Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect (26911 Views)

Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President / Peter Obi Releases His Full Profile As More Nigerians Prevail On Him To Do So / Oluremi Tinubu Profile | 10 Shocking Facts You Must Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by abdullahi45: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations are in order to the president-elect. May his reign foster peace, harmony, and tranquility in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Ilamina(f): 5:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Omo yoruba

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by aariwa(m): 5:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu pigs love criminality and stolen things
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by abdullahi45: 5:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Ilamina:
Omo yoruba

Lol.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by chukwuibuipob: 5:37am On Mar 01, 2023
cool nah so
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Kobicove(m): 5:39am On Mar 01, 2023
An honour well deserved!
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by ussv: 5:40am On Mar 01, 2023
To think that this is one of the most insulted politicians of all time , people even cursed him for being too old and peeing on himself. Well , we all pray to get old and I will never subscribe to weaponizing someone’s age against him. Anyways congratulations to him. I hope he can heal the divide and steer Nigeria to economic recovery.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Kaaydool: 5:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Techwriter:
See this one. Wikipedia is like Nairaland any registered member can edit it. That's why his age on Wikipedia was changed multiple times till they had to lock the page from editing
https://www.thecable.ng/wikipedia-locks-tinubus-page-for-persistent-vandalism-after-age-is-edited-84-times/amp

Go and change peter obi page to president elect na make i see something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by tishbite42: 5:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Ilamina:
I was hoping for Peter obi

But igbo boys bullied me in secondary school

So tinubu

I should have voted for atiku sef undecided
grin grin grin
Igbophobia
I hope Tinubu performs
I just simply hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Mikekan30: 5:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Just believe
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Balogunodua(m): 5:48am On Mar 01, 2023
The nightmare of Canopians 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Laple0541(m): 5:49am On Mar 01, 2023
This is the best time for sniper sellers to make cool money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by VTJN(m): 5:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the president elect
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Balablu be for all Obidense and PAINgratulations to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Ayo25: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Ati dibo, ati wole. This day was always going to come. Congrats Amoda Ogunlere grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Mccullum: 5:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats to Tinubu and his family, to all his supporters to Obidients, Kwakwasiyah and Atikulated let's work together for the betterment of Nigeria.

All of us are patriotic citizens..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by OlawaleBammie: 6:01am On Mar 01, 2023
EmekaMD:
I did not support you.
I believe you got rigged into power but I hope you succeed if you eventually gets into office.

Learn from Buharis mistakes.
Do not divide Nigeria into 97% and 5%.

Enjoin Nigerians to come together and work with you because if you succeed we all will succeed.

I do not have huge expectations of you because i do not believe that you still have the capacity you had in the past, age happened to you, but I hope you prove me wrong.

May you succeed. May Nigeria get united under you.
And may u succeed for speaking like a tru citizen who want the progress of a country no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Keegan: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
EmekaMD:
I did not support you.
I believe you got rigged into power but I hope you succeed if you eventually gets into office.

Enjoin Nigerians to come together and work with you because if you succeed we all will succeed.

I do not have huge expectations of you because i do not believe that you still have the capacity you had in the past, age happened to you, but I hope you prove me wrong.

For the bold, you have already prayed for yourself. You are succeeding, you will witness Nigeria of your dream. It shall be well with us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Dicoomoba: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2023
donbrowser:
Tinubu's profile on Wikipedia has been updated as the president elect or the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Congratulations to him

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu

My future and your future is now safe , this is what has been center thought for so long but At last God has answered homelessness prayer , The orphans , Even the common beggar because Asiwaju tikorede, Mind you no laziness oooo, work go de , per your level of education and understanding of the institutions, Nigeria would be more exposed because Best team is going to work with him…
For this Tinubu Tenure I go see my own do ooooo 🤚 ✋ ✌️♾️♾️♾️💯
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Yenny4real(f): 6:31am On Mar 01, 2023
We made it! (Mandate)

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Thomaslablancma: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2023
johnmartus:
I'm so delighted. A new Nigeria is possible with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
a new negative Nigeria for all of unah
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by A2daiye(m): 6:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Alhamdulillah! I'm finally seeing this.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by plantist: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2023
EmekaMD:
I did not support you.

Reasonable
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by everythinggirly(f): 7:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Happy new month y'all.
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Injera(f): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:
E sweet die.

Something Atiku tried many times but could not achieve.

Something that Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu, APGA, PDP, and became a desperate ticket hunter but could not achieve.

Something that Igbos vowed would never happen in their lifetime, and ensured they demonized the brilliant politician despite his previous fairness and generousity to the ingrates. They even vowed that they would ensure the North will rule us all forever than for Tinubu or any Yoruba to become President before an Igbo, but the same North humiliated them with superior political magnanimity.

Something that Obasanjo and Ayo Adebanjo tried to prevent.

Something that Bode George said will make him go on exile.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu aspired 1 time, contested 1 time, and became President elect at the very 1st time.

The loyal party man and organic candidate, devoid of political prostitution and ticket hunting.

He built his own party and political alliances, and worked for years without the delusion that he will reap without labour.

This is not a fairytale, this is genius.
I shed a little tears as read it. A beautiful summarization of the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by donbrowser(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Kaaydool:

Go and change peter obi page to president elect na make i see something

grin
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by donbrowser(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Mikekan30:
Funny because he will only be known as President- elect who was never sworn in.

Tinubu will not Rule Nigeria... It is Peter Obi

grin grin
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Moshlaw(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the President -Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Please, remember the masses that gave you the mandate when you assume office
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by donbrowser(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Dicoomoba:

My future and your future is now safe , this is what has been center thought for so long but At last God has answered homelessness prayer , The orphans , Even the common beggar because Asiwaju tikorede, Mind you no laziness oooo, work go de , per your level of education and understanding of the institutions, Nigeria would be more exposed because Best team is going to work with him…
For this Tinubu Tenure I go see my own do ooooo 🤚 ✋ ✌️♾️♾️♾️💯

AmariBATishe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Jogs1900: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Victory is so sweet!

Asiwaju 2023-2031
Congratulations to we Nigerians.As he has accepted to serve we Nigerians, I wish him success in all his endeavors.
Now, he needs more of our prayers because I know some people will be praying that he fails.
Coronavirusrelo,
Thanks for always giving us hope with your sweet comments....
Don't relent in your support to Asiwaju.. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by naturefellow(m): 7:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Sens8:
We kept on telling them that elections are not won on social media, they didn’t believe. Elections are not won by bullying people into your own choice, they didn’t listen. Nsogbu Sobu plotics na childs play, they no hear. Hope from next week it won’t be Biafla or death oooo, Abdul from Somalia…😂😂
Elections are won by rigging. Yes!
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Shancca: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2023
donbrowser:
Tinubu's profile on Wikipedia has been updated as the president elect or the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Congratulations to him

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu

Anyone can edit Wikipedia in so far you information to add.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku / Photo Of Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Smiling During their meeting In Aso Rock / EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.