Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections (889 Views)

INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) / "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV / Troops Dislodge IPOB/ESN Syndicate Behind Electoral Violence In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Sundaland: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) police command has arrested a number of suspects who are believed to be involved in the manipulation of the Bimordial Voters Accreditation System (BVAS).

The suspects were apprehended by the police in a sting operation on Ghandji street in the Maitama area of the FCT.

Video
https://dailypostngr.com/

Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Sundaland: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
This country nawa o!

ALL UPDATES
https://dailypostngr.com/

Save the link above. It's regularly updated with breaking news as they happen.
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by gift2xl: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nigeria major problem is bad citizens.
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Hashabiah: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
What sort of ridiculous news is this ? BVAS they didn't use is what they're catching people for ? This government is truly useless to the core ... undecided

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Totilopussylick(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
tongue

Let them be charged to court immediately tongue
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by loosecanon50(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
When I tell people that this 2023 presidential election has divine inclination, they look at me like I’m being overtly religious.

This is the first time majority of the youths decided to shun tribal and ethnic affiliations in order to achieve a common goal and the demons in power will decided to subvert the will of the people. Tell my why God won’t fight for us…

This rigging won’t stand, we the youths will take our nation by force. If you decide to stand as an obstacle, you’ll be trampled open. Enough said

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by loosecanon50(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
What sort of ridiculous news is this ? BVAS they didn't use is what they're catching people for ? This government is truly useless to the core ... undecided

And you’re very useful to the core abi?

BVAS was used for election Oga usefulness. I wonder how some of you reason sef..

I’m ashamed on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by mikelopez: 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is pure open daylight robbery

They can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Evidence of SHAM ELECTIONS! grin
No wonder people could not collect PVCs and vote. When the BVAS machines were hidden be INEC AND APC TOUTS!
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Officialgarri: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
These are the people uploading selfies and pathetic notes on BVAS and sending to Twitter to trend
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by falcon01: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
gift2xl:
Nigeria major problem is bad citizens.
straight Up!! We do bad and corrupt, our leaders are just a reflection of us!! Black in General we have problem! Almost as if we can't coordinate ourselves, we can't sacrifice ourselves for the greater good.
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:

How many BVAS was manipulated self
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Hashabiah: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
loosecanon50:

And you’re very useful to the core abi?

BVAS was used for election Oga usefulness. I wonder how some of you reason sef..

I’m ashamed on your behalf.
You're being intentionally stupid. You keep forgetting that your useless INEC chairman refused using the BVAS and the data generated from and instead turned to manual collation and you're here talking what does not exist . Anyway, that's yoruba daftness as usual
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Hashabiah: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Thanksful:

How many BVAS was manipulated self
Gaskiya go and ask the INEC chairman. He can give you the correct figure
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
Gaskiya go and ask the INEC chairman. He can give you the correct figure

Mumu
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by jlinkd78(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Noted
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by loosecanon50(m): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
You're being intentionally stupid. You keep forgetting that your useless INEC chairman refused using the BVAS and the data generated from and instead turned to manual collation and you're here talking what does not exist . Anyway, that's yoruba daftness as usual

Most of you in this platform are just older than fowl with one month. Some manipulated BVAS data are already being uploaded to the result portal as we speak. Next time get your facts right before you come online and spew trash like someone who’s low on sugar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Hashabiah: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
loosecanon50:

Most of you in this platform are just older than fowl with one month. Some manipulated results data are already being uploaded to the result portal using the BVAS as we speak. Next time get your facts right before you come online and start spewing trash like someone who’s low on sugar.
You are drinking stupidity full time ...did your INEC chairman use the initial results from the BVAS to start collating? After all money and noise he made he still didn't use BVAS in the election and you're here typing the foolishness of your heart . Mumu with a phone
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Lionize: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please you guys should stop generating and spreading fake news, it does nobody no good.
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by loosecanon50(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
You are drinking stupidity full time ...did your INEC chairman use the initial results from the BVAS to start collating? After all money and noise he made he still didn't use BVAS in the election and you're here typing the foolishness of your heart . Mumu with a phone

Na people like you dem dey use for sacrifice, still yet you won’t yield any result because you’re too foolish

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by gift2xl: 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
falcon01:
straight Up!! We do bad and corrupt, out leaders are just a reflection of us!! Black in General we have problem! Almost as if we can't coordinate ourselves, we can't sacrifice ourselves for the greater good.

On point.
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Hashabiah: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
loosecanon50:

Na people like you dem dey use for sacrifice, still yet you won’t yield any result because you’re too foolish
Carry your agbado thoughts out of my mentions...
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by loosecanon50(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hashabiah:
Carry your agbado thoughts out of my mentions...

undecided

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Buhari4sale: 3:16am On Mar 01, 2023
loosecanon50:
When I tell people that this 2023 presidential election has divine inclination, they look at me like I’m being overtly religious.

This is the first time majority of the youths decided to shun tribal and ethnic affiliations in order to achieve a common goal and the demons in power will decided to subvert the will of the people. Tell my why God won’t fight for us…

This rigging won’t stand, we the youths will take our nation by force. If you decide to stand as an obstacle, you’ll be trampled open. Enough said

And òní is the youth leader that will take you to the green pasture through obasanjo structure àbi?

Dindinrin ni e
Re: VIDEO: Police Captures Syndicate Behind Manipulation Of BVAS, 2023 Elections by Thedon22: 4:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to Tinubu!!!

(1) (Reply)

Judicial Terms In Court Proceedings / WIKE TROLLS OBI WHILE GASLIGHTING IGBO TRADERS IN PH.. / PMB Urged To Sign Nigerian Peace Corps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.