Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders (518 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Northern Political Leaders Divided Over Buhari, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders by Enemyofpeace: 6:20am On Mar 01, 2023
While Yorùbá political leaders are busy illuminating the paths for political thuggery and NURTW for our youths to tread, Igbo leaders are empowering their youths with loans to start and grow multiple businesses.

One day, we should not be surprised to see the poster of an Igbo man running for Governor of Lagos.

Trust me, if things continue this way, it will happen.

The Igbos are making the money in Lagos and are popping up their numbers on a daily in the City of Excellence.

Yorùbá leaders are distributing keke, grinding machines and hair dryers while the Igbos are taking over Trade Fair, Idumota, Odunade and Alaba markets.

The informal sector contribute sixty percent of the IGR of Lagos State Government.

Who are kings of the informal markets?

To our leading Yorùbá politicians, hope you are happy to see thousands of sixteen year old Yorùbá boys driving kẹkẹ and running after commercial buses issuing tickets.

Yorùbá politicians will give out money for naming ceremonies, burials, weddings and remembrances but seldom support growing business or those with elaborate business plans.

While Eastern leaders are building a generation of wealthy young men by establishing banks that give out loans and other platforms, our Yorùbá leaders are ensuring Yorùbá youths are sufficiently hungry enough to be recruited for the next election where they can be given pittance to get the job done.

One day, one day, a majority of us, (Yoruba's) will become servants politically and economically in our land.

Afterall we have sold our family houses, buildings, etc so we can eat what we like or wear what we want.

Old family houses have now been converted to modern shopping malls or locations for thriving businesses by the Igbos.

Yet we celebrate Yorùbá leaders and describe them as generous for giving out peanuts from the billions made through the system.

We the Yorùbás, are blind to our future.

If they must steal like many politicians do in Nigeria, why don't they support growing businesses, ideas and initiatives that can drive or create wealth?

Why don't they encourage our children to go to school rather than being foot soldiers for M C Oluomo and co.

Love me or hate me, I really don't care or a damn.

This is the sorry state of the Yorùbá nation and we must talk about it and do something fast before we become the butt of jokes in the future.

*Tunde Jakande*
Re: A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders by helinues: 6:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Tell us more about this warped write up
Re: A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Helinues my dear brother you are back!!! No doubt to celebrate Jagaban's victory. Dont mind OP jare. A sore loser.

Today we will be taking consolation threads of losers who need something, anything at all, to ease the pain. Go easy on them bro 😎😎😎

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders by helinues: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Dsalvo:

Helices my dear brother you are back!!! No doubt to celebrate Jagaban's victory. Dont mind OP jare. A sore loser.

Today we will be taking consolation threads of losers who need something, anything at all, to ease the pain. Go easy of them bro 😎😎😎

Sebi Tinubu has been officially declared the winner, we will start revisiting the utterances of the so called oppositions.

Dem go hear wehn
Re: A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 01, 2023
@OP.

We hear you. Yorubas suck are on the road to ruin and perdition. Every single Igbo is a messiah setting the world alight and receiving 'developer' medal anywhere they land in the world.

Please excuse me while I go and cry into my champagne 😅😅😅

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Sebi Tinubu has been officially declared the winner, we will start revisiting the utterances of the so called oppositions.

Dem go hear wehn

I told many to pack their bags and prepare to move to Cameroon. They thought I was joking. I even offered to drive some to the border. Lol. The offer is still open to them sha.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders by Enemyofpeace: 6:36am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
*A Tribute to Yorùbá political leaders*

While Yorùbá political leaders are busy illuminating the paths for political thuggery and NURTW for our youths to tread, Igbo leaders are empowering their youths with loans to start and grow multiple businesses.

One day, we should not be surprised to see the poster of an Igbo man running for Governor of Lagos.

The Igbos are making the money in Lagos and are popping up their numbers on a daily in the City of Excellence.

Yorùbá leaders are distributing keke, grinding machines and hair dryers while the Igbos are taking over Trade Fair, Idumota, Odunade and Alaba markets.

The informal sector contribute sixty percent of the IGR of Lagos State Government.

To our leading Yorùbá politicians, hope you are happy to see thousands of sixteen year old Yorùbá boys driving kẹkẹ and running after commercial buses issuing tickets.

Yorùbá politicians will give out money for naming ceremonies, burials, weddings and remembrances but seldom support growing business or those with elaborate business plans.

While Eastern leaders are building a generation of wealthy young men by establishing banks that give out loans and other platforms, our Yorùbá leaders are ensuring Yorùbá youths are sufficiently hungry enough to be recruited for the next election where they can be given pittance to get the job done.

One day, one day, a majority of us, (Yoruba's) will become servants politically and economically in our land.

Afterall we have sold our family houses, buildings, etc so we can eat what we like or wear what we want.

Old family houses have now been converted to modern shopping malls or locations for thriving businesses by the Igbos.

