Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,480 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta (577 Views)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Markโ€™s Polling Unit / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by succez09(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
The Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has won Saturdayโ€™s election in Delta State, south-south Nigeria.

Mr Obi polled 341,866 votes to defeat other candidates in the race, according to the results of the election announced by the Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC) on Tuesday, Channels TV reported.

Mr Obiโ€™s victory in the oil-rich Delta State is a political blow to the vice-presidential candidate of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP), Ifeanyi Okowa,who is the governor of the state. PDP, which is the ruling party in the state, came second with 161,600 votes,
while the All Progressives Congress scored 90,183 votes. The New Nigeria Peoples Party scored 3,122 votes.
Channels TV reported that 667149 voters were accredited for the exercise but 654,650 votes were recorded out of which 615,341 were valid, while 39,309
were rejected.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/585316-nigeriadecides2023-peter-obi-defeats-atiku-tinubu-in-delta.html
Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Party is over sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by Nazgul: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku really shot himself on the foot by choosing Okowa to be his running mate. Of what use was Okowa to Atiku?

He was a sitting governor, yet he lost his own state.

Congratulations to Peter Obi, he silenced his critics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by PlayMaker14: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Party is over sir
You are all over every thread repeating this bullshit.... Are you afraid?

Coward.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You are all over every thread repeating this bullshit.... Are you afraid?

Coward.

Afraid of WHAT?

Peter the minion?

Common!

If election were conducted a thousand times, he wonโ€™t win one!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by PlayMaker14: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Afraid of WHAT?

Peter the minion?

Common!

Then why are you crying on every thread like a hopeless town-crier?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by loosecanon50(m): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Iโ€™m not surprised, this is where endsars protest started from and spread to other states.

Weโ€™re very Obidient here in Delta state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by loosecanon50(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Afraid of WHAT?

Peter the minion?

Common!

You this guy, youโ€™re a real virus ๐Ÿฆ  on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by Totilopussylick(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Obedient really scared APC to the extent that they have no choice but rigged the election out of curiousity tongue
CoronaVirusRelo:

Afraid of WHAT?

Peter the minion?

Common!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by Vinnie2000(m): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Bravo, PETER OBI. cool

Bravo, DELTANS. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

How I wish the LP candidate in Delta is popular.
We should do away APC and PDP in Nigeria. ๐Ÿ˜’
We need fresh, patriotic candidates.
In Delta, There is NO difference b/w Ovie-Agege and Sheriff Oborevwori! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by PlayMaker14: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Bravo, PETER OBI. cool

Bravo, DELTANS. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

How I wish the LP candidate in Delta is popular.
We should do away APC and PDP in Nigeria. ๐Ÿ˜’
We need fresh, patriotic candidates.
In Delta, There is NO difference b/w Ovie-Agege and Sheriff Oborevwori! sad

I am a proud Deltan, and a PDP member, but Omo-Agege is more preferable to the tout called Sheriff.

God is using the Labour Party to punish Okowa, and trust me, it will take massive rigging for Sheriff to win the state.

The Labour Party Gubernatorial candidate is too docile, he failed to bask in the euphoria of the Obidient tsunami during the campaigns.

He is a better choice, but Omo-Agege with his vast experience will capitalize on his mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by Vinnie2000(m): 1:00am On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I am a proud Deltan, and a PDP member, but Omo-Agege is more preferable to the tout called Sheriff.

God is using the Labour Party to punish Okowa, and trust me, it will take massive rigging for Sheriff to win the state.

The Labour Party Gubernatorial candidate is too docile, he failed to bask in the euphoria of the Obidient tsunami during the campaigns.

He is a better choice, but Omo-Agege with his vast experience will capitalize on his mistake.

Nice one, Brotherly.

But PDP as a party is DEAD in SS now. embarassed sad

Their Governors would have ditched Atiku and supported Peter Obi enmasse to increase LP's Presidential vote Tally.
Now they have given APC Upper hand in both Presidential and the National assembly elections in the state. undecided

*APC has won Delta South which James Manager has held for 20 years! shocked sad
*APC has won Delta Central.
*Then, It's like Ned Nwoko is APC.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by PlayMaker14: 1:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Nice one, Brotherly.

But PDP as a party is DEAD in SS now. embarassed sad

Their Governors would have ditched Atiku and supported Peter Obi enmasse to increase LP's Presidential vote Tally.
Now they have given APC Upper hand in both Presidential and the National assembly elections in the state. undecided

*APC has won Delta South which James Manager has held for 20 years! shocked sad
*APC has won Delta Central.
*Then, It's like Ned Nwoko is APC.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
I am happy James Manager lost...
That old fool has been there for ages with little or nothing to show in his constituency.... He is just like Gbajabiamila in the Green Chambers.

Ned is PDP, and you know Delta North has always been steadfast with the PDP.... But that won't be the case anymore if Ovie Omo-Agege wins...

I as a PDP member would welcome Great Ogboru, Ovie Omo-Agege or the LP candidate than to accept Sheriff.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by Vinnie2000(m): 1:11am On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I am happy James Manager lost...
That old fool has been there for ages with little or nothing to show in his constituency.... He is just like Gbajabiamila in the Green Chambers.

Ned is PDP, and you know Delta North has always been steadfast with the PDP.... But that won't be the case anymore if Ovie Omo-Agege wins...

I as a PDP member would welcome Great Ogboru, Ovie Omo-Agege or the LP candidate than to accept Sheriff.

James Manager did NOT lose. smiley

He gave up his Position to an Itsekiri man (Michael Diden or so).

It's this Man that lost to APC. sad
Re: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu In Delta by PlayMaker14: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

James Manager did NOT lose. smiley

He gave up his Position to an Itsekiri man (Michael Diden or so).

It's this Man that lost to APC. sad
I am happy Ijele lost... Whether James manager traded his position for a feather weight like Diden, I don't care, I am happy they lost.

The confidence was too much.

This is one of the reasons Chief James Onanefe Ibori (My boss) refuse to support the ambition of James Manager when he came begging at Oghara.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Guber Race: Reasons Why The Igbos In Lagos Must Return Sanwolu / Protest To Continue For A Very Long Time / Tinubu Grandchildren Are Bastards Aka Omo Ale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.