Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi (22711 Views)

Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) / Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election / Emulate Jonathan, Congratulate Buhari, Tony Momoh Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by duduade: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Dele Alake you are indeed shameless
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by SlurUsername1: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

You people should be careful. Motl can play God. If Thiéfnubu thinkhe we use supreme court to retain himself, them he will die there. The voice of the people is the voice of God. No man can take honour to himself. Be warned.

Shut up flatheard
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Story.....
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Shut up flatheard
If Thiéfnubu continue to perpetrate himself or wants to buy the supreme court, God's anger will come upon him and his supporters including you. No man can play God or mock God. Galatians 6:7
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Reinaldo:
Criminals telling people to accept criminality lol

Bro, move away from the bitterness of the past and cleanse your mind of all impurities. This is a new dispensation. Pray that you prosper beyond your dreams during the next eight years. Your antagonism counts for nothing, because your voice is weak.
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by nograv: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Tribal:
Way to go! We did it! Congratulations to all Tribes in Nigeria that Genuinely Love Nigeria! And that truly Love and Respect all other Nigerian Tribes! kiss

Guy below don't be so childish, be matured pls. Tinubu is not a religious bigot, he chose Shetima because he knows that is the only way he would win, since Igbos refused to Re-Pay him with the Unprecedented Kindness that he showered on them as Southern brothers while he was Governor: he started allowing them to contest Political Positions and to hold few State Offices, even despite Paying their Children's School Fees including WAEC Fees throughout Lagos for his 8 Years, they still Rewarded him with Super-abundant Cancerous Hatred.

Now that he is President, his Focus is to make our Country great and respected among others in the World. We now have a Nation to make Great. No more Tribalism or Religious bigotry.

There is nothing to celebrate in a clearly rigged election

Tinubu has no mandate to rule and his appointment doesn't reflect the will of all Nigerians.

A very sad day for Nigerians and Africa as well cry
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by 010okoogar: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Emulation is what we are today , never again ! Justice must be prevail .
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by mildteddy(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Reinaldo:

They should keep wishing.
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by Sleekfingers: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2023
onez:
Youths should come out and fill the streets. No further election in this country

You must be a comedian. You said,.no further election.....I believe,.you know we are practicing democracy
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Reinaldo:

Use you're not getting those 700likes again
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by juman(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban.
The jagaban.
Mr. Jagaban.
President jagaban.
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by hush15: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2023
sat70:
It's time for us to unite and pray for a better Nigeria. Tinubu will perform. He's the man.

Jagaban

A house built on false foundation can never offer anything good. His presidency is based on a lie. This one like all others won't bring any succor to Nigerians.
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by Lightorder: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2023
USING BAD NEWS TO START PEOPLE'S NEW MONTH. MAY EVIL NEVER LEAVE YOUR FAMILIES, THOSE WHO SUPPORT EVIL
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by Favourchris(f): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
sat70:
It's time for us to unite and pray for a better Nigeria. Tinubu will perform. He's the man.

Jagaban

keep dreaming.... 2yrs down the line ... una go see watin una vote.... one thing is sure... skit makers don get constant content
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by luluosas(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Your rigged election? Let's meet in court
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by KINGS100(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2023
We don't Congratulate Yahoo boys for defrauding People.

Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by KPGGlobal: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Tribal:
Way to go! We did it! Congratulations to all Tribes in Nigeria that Genuinely Love Nigeria! And that truly Love and Respect all other Nigerian Tribes! kiss

Guy below don't be so childish, be matured pls. Tinubu is not a religious bigot, he chose Shetima because he knows that is the only way he would win, since Igbos refused to Re-Pay him with the Unprecedented Kindness that he showered on them as Southern brothers while he was Governor: he started allowing them to contest Political Positions and to hold few State Offices, even despite Paying their Children's School Fees including WAEC Fees throughout Lagos for his 8 Years, they still Rewarded him with Super-abundant Cancerous Hatred.

Now that he is President, his Focus is to make our Country great and respected among others in the World. We now have a Nation to make Great. No more Tribalism or Religious bigotry.

