Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

A Guide To Canadian Relocation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Guide To Canadian Relocation (482 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guide To Canadian Relocation by Slamkid: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
It's the new trend among many Nigerians to "japa". Which simply means to relocate from the country to somewhere else in the hopes of a better and more secure life. Some people japa alone, some japa with their entire family, some go for school and find a way to make sure they never come back. It's all the same and it's motivated by one thing.

A better life.

The situation of our country is sad. There's no need to reiterate it and dwell on the negatives, but we all know them, we experience them everyday. Insecurity, harsh economy, political instability, to mention a few. And those are the general issues we've faced for years, now recently Nigerians have had to battle with cash scarcity and the economy has become more unpalatable.

It doesn't seem like there's a practical end to this issue in sight, so many Nigerians decide to take a bold step to leave the country. In fact, statistics have shown that 45% of Nigerian adults have decided to relocate in the next 5 Years. That's an astonishing number.

But yet again, not really surprising. Foreign countries promise a lot that Nigerians are seeking for, the basics for living a good life; security, a good paying job and a stable economy. The UK, The US, Australia, Canada and even neighboring Ghana are some of the countries that Nigerians have decided to migrate to over the years.

Canada is said to currently be the hottest destination for relocation, not only among Nigerians but among other African and European citizens. It's not hard to see why, Canada boasts of the best immigration policies of many nations in the world today and recently Canada has stated it's plan to accept 1.3 million immigrants in the next few years in order to satisfy its demand for jobs and labour.

Canada also boasts a stable economy and research has shown that Canadians are more accepting of immigrants (even those of colour and different backgrounds) than many other foreign nations.

So if you're thinking of relocating and you're still undecided about a destination, pick Canada.

The top 3 challenges Nigerians encounter that makes it difficult or impossible for them to achieve their Canadian immigration dream are:

(1) Lack of adequate and quality information from a reliable source.

(2) Lack of resources.

(3) Lack of mentorship.

John wanted to relocate to Canada with his wife and two sons. He was desperate. He wasn't financially bouyant, but he was just determined to leave Nigeria for greener pastures. Sadly for John he met travel agents and consultants that played on his desperation and scammed him. Multiple times he fell for fake promises and lies, he spent hundreds and hundreds of thousands of Naira and all was to no avail.

Why?

He lacked the right information.

Relocating to Canada isn't as difficult as many agents try to make it seem. They try to paint it as a daunting process that can't be easily navigated, so that you'll pay them your hard earned money to do everything for them.

However it's not so, you can do everything yourself if you have the access to the right information.

Like for example, most people only know and talk about how to relocate via the Federal Express program and as a student. But the truth is those two common immigration pathways might not be suitable for you because we all have different situations. There are 9 proven immigration pathways you can use to relocate to Canada legitimately and these 9 immigration pathways have different requirements.

As time goes on, I'll be sharing more information about the different guides and steps to Canadian relocation. And how you can do it yourself, without spending hundreds of thousands on any travel agent. I'll also be sharing on how to source for funding and how to ensure that your first time applying is the only time you apply, and your request is granted.

For more information visit [url]cram30.gr8.com[/url] or send a message or questions on WhatsApp to +2349010187056
Re: A Guide To Canadian Relocation by Slamkid: 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
There are so many benefits to living in this beautiful country and since you’re also planning on making the move soon, here are some of the benefits of calling Canada home:

1. Quality of life – Canada consistently ranks as one of the best countries in the world for quality of life. It has a low crime rate, universal healthcare, and a high standard of living.

2. Natural beauty – From the Rocky Mountains to Niagara Falls, Canada is home to some of the most breathtaking natural landscapes in the world.

3. Multicultural society – Canada is a diverse country with a rich cultural heritage. It's a great place to meet people from all walks of life and learn about different cultures.

4. Career opportunities – Canada has a strong economy and a growing job market, especially in the tech and healthcare industries.

5. Education – Canada has a high-quality education system with a wide range of universities and colleges to choose from.

For more information, visit [url]cram30.gr8.com[/url] or send a message or questions on WhatsApp to +2349010187056
Re: A Guide To Canadian Relocation by Slamkid: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
With so many amazing cities to choose from, choosing the city to settle down can be a tough decision to make.

To help you narrow down your options, we've compiled a list of the top 5 cities to consider when moving to Canada. These cities offer a great combination of job opportunities, affordable cost of living, and quality of life.
1. Toronto – As the largest city in Canada, Toronto has a thriving economy and a diverse population. It's known for its vibrant arts and culture scene, as well as its world-class restaurants and shopping.

2. Vancouver – Located on the west coast, Vancouver is a beautiful city surrounded by mountains and the ocean. It's known for its mild climate and outdoor lifestyle, as well as its strong tech industry.

3. Montreal – Located in the province of Quebec, Montreal is the second-largest city in Canada and the largest city in the French-speaking province. It has a rich history and a thriving arts and culture scene.

4. Ottawa – As the capital of Canada, Ottawa is a government and tech hub. It's a smaller city with a lower cost of living, but it still offers plenty of job opportunities and cultural attractions.

5. Calgary – Located in Alberta, Calgary is known for its strong economy and outdoor lifestyle. It's surrounded by the Rocky Mountains and is home to a number of ski resorts.

For more information, visit [url]cram30.gr8.com[/url] or send a message or questions on WhatsApp to +2349010187056
Re: A Guide To Canadian Relocation by zamirikpo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
good write up..........and very engaging, why did u stop.

talking about peculiarity and travel needs. I am very curious about what fits me the most. i run a good business in Nigeria, which I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon. my worry is i don't want my kids to grow up and struggle with all the harsh realities of Nigeria. I want them to get a better life. i want them to live abroad in any good country ,study and get on with life, while i shuttle between them and Nigeria.

what are my options.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Possibility Of Changing My Visa Status From F2 To Either Work Or F1 / Travelling Inquiring. / Canada PM Justin Trudeau Stuck In India After Plane Breaks Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.