Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win (491 Views)

Here’s Why Obi Is Going To London On Monday – Labour Party / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by Tissaia(f): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2023
Obi and his obi_diots thoughts they'll win by using bigotry and religion sentiments. Muslims and Yorubas will divide their votes between between Atiku, kwankwaso and tinubu.. so obi_diots will gather majority of christian and Igbo and win, that's was their plan thinking their leaders wouldn't betray them like they always do. Tinubu won cus PDP is split into three party.

Obi_diots politics requires
Competitor Analysis
Understanding the Political Landscape
Capturing Voter Issues
Voter Outreach
Campaign Messaging

Not
Having Unpolished Branding
Cohesion
Bigotry
Tribalism
Arrogance
Insults

I supported Atiku not because of my interest but because of his Muslim christian ticket to balance the religion stuff

I'm happy tinubu won, I was naive about religion balance or not been religious enough after what I saw the obi_diots use. Obi_diots use religion extremism, terrorism, insults cohesion and they still lost.

I'm already an APC member and I fully support tinubu... After he finishes his tenure it will gonna be Hausa Fulani and Yoruba christian or Muslim.

Y'all obi_diots should better go back to Biafra or war cus we will never allow an arrogance communist IPOB to become Nigeria President.

Sardauna, awolowo, and many other politicians have won us about you people, we saw in past and we saw it in 2023.. you people are bad for business PERIOD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by Tissaia(f): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2023
Terrorism
Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by Tissaia(f): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Tribalism
Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by Felabrity: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2023
All I see are derogatory words, where is the real reason?
Another trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by Tissaia(f): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Extremism
Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by Tissaia(f): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Felabrity:
All I see are derogatory words, where is the real reason?
Another trash
"derogatory" that's their campaign Messaging
Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by Kyase(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2023
It backfired dangerously

Labour party needs to expel obi after this election, to maintain its integrity, because now people view labour party as an Igbo and Christian party and no Muslim will ever vote for it

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by Kennyprince: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Obi actually won and u and the entire wolrd knows it. So stop consoling yourself by giving reasons that are not necessary.

The only reason Obi is not president elect today is rigging and inec violation of electoral laws.

If it were in a sane country where inpunity and criminality is not celebrated, both Tinubu, yahaya bello, wike, inec boss and all the officials who were invovled in the rigging would have been put behind bars.

Dont worry, continue building the future of your children under illigality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by Tissaia(f): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Kyase:
It backfired dangerously

Labour party needs to expel obi after this election, to maintain its integrity, because now people view labour party as an Igbo and Christian party and no Muslim will ever vote for it
exactly
Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by Tissaia(f): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Kennyprince:
Obi actually won and u and the entire wolrd knows it. So stop consoling yourself by giving reasons that are not necessary.

The only reason Obi is not president elect today is rigging and inec violation of electoral laws.

If it were in a sane country where inpunity and criminality is not celebrated, both Tinubu, yahaya bello, wike, inec boss and all the officials who were invovled in the rigging would have been put behind bars.

Dont worry, continue building the future of your children under illigality.
he didn't win shit he came third
Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by IVORY2009(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Tissaia:
Obi and his obi_diots thoughts they'll win by using bigotry and religion sentiments. Muslims and Yorubas will divide their votes between between Atiku, kwankwaso and tinubu.. so obi_diots will gather majority of christian and Igbo and win, that's was their plan thinking their leaders wouldn't betray them like they always do. Tinubu won cus PDP is split into three party.

Obi_diots politics requires
Competitor Analysis
Understanding the Political Landscape
Capturing Voter Issues
Voter Outreach
Campaign Messaging

Not
Having Unpolished Branding
Cohesion
Bigotry
Tribalism
Arrogance
Insults

I supported Atiku not because of my interest but because of his Muslim christian ticket to balance the religion stuff

I'm happy tinubu won, I was naive about religion balance or not been religious enough after what I saw the obi_diots use. Obi_diots use religion extremism, terrorism, insults cohesion and they still lost.

I'm already an APC member and I fully support tinubu... After he finishes his tenure it will gonna be Hausa Fulani and Yoruba christian or Muslim.

Y'all obi_diots should better go back to Biafra or war cus we will never allow an arrogance communist IPOB to become Nigeria President.

Sardauna, awolowo, and many other politicians have won us about you people, we saw in past and we saw it in 2023.. you people are bad for business PERIOD

You that is masquerading as a woman on this forum, you think you can deceive the people, you are neither here non der, anywhere belle face.
Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by PlayerMeji: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2023
Obi claims to want to remove the existing political structure of Godfatherism but guess what he is replacing it with.... Godfatherism!

He is the Godfather of Labor party, imagine a known tout in Anambra has clinched the ticket for senatorial seat just because he went to LP.

I dey laugh oo in OBJ's voice

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by Ajanakuasla: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2023
Little votes Obi got it was as result of mismanagement of party by Buhari. If Obi contest ten times now he cannot win.
Re: Real Reason Why Obi And His Supporters Thought They'll Win by samsononyilo(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2023
We all know that Obi won, deep in our hearts, lol, but we are in Nigeria, not a saner clime..

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria / Benue PDP Suspends Iyorchia Ayu Over Anti-party Activities..... / Whenever You Say This, You're Lying Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.