up like Obanikoro

I’m very sure you’re ibo. Fool came all the way from ibo land to dictate who Yorubas should vote for. You better go to your home and find ways to make it look like Lagos that you cherish so much. Fools everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Islie:

Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Alhassan Ado Doguwa, has been arrested by the police for his alleged role in the killing of several…

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-alhassan-doguwa-arrested-at-kano-airport/

If at this point you don't know that APC is a satanic party, then you can never amount to anything in life.

3 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by IpobAntidote: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fahdiga:
Exactly what he learnt from Thirfnubuu.

Las las you will need a bottle of SNIPER to kool down. Pls grab one quick, they ate are on sale.

I told you dumb asses that Tinubu is your next President, thanks in part to low IQ IPOB Zombdients like you.
Thanks again. grin grin grin
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by captainamiedi1: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
after 4 terms he still ready to kill to go for the 5th term. man is terribly wicked

3 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Nyne: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Denoh68:
ONE THING THAT GLADDENS ME MOST IS THAT THE WORLD HAS TRULY SEEN WHO OUR ENEMIES ARE. EVEN IF TINUBU BECOMES PRESIDENT TOMORROW, HIS NAME HAS BEEN STAINED WITH FRAUD. THAT'S WHY I'M HAPPY.

That’s your family’s problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Nyne: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
concho:
If it will take one human sacrifice to stop Tinubu from becoming Nigerian president, I’m willing anyway to submit mine.

His presidency is the worst that can happen to this country. We can go to any length to stop him.

Better, go jump off a bridge

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by BJanta: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fake news . Stay away from this.
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Denoh68: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nyne:

That’s your family’s problem
YES, MOVE ON. FACE YOUR OWN FAMILY PROBLEM. TINUBU MIGHT HELP

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Killerbag36: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Islie:

Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Alhassan Ado Doguwa, has been arrested by the police for his alleged role in the killing of several…

Ur godfather Tinubala will forgive tryst me u will b free soon

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by boxypane(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Good one. Power should not be by force.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fahdiga:
Exactly what he learnt from Thirfnubuu.
Lol
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by MatrixCircle: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Abeggy...

Meanwhile, have you heard? That the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria is the jagaban of Borgu,the greatest maradona of our generation? cool
Celebrating fraud shocked angry Nigeria is finished with a mindset of a youth who may be a criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Mkairbag: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dear Mr. President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

Thank you Obi & Atiku

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by olisaEze(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Men without honor cannot build an honorable society. The elections are free and fair, it is the people that want you, so why are you killing??

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by OptimistBrain: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U see d way Obi is collecting now, that's the way gbadego will collect too.
thesame way Agbado collect in Lagos and Osun?

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by JagabanBorgu: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
OptimistBrain:
thesame way Agbado collect in Lagos and Osun?
That's the beauty of democracy, Obi is collecting generally, that's how that ur gbadego or gbadawo will collect generally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by 9jaRealist: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Islie:

Isn’t that the rogue that wanted a minimum of N70m in “hard copy” for his “campaign” (aka buying votes)…. grin
>

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by gift2xl: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Thank God say man no be God.

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by Mccullum: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tinubu will never become the president

This is what you'll be saying till when he'll be inaugurated in May 29th, you'll wail proper till the next presidential election in 2027.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by lavylilly: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheGreenHouse:
Vote LP👪

He was with us during the #Endsars protest. He's part of the struggle. He knows our demands

Let's take back Lagos
The questions is has he held any position before now. Some may. It come out to vote for gubernatorial election as a result of the what happened in some polling units
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by HNICEARTH: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nah Tinubu man. He will be set free
Re: Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport by stano2(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Abeggy...

Meanwhile, have you heard? That the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria is the jagaban of Borgu,the greatest maradona of our generation? cool
What's funny about your post

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga / 2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.