You did it with thugs and force

When people take up protests and fill the streets

I hope you will be happy

IF YOU SHED MY BLOOD

I HAVE ALL THE RIGHT TO RETALIATE
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by KPGGlobal: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
God will help you get the other 50% bro. You must japa from Nigeria.

I'm not happy at all with what is playing out. Just cane back from work, and switched on my TV, but all I see is nonsense being declared.

2.19 am here, and I can't even sleep. I weep for my country Nigeria.

Even if obi win

ITS a long way to go for Nigeria

I SOLD DOWN TO BABY BATH to leave Nigeria when I lost my daughter because NEPA Took light at the BEST CHILDREN HOSPITAL IN SURULERE!

Save

Sell

Leave

I promise you

YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT

I will do every single administrative work for free if you are coming to the UK (getting you offer letter, completing your visa application form etc)

If you are coming to the UK (coventry), I will pay one month rent for you alone! If you show me this comment!

Send me an email to kpgglobal21@gmail.com
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by KPGGlobal: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Pain is not a good thing
If i were you I'll japa to Ebonyi

You are quite divisive

A lot like you keep telling people to move to anambra move to Ebonyi

But you forget that tomorrow exists

When I see people suffer here in the UK and check their tribes

The whites are just doing to you what you are doing to others back home

Or what you support
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by Sammy5413(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2023
GEJ was weak and still weak, PO and Atiku ain't anything like him
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by ProphetM0hammad: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023
KPGGlobal:

You are quite divisive

A lot like you keep telling people to move to anambra move to Ebonyi

But you forget that tomorrow exists

When I see people suffer here in the UK and check their tribes

The whites are just doing to you what you are doing to others back home

Or what you support

Come to kano, the ibos live in fear and are always careful, some of them even dress like northerners.
But in Lagos, they misbehave all the time and even abuse their host.
They've passed a message with the presidential election and they will get a response soon
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by ProphetM0hammad: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Sammy5413:
GEJ was weak and still weak, PO and Atiku ain't anything like him
PO has accepted his defeat since Sunday
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by Sammy5413(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2023
This one still undermines PO. Check your records, well you don't have any records anyways. Ask around what happened in Anambra btw PO and Ngige
Never look down on a silent Lion cos it's hard to predict his next move. Tribunal loading when facts and figures are fully gathered!
ProphetM0hammad:

PO has accepted his defeat since Sunday
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by ProphetM0hammad: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Sammy5413:
This one still undermines PO. Check your records, well you don't have any records anyways. Ask around what happened in Anambra btw PO and Ngige
Never look down on a silent Lion cos it's hard to predict his next move. Tribunal loading when facts and figures are fully gathered!

Lol
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Read this thread for more of what happened in Anambra

That you think he will get same outcome on a national matter is delirious

Anambra is inconsequential, just a small state from a minority region, no one cares what happens there. This is a national affair, he even tired and took 3rd position
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by jaxxy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
apc has no moral right to tell anybody that.
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by Alcoron: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
APC are idiots, Tinubu who clearly lost the election should accept defeat.
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by Shampoo77: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Who emulate fools?
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by Olurondo: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi and Atiku Abibakar are bunch of sore losers. Instead of them to congratulate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, they have failed to do that.That shows how desperate and undemocratic these duo are,very selfish and mean individuals!!
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by Proudlyomonna: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
onez:
Youths should come out and fill the streets. No further election in this country

Pls make sure you don't come around my beautiful Owerri city the polity is quite tense now undecided
Obi had already made history and all Obidient wait for the next move.
We won the Aso Rock and Capital of Nigeria,has any Structureless Party of majority commoners ever achieved this??
Up Labour.
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by Proudlyomonna: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
onez:

Pls make sure you don't come around my beautiful Owerri city the polity is quite tense now undecided
Obi has already made history and all Obidient wait for the next move.
We won the Aso Rock and Capital of Nigeria,has any Structureless Party of majority commoners ever achieved this??
Up Labour.
Re: Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi by Selfmotivated: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Any election results announced after 24 hours from when voting ends is null and void

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours / Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Dino Melaye: I Dumped Saraki For Atiku Because Atiku Is A Great Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.