Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria (66378 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Johnn78: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
ozo13:
do what right exactly.tge iRev result they posted , is it different from the one gotten in ur polling unit.answer sincerely
shocked
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Sterope(f): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
When is NL going to ban accounts with tribalist usernames?

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Dshocker(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Funny enough Nigerians doesn't know that she is a sickler and moves around with an ambulance and a doctor.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by SlurUsername1: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
placeofallure:

Yes! House of Cards. I've been meaning to watch that movie, I've never seen it but each time we discuss Nigerian politics (My male friend and I) he is always comparing our political space with the movie.

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Tinubu. Oye a m'ori o

It's a very interesting movie madam
U should check it out sometime wink
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Jsucre(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ibrahimmrfish:

Rubbish,women are with successful men cause the man is already successful,if he is homeless will she be with him.
the point is differ
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
mariahAngel:
Honestly, it takes bravery to believe in Nigeria.

To conquer the system, you have to play the game according to the system, and not to follow rules.
In Nigeria, following the rules will take you nowhere.
I don't follow rules.
I follow the system.

Here, urchin. πŸŒ½πŸ€
Eat and rest.
Mary, when did you become a wailer? πŸ€”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Jsucre(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
jaxxy:
On an illegal mandate? Ok

I have nothing against tinubu bt we need to do things right.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Teeroyzimma: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:
The much despised lady.

Despite her accommodating nature, they still hate her like the ingrates that they are.
And we will continue to hate her, her husband stole Peter Obi's mandate
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by stuffs2002: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

The ways of God are mysterious brother.

The same way God shut the womb of Rachael because Jacob loved her more than Leah is the way God shut the door of presidency to the OBI family.

God must have looked from above trying to understand why obedients hate Tinubu so much and sealed the fate of the obis

They will always hate successful people.

They hate Buhari and he became president
They Tinubu now he is president elect

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by engrpheleeks(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
2mch:

Story. If she rejected him will she be a First Lady today? Don’t use religion to prevent you from marrying your destiny partner. We all serve one supreme God but in different ways. Even traditionalists serve a supreme being just that their supreme being has messengers.
Shut the fvck up, boy. Everybody is not an opportunist like you. There are people who are genuine to their faith and do not need to go against God's word just to soothe their desire of 'meeting their destiny helpers'. You are the type that will dabble into occultism and call it the blessings of God. You wey no know whether you be Christian, Muslim or Ifa.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by DARLYNBOI: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:
The much despised lady.

Despite her accommodating nature, they still hate her like the ingrates that they are.

You are very wrong ...Mrs Tinubu herself confirmed that a sizeable number of lazy youth has turn her abode to mecca .

Can you in all honesty tell us how many eartern youth are among those youth Mrs Tinubu was referring to...

I am a bonafide indigen of ekiti state before u tag me.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Truthdeypain: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:
The much despised lady.

Your father and your mother are ingrates.

Useless tribal and ethnic swine.

Awon accomodators eleribu!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jsucre:

then we rigg again? I don't think that's how it works.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by SlurUsername1: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
shogsman:

Very soon someone will leak your personal information,keep behaving stupidly and trolling up and down,keep riling up people and they'll make an example out of you very soon

U see how stupid u obedients are? All through whilst u all where trolling urchins online, nobody threatened to leak ur informations. I'm happy God disgraced u all
Bloody terrorists!

6 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Philanderboy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
See fine woman
Obidients, please don't cry anymore. Accept defeat and wait for 2031, cuz we're still in for second term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Lovelyn451(f): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
This one that occupied senate seat for years, they were even begging her to step-down for another person, barawos!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by 2mch(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
engrpheleeks:

Shut the fvck up, boy. Everybody is not an opportunist like you. There are people who are genuine to their faith and do not need to go against God's word just to soothe their desire of 'meeting their destiny helpers'. You are the type that will dabble into occultism and call it the blessings of God. You wey no know whether you be Christian, Muslim or Ifa.
Silly and confused nuisance. You think she married him before this election? Their kids are probably older than you. Your brain is obviously in your yansh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Easylife1234: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Pastor Mrs Oluremi Tinubu (born 21 September 1960) is a Nigerian politician who served as the first lady of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007 and is currently a senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District at the Nigerian National Assembly. She is a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) political party and a Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

She and her husband reminds me of Claire and Frank Underwood of the American movie HOUSE OF CARDS.

All of us at Agbado FC Nairaland chapter are saying congratulations to you Ma, as you celebrate this well deserved victory with your darling Husband!
Congratulations to you ma

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Rachelchel: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
He who sits in heaven laughs. What will happen to you demonic people will be unheard of
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
jibrilELsudan:
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

You remind me of MikeCakez The Down Bad Man.

