Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? (2987 Views)

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket / Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Ennoloa: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Biggest mistake for APC is forgetting to rig Abuja

There was no need to even rig Rivers

Without Rivers state votes

APC would have still won

If they use those resources on Abuja, there would be nothing like you need 25% or blah bla bla [Misinterpreatation of the Constitution]

Why 25% in Abuja is compulsory is it just because we are in a Democratic regime

If Abuja elects its own Governor that's different but the President impose a Minister on them

Imagine a President getting just 5% and imposing a Minster for them [That's not Democracy]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by honestivo(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
The rase has just begun

3 Likes

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Abfinest007(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ennoloa:

APC would have still won

If they use those resources on Abuja, there would be nothing like you need 25% or blah bla bla [Misinterpreatation of the Constitution]

If Abuja elects its own Governor that's different but the President impose a Minister on them

Imagine a President getting just 5% and imposing a Minster for them [That's not Democracy]

am an obidient but I think tinubu doesn't need 25 percent of fct if he can get it else where then no need for fct bcuz Abuja is considered as a "state".I stand to be corrected if am wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by haffaze777(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Okay
Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Ennoloa: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abfinest007:
am an obidient but I think tinubu doesn't need 25 percent of fct if it can get it else where bcuz Abuja is considered as a "state".I stand to be corrected if am wrong

Ask you self if FCT have Governor

So if FCT gave a President 1% and he won in the rest states

He can impose a Minister for them

Is that democracy?

That is Unitary Government

The people will need to be considered that's why the constitution state "AND" FCT

If not it would have just said 25% in all the state of the federation

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Godwin4444: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ennoloa:

Is that democracy?

The people will need to be considered that's why the constitution state "AND" FCT

ahhh

4 Likes

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Kyase(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ennoloa:

Is that democracy?

Olodo fc
Continue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Ahmed0336(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abfinest007:
am an obidient but I think tinubu doesn't need 25 percent of fct if he can get it else where then no need for fct bcuz Abuja is considered as a "state".I stand to be corrected if am wrong

You are right.
This issue has been addressed by the supreme Court during Obasanjo.

6 Likes

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by LegendHero(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ennoloa:

APC would have still won

You believe if Abuja is that important for a candidate to be declared elected you wouldn’t have known all these years? You believe if that is the case, Tinubu and Atiku wouldn’t have fight to the last breath to take that percentage in Abuja? Dey play.

Most of you Obidient don kolomental. You waste too much time on irrelevances.

You better go and use sleeping pills and take a rest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Ennoloa: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
LegendHero:

You believe if Abuja is that important for a candidate to be declared elected you wouldn’t have known all these years? You believe if that is the case, Tinubu and Atiku wouldn’t have fight to the last breath to take that percentage in Abuja? Dey play.

Most of you Obidient don kolomental. You waste too much time on irrelevances.

You better go and use sleeping pills and take a rest.

Is Abuja a State?

5 Likes

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by LegendHero(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ennoloa:

Is Abuja a State?

For the sake of 25% requirement, it is a state.

—So if you get 25% in 23 states and the FCT, you will still be declared winner.
—If you get 25% in 24 states without the FCT, you will still be declared winner.

Log off Nairaland and go and sleep bro. Don’t let politics give you high blood pressure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Ennoloa: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
LegendHero:

For the sake of 25% requirement, it is a state.

—So if you get 25% in 23 states and the FCT, you will still be declared winner.
—If you get 25% in 24 states without the FCT, you will still be declared winner.

Remind me if INEC don't call a Runoff

For the sake of 25% requirement, it is a state, and For what sake is Abuja not a state because a state needs a Governor and not a Minister like Ministry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Buhari4sale: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ennoloa:

APC would have still won

You sound like a semi illiterate from...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Ennoloa: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Buhari4sale:

You sound like a semi illiterate from...

Remind me this if INEC don't call runoff

2 Likes

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by LegendHero(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ennoloa:

Remind me if INEC don't call a Runoff

For the sake of 25% requirement, it is a state, and For what sake is Abuja not a state because a state needs a Governor and not a Minister like Ministry

Yes that’s how it is.

I’ll remind you. Except if INEC wants to call runoff between the two losers Obi and Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Ennoloa: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
LegendHero:

Yes that’s how it is.

I’ll remind you. Except if INEC wants to call runoff between the two losers Obi and Atiku.

Be calm and remind me little kid grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by waynetee(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Its enough wailings for one day, go and sleep.
Don’t worry they will announce Peter obi for your dream grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ennoloa:

APC would have still won

who is this ignorant?
Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by AgentGoat: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
O boy no be small pains obedients dey o.
Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by IgOga(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Ennoloa:

APC would have still won

grin grin grin dey play
Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by SenatePresdo(m): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Abfinest007:
You are actually wrong.

APC never thought of it.

Now their only hope is to lie about it, think that Nigerians will buy it.

Every Nigerian is not an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by sukar886: 12:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Abfinest007:
Oga don't say what u don't know , is under constitution , is a must to have 25% in FCT

1 Like

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Sannisege: 1:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Ennoloa:

APC would have still won

So you think APC doesn't know that they don't require 25% in Abuja. Wait until BAT is declared winner later tonight.
Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Ennoloa: 1:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Sannisege:
So you think APC doesn't know that they don't require 25% in Abuja. Wait until BAT is declared winner later tonight.

Can you explain this two statements to me

1. Have 25% in 24 States out of 36 and FCT
2. Have 25% in 24 States out of 36 and THE FCT

1 Like

Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Ennoloa:

Can you explain this two statements to me

1. Have 25% in 24 States out of 36 and FCT
2. Have 25% in 24 States out of 36 and THE FCT

You have explained well. 👍👍

Don't Argue again with those deluded BATISTS! sad sad

Someone did NOT win his state Osun, or Lagos or FCT.
But wins in Faraway Rivers State.

Just like saying Kwankwanso loses in Kano, but Wins in Bayelsa! shocked cheesy
Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by techWriter3: 2:12am On Mar 01, 2023
The grase been just begun
Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by omowolewa: 2:21am On Mar 01, 2023
You have a good point, get a good lawyer

Now when the constitution says revenue should be shared 26.72% to states, does that means FCT won't get it share or it added to FG portion.

So if opposite part decided to flock Abuja for Votes, it should lead to a rerun.

Omo, rigging self no easy abeg
Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Bestmanfornow: 2:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Abfinest007:
Stop fooling yourself that you are Obidient who ask you who you're? You can be Obidient and still swimming in ignorant, FCT 25% is a must in the constitution
Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Abfinest007(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Stop fooling yourself that you are Obidient who ask you who you're? You can be Obidient and still swimming in ignorant, FCT 25% is a must in the constitution
I told u .the idiot has been declared as"president"
Re: APC Biggest Mistake In This Election Is?? by Buhari4sale: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ennoloa:

Remind me this if INEC don't call runoff

Hello

(1) (Reply)

Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State / Obidient Who Assaulted Lamidi Apapa Involved In Ghastly Car Accident (Pictures) / SE/SS Unity Is Only Online. Shocking Preaching in Delta about Igbos..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.