Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria (66376 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
twilliamx:

Please do a video when you are doing death. Your pain I will enjoy

Your problem is that you dont understand spoken english.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by IbileIfe: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
It her turn to shine!
Let somebody shout HALLELUJAH!

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by debetmx(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Winch
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by DrMuzungu(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sterope:
When is NL going to ban accounts with tribalist usernames?

IMHO, People should grow thicker skin...

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by leisuretym: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:
The much despised lady.

Despite her accommodating nature, they still hate her like the ingrates that they are.

And still Refused to go back to their Okgwe and Aba

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by HighTableVoice: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

Believe in the house of shit?

I rather stick my dick in a blender

Binatone or Philips two of the best. Endeavor to make the best choice

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Littlefingerjp: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Pastor Mrs Oluremi Tinubu (born 21 September 1960) is a Nigerian politician who served as the first lady of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007 and is currently a senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District at the Nigerian National Assembly. She is a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) political party and a Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

She and her husband reminds me of Claire and Frank Underwood of the American movie HOUSE OF CARDS.

All of us at Agbado FC Nairaland chapter are saying congratulations to you Ma, as you celebrate this well deserved victory with your darling Husband!
A bad representation of A pastor..
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
As if they are celebrating better development in contraption.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by President2001(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
A slim fish that open her mouth and called Nigeria youth lazy youth
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bunch of cheats and riggers. Nobody can respect this so called office
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Almiron: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

That's why obembet started supporting Atiku, it's like she knew obi whom she liked was going to lose grin
that weyreh na serial loser

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
As e dey sweet us e dey pain them..... grin
Can see PrinceOfDefeat viewing the thread with corner eye😂😂😂😂😂😂

Told u guys not to compare her with OBIs wife as both of them nor be mate or Class for this life but una nor hear word.
😁😁😁😁

#Awonpepperdemgeng
You will eat the poop of a rabid horse if someone tells you that it will hurt an igbo person. I mean this literally not figuratively. If someone tells you that sitting your behind on a hot stove will harm an igbo person, you will gladly do it.

From your username to every single post you have ever posted on this forum, the tribalism bigotry and hate reeks. I’m also 100% certain that you don’t support the division of the country so that these people you despise so much can be away from you. Makes me question why.

I see you. I recognize your kind. Even a change in username can’t conceal your deep seething boiling hate. And no matter who “wins” the election, it won’t be enough for you. As long as you see an igbo person doing well, the bile in your heart will stir itself up again consuming you. You are the reason why you will never be happy. Keep Holding yourself bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
DrMuzungu:

🙄
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Throwback:
The much despised lady.

Despite her accommodating nature, they still hate her like the ingrates that they are.
she’s despised? By whom?

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by SlurUsername1: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
cococandy:

You will eat the poop of a rabid horse if someone tells you that it will hurt an igbo person. I mean this literally not figuratively. If someone tells you that sitting your behind on a hot stove will harm an igbo person, you will gladly do it.

From your username to every single post you have ever posted on this forum, the tribalism bigotry and hate reeks. I’m also 100% certain that you don’t support the division of the country so that these people you despise so much can be away from you. Makes me question why.

I see you. I recognize your kind. Even a change in username can’t conceal your deep seething boiling hate. And no matter who “wins” the election, it won’t be enough for you. As long as you see an igbo person doing well, the bile in your heart will stir itself up again consuming you. You are the reason why you will never be happy. Keep Holding yourself bondage.

Evening Newspaper I hear u grin

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Lama70(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

m

Please don't!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by twilliamx(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

Your problem is that you dont understand spoken english.
Am here to encourage you, "rather" is not enough. Be a Mr talk and do
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Evening Newspaper I hear u grin

Thank you for celebrating my old age with me. 🙏🏽

I pray you and the ones close to you get to be evening newspapers too. Hopefully you guys wish for that too. But I can’t speak for you 🤷🏽‍♀️

Maybe that’s not something you’re destined to be or have

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
U mean that senseless biafra/ipob mor0n @PrinceOfLagos grin grin grin grin
Yamiriflathead:
As e dey sweet us e dey pain them..... grin
Can see PrinceOfDefeat viewing the thread with corner eye😂😂😂😂😂😂

