Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Men Learn How To Properly Use Your Time & Attention On Ladies In Dating Market - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Men Learn How To Properly Use Your Time & Attention On Ladies In Dating Market (161 Views)

100% Free Matching For Christian Singles Interested In Dating Fellow Christians / Naughty Ladies In Lagos.. Chubby/plumbed / Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Learn How To Properly Use Your Time & Attention On Ladies In Dating Market by Nixxxx(m): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2023
A lot men don't realize that the loads of time and attention they freely shower on a lady during courtship (toasting stage) is a resources, and therefore can be wasted if and when it is given to a lady that doesn't deserve or reciprocate such gesture. I have decided to teach men how to properly allocate this resources in the dating market, in other for them not to get played, finesed or left heartbroken, in the video below ⬇️⬇️

You can drop your questions and comments in regards to the video and the topic, and I will be sure to answer and address all of them thank you 🙏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA-dC-6zAis

(1) (Reply)

When Your Heart Is Ready Just Do This / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry / Eko Konet Dot Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.