Yet we celebrate Yorùbá leaders and describe them as generous for giving out peanuts from the billions made through the system.

If they must steal like many politicians do in Nigeria, why don't they support growing businesses, ideas and initiatives that can drive or create wealth?

Why don't they encourage our children to go to school rather than being foot soldiers for M C Oluomo and co.

This is the sorry state of the Yorùbá nation and we must talk about it and do something fast before we become the butt of jokes in the future.

*Tunde Jakande*
Re: A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders by helinues: 6:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Dsalvo:

I told many to pack their bags and prepare to move to Cameroon. They thought I was joking. I even offered to drive some to the border. Lol. The offer is still open to them sha.

We are actually coming up with some policies to curb the influence of non indigenes in SW. They will leave their region and be coming to SW to share out of the little resources meant for SW indigenes while their leaders would squander theirs.

The gentility of a Tiger is not a sign of cowardice

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders by helinues: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
*A Tribute to Yorùbá political leaders*

*Tunde Jakande*

No be only Tunde Jakande but Tunde Idiagbon .

Sebi Jubril has been repatriated back to Sudan after Buhari resurrected..

Don't you people even dey read and comprehend the copy paste message you always spread online?
Re: A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

We are actually coming up with some policies to curb the influence of non indigenes in SW. They will leave their region and be coming to SW to share out of the little resources meant for SW indigenes while their leaders would squander theirs.

The gentility of a Tiger is not a sign of cowardice

This is now more than necessary. Vital even. Lessons must be learnt and permanent changes implemented to ensure Yorubas protect themselves better but not threaten the interest of decent Igbos.

Igbos went for broke. They fully meant Yorubas harm 1000% even. They failed. We must never let our guards down or be in this position ever again.

What even brought bile to my mouth was how they began starting several thread yesterday about mobilising to help Labour candidate win Lagos.

Sanwo Olu is the best governor in Nigeria, literally performing wonders, by Miles yet you want him out for a charlatan who has no history of leading anything or anyone.

Is anyone surprised ala Igbo is a mess full of worthless leaders when Igbos obviously vote to harm and deny others rather than for the sake of choosing good and capable leaders when that must be sacrosanct above everything else for all sane human beings?

What sign of wickedness, covetousness, malevolence, hatred and vindictiveness more than what Igbos have shown during this election?

The wicked mother below, who wants a healthy child killed so the real mother can feel pain and misery, is Igbo. They now want Lagos destroyed in the hands of the clown GRV who could not write English properly in a Q&A on Niaraland. I just laughed and moved from the thread.

Yes Igbos are our fellow Nigerians but we would be foolish and self-destructive not to recognise their mean and vindictive spirit against Yorubas which is a big threat to us going forward.

This election, as I predicted, has now exposed Igbos for what they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_az3eNb0fI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders by helinues: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Dsalvo:

This is now more than necessary. Vital even. Lessons must be learnt and permanent changes implemented to ensure Yorubas protect themselves better but not threaten the interest of decent Igbos.

Igbos went for broke. They fully meant Yorubas harm 1000% even. They failed. We must never let our guards down or be in this position ever again.

What even brought bile to my mouth was how they began starting several thread yesterday about mobilising to help Labour candidate win Lagos.

Sanwo Olu is the best governor in Nigeria, literally performing wonders, by Miles yet you want him out for a charlatan who has no history of leading anything or anyone. Is anyone surprised why ala Igbo is a mess full of worthless leaders Igbos voted for for thousands of reasons other than competence and leadership record? Very wicked people.

What sign of wickedness, covetousness, malevolence, hatred and vindictiveness more than what Igbos have shown during this election.

The wicked mother below, who wants a healthy child killed so the real mother can feel pain and misery, is Igbo. They now want Lagos destroyed in the hands of the clown GRV who could not write English properly in a Q&A on Niaraland. I just laughed and moved from the thread.

Yes Igbos are our fellow Nigerians but we would be foolish and self-destructive not to recognise their mean and vindictive spirit against Yorubas which is a big threat to us going forward.

This election, as I predicted, has now exposed Igbos for what they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_az3eNb0fI

Sanwoolu will win his reflection convincingly, I guess some Yoruba's in Lagos were docile hoping Lagos state is a done deal also when you add the votes of those mushroom party to Apc, their is big difference which would make the difference in the Guber poll.

After the inauguration, consultation would be ongoing across SW in order to initiate those new policies.

We have no issue with anyone but disrespecting us in our own region, we won't let that slide. We go handle them diplomatically

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Yorùbá Political Leaders by BanyXchi: 7:30am On Mar 01, 2023
All these Osu miscreants self. You flesh eating Osu yiibo miscreants won't catch up with Yorubas even in a million years. Your poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged shithole region will continue to barren while you will continue to flock to our region to sell gala on our streets.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is The Next President-8years / Tinubu Should Pacify Peter Obi And His Obidients Movements. / Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.