Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State (2990 Views)

Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
0803 716 8492

Musiliu Akinsanya (born 14 March 1975) popularly known as MC Oluomo is the head of the Lagos state branch of the National Union of Road Transport Workers. He is regarded as Lagos state's richest and illustrious thug agbero.

Born
Musiliu Akinsanya
14 March 1975 (age 48)
Oshodi, Lagos

MC Oluomo was born in Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria. He had primary level of education and dropped out of school because of his father's death. He ran away from home at the age of 13 and started working as a bus driver. He became the head of a motor park in Oshodi and finally rose to become the most influential agbero in Oshodi before he emerged as the chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers in Lagos.

At an All Progressives Congress campaign event in Lagos in 2019, MC Oluomo was stabbed by someone thought to be loyal to the then outgoing Lagos State governor, Akinwumi Ambode whose re-election bid had been thwarted.

Continue reading

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MC_Oluomo

1 Like

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by tukdi: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by duro4chang(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Labour party of lie, intimidation provocation mischief, falsehood mudsling and character assassination.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by press9jatv: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
DUTIES OF THE POLLING AGENTS IN TOMORROW’S ELECTION 🗳

1. Know and write down the Name of the INEC Officials in your UNIT

2. Write down the name of the Unit, Ward and the LGA you are posted to.

3 . Confirm with the INEC officials that the BVAS machine is working effectively.

4 . Ask the INEC Officials to test their password to ensure that it is correct before the election commences.

5. Make sure you confirm the number of Ballot Papers for both Governorship and State House of Assembly is equal to the number of voters in your polling unit.

6. You must inspect and ensure that all relevant materials are available before accreditation begins.

7. If you discover that Ballot Papers are not complete or the Result Sheet provided is not Original, raise Alarm immediately and STOP the voting process until the missing items are provided.

8. Take Pictures and Video Evidences at all times and send it to the LP Situation Room Platform immediately.

9. THE ELECTION OFFICIALS SHOULD NOT MOVE AN INCH UNTIL THE RESULT IS ELECTRONICALLY TRANSMITTED.

10. I wish us well and also to be alive to hear the general results.

PS. Not just the Polling agents. All Electorates should take note too and ensure the process is free and fair.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by helinues: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Iro laa payin

When no be say dem swear for some people just to continue lying at any given opportunity

1 Like

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by slimfit1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
We need to focus on historic decisions of all supreme Court judges so that we can access how they have been making corrupt decisions and expose them to the world. I'm expecting media and social media to start doing this now.
Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by visaclick: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Number no dey go o
Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mc oluomo was not born in 1975.This man was born way more than 1975.He has been a notorious thug since 90's.I was born in the 80's and very young when I started hearing his thuggery at oshodi.Lion junction,36kini un, and some other streets that other thugs like bomboy and others control.He was an under dog.He rely on jazz and his thugs to fight for him.
Bomboy fight physical and no one could get close to him then.
Their main source of income was extortions from traders before they delved into motorparks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by yarimo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mteeeew because you terrorists succeed in threatening a prof in rivers state, made you think you can do that to everyone in this country. IPOB terrorists Shall be place where they belong to from Sunday
DaddyFreeze2020:
0803 716 8492

Musiliu Akinsanya (born 14 March 1975) popularly known as MC Oluomo is the head of the Lagos state branch of the National Union of Road Transport Workers. He is regarded as Lagos state's richest and illustrious thug agbero.

Born
Musiliu Akinsanya
14 March 1975 (age 48)
Oshodi, Lagos

MC Oluomo was born in Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria. He had primary level of education and dropped out of school because of his father's death. He ran away from home at the age of 13 and started working as a bus driver. He became the head of a motor park in Oshodi and finally rose to become the most influential agbero in Oshodi before he emerged as the chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers in Lagos.

At an All Progressives Congress campaign event in Lagos in 2019, MC Oluomo was stabbed by someone thought to be loyal to the then outgoing Lagos State governor, Akinwumi Ambode whose re-election bid had been thwarted.

Continue reading

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by VEXT: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Truly Nigeria is a zoo

Make dem do share this country abeg...

1 Like

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by unclejb2(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is a common tout of no consequence.

It's only Tinubu the drug lord that uses him as his chief murderer .

If MC Oluomo constitutes further nuisance and causes anyone any harm, we would hunt down his family members including his children within and outside the country

1 Like

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by FreedomArmy: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
The coward is not picking up his call.

