Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! (1435 Views)

NDI IGBO, WE ARE...BEGGING YOU TO FORGIVE US FOR PAST SINS... - MB NATIONALIST / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! by bewla(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Who is wishing you war? You don't like war but you come here everyday to incite war.
pls repost any of my wright up with the caption war

If you don't no me then act like you no me
Re: Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:47am On Mar 01, 2023
bewla:
pls repost any of my wright up with the caption war

If you don't no me then act like you no me
Act like I know you?
Re: Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! by bewla(m): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Act like I know you?
yes bring any of my previous post of war or to kill then you have something against me to apologize
Re: Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! by 9jaChooseTinubu: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
This was never an Igbo matter. Please don't make it so.

Saying we should all shut up and put up is fraudulent.

Obi must pursue his stolen votes to a logical conclusion, win or not.

Even a day old child knows Obi is an igbo project. Hence the rejection by Nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi's Loss, A Blessing In Disguise (opinion) / Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored / Peter Obi Has Gone Rogue In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.