*Down Bad Man sees an Image of a Beautiful Woman*

Down Bad Man: Get Me That Woman.

Assistant: But Sir, She is the First Lady of the
General Republic of Nigeria.

Down Bad Man: And So?

Assistant: Well Sir, what i am trying to say is that it's impossible.

Down Bad Man: Listen, i pay you to give me
results and not excuses.
Now, Get Me That Woman!!!

You can watch his videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJvjUSN62_I

On a more serious note,
She is Beautiful in a Good Way.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Legal001: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beautiful woman
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Tareq1105: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
As e dey sweet us e dey pain them..... grin
Can see PrinceOfDefeat viewing the thread with corner eyeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Told u guys not to compare her with OBIs wife as both of them nor be mate or Class for this life but una nor hear word.
😁😁😁😁

#Awonpepperdemgeng

Are you sure princeofLagos is still online? He's either deactivated his line or change name and location.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by tinsel: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

She's a good woman. Reserved, respectful and supportive
Even mynd44 can attest
Ok
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by engrpheleeks(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
2mch:

Silly and confused nuisance. You think she married him before this election? Their kids are probably older than you. Your brain is obviously in your yansh.
You uncouth demented fool, what's my business with how old their marriage is or how old their kids are? Do you know how old I am? I put it to you that you lack basic knowledge about the Christian faith. You are ignorant and it is not good for you. Locate any bible believing church around you and get yourself equipped with the principles of Christendom. You really need a good brain cos your reasoning is shallow.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by twilliamx(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

Believe in the house of shit?

I rather stick my dick in a blender

Please do a video when you are doing that. Your pain I will enjoy

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Tareq1105: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Rachelchel:
He who sits in heaven laughs. What will happen to you demonic people will be unheard of

I recall when Dino Melaye was harassing this woman in the Senate.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Redman44(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
The battle is not over yet. Obidients, lets finish the job in Lagos State on the 11th of March 2023. We need to deliver for Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour and make him Governor of Lagos State. Come out in huge numbers and lets finish the job. WE CAN DO IT. We need to vote in lots of State Assembly members on the 11th March 2023. Please, don't abandon Labour Party candidates. Labour Party is the Party of Nigerians now. Cheers.

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Abuloma80(f): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Women are the rocks of successful men.

Yes you are truly right indeed. Senator Remi shall be the unofficial Chief Of Staff (COS) to President Tinubu. Whomever appointed as the COS is just going to be a ceremonial COS but the real one is Remi. Apart from being the COS she will be the President, knowing President Tinubu's health challenges, he may not be to perform as a President. Remi with her experience as the First Lady to Lagos State for 8 years (1999-2007) and her experience in the Senate for 12 years she will assume the competence to act as a President. As for those looking forward to being Tinubu's CABAL, sorry is their name. Remi will defiantly not allow anybody to do that. So she too deserved a big congratulation for being an unofficial President of Nigeria for the next 4 years. I say 4 years only, so shall it be because nature will not allow Tinubu for a reelection and/or the other Candidates must have learned their mistake even from now. So the needful will be done by them in the next election (2027) for example, Obi will by now know that it's best for him and South East for him to aspire as a Vice President first. Secondly People like KWANKWASO will realize that it will not work for them to file-in more than one person from the North for Presidency election. Having all these corrected together with Tinubu's life long ambition to have been achieved - being a Nigerian President, he will willingly let another person take over the presidency. After all "EMI LOKON" desire must have been achieved. So forward ever as we patiently wait for the 4 years to come, while we the Masses pray to be alive to witness all these happen. MARK MY ANALYSIS AND LOOK FORWARD TO THAT.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by marshmonii: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Pastor Mrs Oluremi Tinubu (born 21 September 1960) is a Nigerian politician who served as the first lady of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007 and is currently a senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District at the Nigerian National Assembly. She is a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) political party and a Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

She and her husband reminds me of Claire and Frank Underwood of the American movie HOUSE OF CARDS.

All of us at Agbado FC Nairaland chapter are saying congratulations to you Ma, as you celebrate this well deserved victory with your darling Husband!

Tinubu will never smell presidency
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by DrMuzungu(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
I hope the history will forgive all those who voted a thief, drug baron and polithiefcian into the highest office in the nation.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Elliotwaveforec: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

They will always hate successful people.

They hate Buhari and he became president
They Tinubu now he is president elect
One should just pray for hatred from Igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.