1 Like

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by hardbody: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
0803 716 8492

Born
Musiliu Akinsanya
14 March 1975 (age 48)
Oshodi, Lagos

Continue reading

Thank you for sharing his number. I have been calling him and he is not picking. I want to tell him something so that we can meet up man to man and leave out agberos alone and rack. One -on- one dey game. The coward is not picking. Do you have another number to share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by hardbody: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
yarimo:
Mteeeew because you terrorists succeed in threatening a prof in rivers state, made you think you can do that to everyone in this country. IPOB terrorists Shall be place where they belong to from Sunday

Drop your number if e sure for you. I will personally beat you until you faint and i will beat you back to life.

5 Likes

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by yarimo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
hardbody:

Drop your number if e sure for you. I will personally beat you until you faint and i will beat you back to life.
kidnapping alert

1 Like

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by AfahaAbia(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Good one
Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by favour32(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
His time will soon pass.
I have been calling him from ShopRite, along airport road,Abuja,his number has not been connecting.
Although, Truecaller has confirmed the number.
Nobody is bigger than the people or life.
Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by Charleys: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Confirmed too
Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by hardbody: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
yarimo:
kidnapping alert

What is your economic value? Even your nuisance value is not worth any economic attachment. I just want to disorganise your buccal cavity and dismember your limbs so when you pick your clutches and limp, you'd know how not to yap stewwpiddly. Like let's go beyond faceless and meet one on one.
Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by Ikpaitid: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
You get village?
Dem swear for you say make you no live for your own village?
Osu refugee.
Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by FreeStuffsNG: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
duro4chang:
Labour party of lie, intimidation provocation mischief, falsehood mudsling and character assassination.
Their epic fail will be when Mr Obi decamps back to pdp

1 Like

Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by FreeStuffsNG: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
Mc oluomo was not born in 1975.This man was born way more than 1975.He has been a notorious thug since 90's.I was born in the 80's and very young when I started hearing his thuggery at oshodi.Lion junction,36kini un, and some other streets that other thugs like bomboy and others control.He was an under dog.He rely on jazz and his thugs to fight for him.
Bomboy fight physical and no one could get close to him then.
Their main source of income was extortions from traders before they delved into motorparks.
They will find and expose you too if that is truly his phone number wink You are not hidden as you think. Sanwo Olu is already reelected
Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They will find and expose you too if that is truly his phone number wink You are not hidden as you think. Sanwo Olu is already reelected
I was a minor then.I live in Ikeja cantonment just opposite Oshodi.My mom was a trader at oshodi market.So I used to take food to my sister who helped my mom to stay at her shop.That was how I knew everything.Bomboy was the popular guy because he was the number 1 at oshodi and maybe mushin.He was so big.If you know brauwn strauman of WWE,that was hos'w heft he was.He died of a leg poison.Mc oluomo dethroned him if I am not mistaken.Mc oluomo is not a fighter.Na jazzman him dey use fight and thugs.
Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by seborrhic: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
I was a minor then.I live in Ikeja cantonment just opposite Oshodi.My mom was a trader at oshodi market.So I used to take food to my sister who helped my mom to stay at her shop.That was how I knew everything.Bomboy was the popular guy because he was the number 1 at oshodi and maybe mushin.He was so big.If you know brauwn strauman of WWE,that was hos'w heft he was.He died of a leg poison.Mc oluomo dethroned him if I am not mistaken.Mc oluomo is not a fighter.Na jazzman him dey use fight and thugs.
From your narration alone,anyone would know you are speaking the truth and know him well,even if wasn't present in that area at the period you have narrated.
Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
seborrhic:

From your narration alone,anyone would know you are speaking the truth and know him well,even if wasn't present in that area at the period you have narrated.
Na bomboy dey extort money by himself , with few thugs following him behind,from mostly Igbo traders.Those thugs who followed him would seized the commodity of a trader who failed to pay immediately.Bomboy too is Igbo.It seemed he was born in Lagos because he speak Yoruba fluently.Na fine albino him be red hair and complexion.
Re: Phone Number of Mc Oluomo Threatening Nigerians In Lagos State by seborrhic: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
Na bomboy dey extort money by himself , with few thugs following him behind,from mostly Igbo traders.Those thugs who followed him would seized the commodity of a trader who failed to pay immediately.Bomboy too is Igbo.It seemed he was born in Lagos because he speak Yoruba fluently.Na fine albino him be red hair and complexion.
Fact,agberoism didn't start today.
May have started in the 80s I think

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Yoruba Agenda / The Armed Forces Ruling Council Or Supreme Military Council? / My Husband, My Brother, My Friend, My Child” – Read Bianca’s Gripping Tribute To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.