Told u guys not to compare her with OBIs wife as both of them nor be mate or Class for this life but una nor hear word.
😁😁😁😁

#Awonpepperdemgeng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
fuulish olofo biafra/ipob nonentity spotted below shocked shocked shocked shocked
clydecarson:

By the time she slaps your mo*ther like how she does to other women your eye go clear
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Dchampion65: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Dchampion65: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ibrahimmrfish:

Rubbish,women are with successful men cause the man is already successful,if he is homeless will she be with him.

Be calming down bros.
Anger, hatred are spiritual imprisonment.
Free yourself

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by SlurUsername1: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
cococandy:

Thank you for celebrating my old age with me. 🙏🏽

I pray you and the ones close to you get to be evening newspapers too. Hopefully you guys wish for that too. But I can’t speak for you 🤷🏽‍♀️

Maybe that’s not something you’re destined to be or have

I can see you have a crush on me.
Inasmuch as I can be very antagonistic to ibos online, I rarely turn down Fresh ibo pussy no matter how angry I am in real life.
Book a place and time so I can revive ur dying soul wif my Big black Yoruba gbola, by driving it deep into ur womb and watering your fountain of heavenly seeds so u can taste no more. wink cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lama70:
m

Please don't!

Apparently alot of people on this forum dont understand english.
I rather eat shit than accept that.

Meaning: i will not accept that. Not i will eat shit

No wonder people reason the way they do in nigeria
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Midehi3(f): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Is that all?
Does she know you? cheesy cheesy cheesy Ode!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by DrMuzungu(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
cococandy:
🙄

Did not mean to offend you!

But really... the great majority of those talking trash online would shut their gutter mouths when facing people in physical world, so why should anyone bother?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Sterope(f): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yeah, we can grow thicker skins for a lot of things. When we can, we shouldn't choose to grow thicker skin.

DrMuzungu:

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

I can see you have a crush on me.
Inasmuch as I can be very antagonistic to ibos online, I rarely turn down Fresh ibo pussy no matter how angry I am in real life.
Book a place and time so I can revive ur dying soul wif my Big black Yoruba gbola, by driving it deep into ur womb and watering your fountain of heavenly seeds so u can taste no more. wink cheesy tongue

And….bingo.

Like a true unthinking ape whose brain can’t function beyond sex and bigotry, the moment you saw a female moniker your first instinct was to age-shame and then resort to crude sexual assault fantasies. Imbecilez like you are littered everywhere on this forum. A dime a dozen. I can promise you that another one of your ilk would have made this exact comment in the same exact order. There’s only one brain cell shared between all of and it seems you are wearing it today.

Anyway I’m an old cargo. Evening newspaper.
I’m sure the right age woman for you has not even been born yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Because Online words fuel real life wars

The people saying things online might hide in real life but when the flames are fanned hard enough, it can ignite a fire that even people who don’t have online accounts can be burned from

DrMuzungu:

Did not mean to offend you!

But really... the great majority of those talking trash online would shut their gutter mouths when facing people in physical world, so why should anyone bother?

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by 2mch(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
engrpheleeks:

You uncouth demented fool, what's my business with how old their marriage is or how old their kids are? Do you know how old I am? I put it to you that you lack basic knowledge about the Christian faith. You are ignorant and it is not good for you. Locate any bible believing church around you and get yourself equipped with the principles of Christendom. You really need a good brain cos your reasoning is shallow.
You are so holy and judge everybody but curse like a demented ashawo. You are insane.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Pastor Mrs Oluremi Tinubu (born 21 September 1960) is a Nigerian politician who served as the first lady of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007 and is currently a senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District at the Nigerian National Assembly. She is a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) political party and a Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

She and her husband reminds me of Claire and Frank Underwood of the American movie HOUSE OF CARDS.

All of us at Agbado FC Nairaland chapter are saying congratulations to you Ma, as you celebrate this well deserved victory with your darling Husband!
She would surely be behelded indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.