Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Worst Moment In Nigerian History. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Moment In Nigerian History. (172 Views)

Is Tinubu The Greatest Politician In Nigerian History? / Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History / Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Moment In Nigerian History. by gammarays1: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2023
INEC has finally concluded their scam elections and returned APC to power.
This is the first time a winner won't be celebrated because He wasn't the people's choice. It's really a sad day for concerned citizens living in this hell of a country.

However I want to state some facts for record purposes.

1. APC can't be in charge of this country: Tinubu may have been rigged in but He and his party is hated across the country. Plunging Nigeria into her worst moments and promising to continue, they have been rejected across the nation. From Lagos, Abuja, Osun, Kano, Kaduna down to the South. The people's will must prevail.

2. Those who took part of this wickedness must pay for it.
From INEC officials who took bribes to change the will of the people to the thugs and security officials that assisted, everyone of them must pay at the right time.

3. We still have zombies among us:
What will you call a set of humans who are happy with the evil that just occurred? You mean to tell me that despite suffering hell on Earth, inflation, ASUU strike, high fuel cost, insecurity and everything that occurred. Some people still had the mind to support this devilish people and still celebrate them. It shows their conscience are dead and they're just dead souls in human flesh. I refer to them as zombies because they prefer suffering to freedom.

4. I salute the courage of sincere Nigerians: Despite the intimidation of the government, true citizens came out in Mass to make their feelings known. I salute the Yorubas, Igbos, hausas, Ijaws, Ibibio and every other tribes that supported Labour party. It's not just about Peter Obi but the desire to deliver Nigeria from evil.

The battle between evil and good just took another dimension. We will not relent till we get what we want.

It has come to the moment we're waiting for. The citizens wishes will be granted no matter what it takes.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: Buhari Pledges Smooth Handover Of Power May 29 / Nigeria Decides - This Might Interest Someone Out There / Breaking News: INEC Present Certificate Of Return To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.