Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect (26908 Views)

Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President / Peter Obi Releases His Full Profile As More Nigerians Prevail On Him To Do So / Oluremi Tinubu Profile | 10 Shocking Facts You Must Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by donbrowser(m): 4:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu's profile on Wikipedia has been updated as the president elect or the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Congratulations to him

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Welcome on Board PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

May your reign bring Peace and Prosperity to our Darling Nation

THE JAGABAN OF THE WORLD!!!

134 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Techwriter: 4:52am On Mar 01, 2023
See this one. Wikipedia is like Nairaland any registered member can edit it. That's why his age on Wikipedia was changed multiple times till they had to lock the page from editing
https://www.thecable.ng/wikipedia-locks-tinubus-page-for-persistent-vandalism-after-age-is-edited-84-times/amp

12 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Throwback: 4:52am On Mar 01, 2023
E sweet die.

Something Atiku tried many times but could not achieve.

Something that Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu, APGA, PDP, and became a desperate ticket hunter but could not achieve.

Something that Igbos vowed would never happen in their lifetime, and ensured they demonized the brilliant politician despite his previous fairness and generousity to the ingrates. They even vowed that they would ensure the North will rule us all forever than for Tinubu or any Yoruba to become President before an Igbo, but the same North humiliated them with superior political magnanimity.

Something that Obasanjo and Ayo Adebanjo tried to prevent.

Something that Bode George said will make him go on exile.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu aspired 1 time, contested 1 time, and became President elect at the very 1st time.

The loyal party man and organic candidate, devoid of political prostitution and ticket hunting.

He built his own party and political alliances, and worked for years without the delusion that he will reap without labour.

This is not a fairytale, this is genius.

157 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:
E sweet die.
Yessss ooooo.

God bless you so much and God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by MightyHand(m): 4:53am On Mar 01, 2023
History is made.
My happiness is out of this world,
Congratulations to Us as a nation

44 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54am On Mar 01, 2023
MightyHand:
History is made.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NIGERIANS that want the good of our land

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54am On Mar 01, 2023
MightyHand:
History is made.
My happiness is out of this world,

maisauki:
May his tenure bring us peace and prosperity
AMEN

Good Nigerians are Happy ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Mickykarim: 4:54am On Mar 01, 2023
donbrowser:
Tinubu's profile on Wikipedia has been updated as the president elect or the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Congratulations to him

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu

THE BIGGEST EVER CONGRATULATION TO PRESIDENT ELECT Asiwaju Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu. ABAT.

The master political strategist, consummate diligent planner and a brilliant politician with acumen and foresight for service. https://www.nairaland.com/6976395/service-beckons

TRULY Asiwaju. ABEFITTING LABEL FOR A WORTHY AND DESERVING LEADER. https://www.nairaland.com/7129692/true-meaning-asiwaju-he-breasted.

20 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by nisai: 4:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to Asiwaju.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Happiest day of my life.
YES YES YES .

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56am On Mar 01, 2023
maisauki:
May his tenure bring us peace and prosperity
AMEN.
By God's Grace.
Insha Allah.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Techwriter:
See this one. Wikipedia is like Nairaland any registered member can edit it. That's why his age on Wikipedia was changed multiple times till they had to lock the page from editing
Wetin we dey talk wetin dis one dey talk ooo.

Na dem ๐Ÿ‘… tongue ๐Ÿ˜› tongue ๐Ÿ˜ tongue

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by johnmartus(m): 4:58am On Mar 01, 2023
I'm so delighted. A new Nigeria is possible with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Techwriter:

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by UncommonLogic: 5:17am On Mar 01, 2023
JAGABAN IS HERE.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Ekejoestar(m): 5:17am On Mar 01, 2023
No need to argue with urchins, let them wallow in their self deceit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 01, 2023
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Victory is so sweet!

Asiwaju 2023-2031

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by ZUBY77(m): 5:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Anybody can update Wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by EmekaMD(m): 5:18am On Mar 01, 2023
I did not support you.
I believe you got rigged into power but I hope you succeed if you eventually gets into office.

Learn from Buharis mistakes.
Do not divide Nigeria into 97% and 5%.

Enjoin Nigerians to come together and work with you because if you succeed we all will succeed.

I do not have huge expectations of you because i do not believe that you still have the capacity you had in the past, age happened to you, but I hope you prove me wrong.

May you succeed. May Nigeria get united under you.

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Naijaguy123: 5:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Juju70(m): 5:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Susshh!! Criminal druggie!

quote author=Throwback post=121363645]E sweet die.

Something Atiku tried many times but could not achieve.

Something that Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu, APGA, PDP, and became a desperate ticket hunter but could not achieve.

Something that Igbos vowed would never happen in their lifetime, and ensured they demonized the brilliant politician despite his previous fairness and generousity to the ingrates. They even vowed that they would ensure the North will rule us all forever than for Tinubu or any Yoruba to become President before an Igbo, but the same North humiliated them with superior political magnanimity.

Something that Obasanjo and Ayo Adebanjo tried to prevent.

Something that Bode George said will make him go on exile.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu aspired 1 time, contested 1 time, and became President elect at the very 1st time.

The loyal party man and organic candidate, devoid of political prostitution and ticket hunting.

He built his own party and political alliances, and worked for years without the delusion that he will reap without labour.

This is not a fairytale, this is genius.[/quote]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Ilamina(f): 5:21am On Mar 01, 2023
I was hoping for Peter obi

But igbo boys bullied me in secondary school

So tinubu

I should have voted for atiku sef undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by ecolime(m): 5:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Renewed suffering.

Nigeria is dead.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Sens8: 5:23am On Mar 01, 2023
We kept on telling them that elections are not won on social media, they didnโ€™t believe. Elections are not won by bullying people into your own choice, they didnโ€™t listen. Nsogbu Sobu plotics na childs play, they no hear. Hope from next week it wonโ€™t be Biafla or death oooo, Abdul from Somaliaโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by CasNova: 5:23am On Mar 01, 2023
CONGRATS! Tinubu is indeed a strategist. Once again, congrats.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Occurstaem(m): 5:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Good one.
The earlier the haters of Nigeria accept the will of God the better. They should get used to it.

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR,
President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Kukutenla: 5:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats to him

May his reign bring benefits to the nation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by Realist12: 5:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban of Africa .
The renewed hope โ™พ

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by ThatFairGuy1: 5:27am On Mar 01, 2023
I'm happy, Nigerians are happy.

To those whose vote was Among the vote that gave us Tinubu as President, we say thank you.
To those who did not, we still say thank you.
We all won
We have a new president in town

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect by fredoooooo: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2023
AKANBI cool grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Servantsโ€™ April Salary May Be Delayed / What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku / CCB Charges Senate President Saraki Over False Declaration Of Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.