Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election (657 Views)

Yahaya Bello Will Face A Shocker In His Life - Muhammed Ali / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus / APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by Xpol: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Mine is Gov. Wike and how he managed to deliver Rivers for BAT.

You can tell us yours please:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by PureMe01: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Mine is Obi winning more than two states outside SouthEast as Reno Omockery boasted. Lagos and FCT including 3 Northern states

Obi won in SouthEast SouthSouth SouthWest and NorthCentral. Na em really shock me.

Even Reno's Atiku is still hiding grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2023
How obi take win Lagos and 6million plus in total vote

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by AndroBlaze: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Right now for me its Atiku wining in Osun State, my fellow brothers no try for their at all, they know this slot belongs to the South at this period- even if we quarrel today you don't disown your own like that, that is not the way we were raised, very un-Yorubalike.

Tinubu winning Benue without rigging is also a close second.

But both prove the term "all politics is local" true sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by OdogwuMoney6: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2023
I'm yet to see my true shocker. When I'll be shocked is when Nigerians let this day light robbery slide, that's when I'll be shocked... They have said it before that the only thing we can do is talk and make noise on social media after sometime, we move on. I want to see if that will truely happen, then I will know that this country is irredeemable and full of fool's....
I'll begin to plan how to leave this country even if it means stealing... Because all of us Na thieves, When our supposed incoming president have already set a standard of stealing and robbery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Shocking election i must say...

Obi really surprised me, many people don use hin name ride enta red and green chamber, no be moi-moi...

Senators losing their senate sit, A no-name beating the hell out of the big wigs all because of one Name, OBI...
That man deserve some accolades, even though hin no win, his name alone produced winners, diz guys will forever be grateful to that name...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by inoki247: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2023
How all the gladiators in power before all boast of delivering dere state buh las las all of dem lose El Rufai, Ganduje, Buhari loose him state too...

Obi really tried and also prove power is in the hand people and I just wish his supporters can be as cool as him this will always make Victory so easy for him more....
Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by Adeolaeniola(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2023
A party without structure won over 6 million votes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by DSC7: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2023
AndroBlaze:
Right now for me its Atiku wining in Osun State, my fellow brothers no try for their at all- even if we quarrel today you don't disown your own like that, that is not the way we were raised, very un-Yorubalike.

Osun indigenes never liked Tinubu, you can go there and confirm...

They mostly refer to him as Ole(thief)..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by AndroBlaze: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2023
DSC7:

Osun indigenes never liked Tinubu, you can go there and confirm...

They mostly refer to him as Ole(thief)..

I don't need to go anywhere sir, half of my family is from there.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by Hoist: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2023
inoki247:
How all the gladiators in power before all boast of delivering dere state buh las las all of dem lose El Rufai, Ganduje, Buhari loose him state too...

Obi really tried and also prove power is in the hand people and I just wish his supporters can be as cool as him this will always make Victory so easy for him more....

Being the LAMB that PO is, expect his supporters to be calm too. The picture will become clearer in the coming days that they were not what people tagged them to be. They were only passionate Nigerians yearning for a positive change. All you would see going forward would be people who has lost faith in their country.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by DSC7: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2023
AndroBlaze:

I don't need to go anywhere sir, half of my family is from there.

Ask them about Tinubu...
Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by enekwesylvia: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Mine is Obi's performance, he was the real shocker. I love how he trashed pdp more hahaha. I am happy power remains in south. It must nt revolve around North all the time. Lastly congrats to Tinubu may ur tenure favour us all.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by inoki247: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Hoist:

Being the LAMB that PO is, expect his supporters to be calm too. The picture will become clearer in the coming days that they were not what people tagged them to be. They were only passionate Nigerians yearning for a positive change. All you would see going forward would be people who has lost faith in their country.

I think doz online abuse and people not able to av contrary opinion that he has cautioned his supporters to stop doing severally really av an effect on him...

At least his supporters should allow him do his thing is own way...
Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by helinues: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Honestly, Wike performed magic in Rivers state.

What I am yet to understand is why are people who once benefitted from Wike tactics crying now just because it's against them?

Indeed, hypocrisy stinks

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by Tunechi5(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2023
How apc manage to win benue

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by stanluiz(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Obi winning in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by Xpol: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2023
enekwesylvia:
Mine is Obi's performance, he was the real shocker. I love how he trashed pdp more hahaha. I am happy power remains in south. It must nt revolve around North all the time. Lastly congrats to Tinubu may ur tenure favour us all.
Obi really tried and what really helped him that much was that many people are tired of APC and PDP so they need other alternatives of which he's the most popular of the alternatives.

Not that he's a saint or messiah as many portrayed him to be.

This present Nigeria will even be hard for an Angel to transform. So I don't deceive myself thinking when a particular person wins Nigeria will turn a paradise.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by AndroBlaze: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
DSC7:

Ask them about Tinubu...

There is nothing special to ask them, they don't know him more than Lagosians.

To be fair to Osun, Ogun state has been doing the same thing when it come to Obasanjo sha, but they have more valid reasons to treat him that way.

Worse comes to worst Osun should have voted LP rather than cheat the South again, extremely wrong, though its my personal opinion
Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by Bahamas95(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
The shocker am expecting is still on the way, I knew from day1 that the election won't be free and fair.

I will be shocked if Shettima doesn't try something funny, I don't just trust that man. Wickedness is hovering around him, if he can prove me wrong that he doesn't have hidden/wicked agenda that would be a shocker.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by Xpol: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2023
PureMe01:
Mine is Obi winning more than two states outside SouthEast as Reno Omockery boasted. Lagos and FCT including 3 Northern states

Obi won in SouthEast SouthSouth SouthWest and NorthCentral. Na em really shock me.

Even Reno's Atiku is still hiding grin
That Lagos own too shocked me but Rivers carries the highest voltage. It could only be a magic not a miracle
Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by EDUECO(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2023
My biggest shock is that crime(electoral criminality) pays
Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by EDUECO(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
I'm yet to see my true shocker. When I'll be shocked is when Nigerians let this day light robbery slide, that's when I'll be shocked... They have said it before that the only thing we can do is talk and make noise on social media after sometime, we move on. I want top see if that will truely happen, then I will know that this country is irredeemable and full of fool's....
I'll begin to plan how to leave this country even if it means stealing... Because all of us Na thieves, When our supposed incoming president have already set a standard of stealing and robbery.
My brother I dey feel you.

Crime is now a virtue in Nigeria.

So,tell me why the youths should be hard working?
Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by Efuaye(m): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2023
I am surprised that the three major candidates won 12 states each.

That the winner won with only 8m votes and that only 26m out 92m registered voters were accredited, considering that APC said that they have 40m registered party members!
Where were the voters?

INEC has a lot to tell us about the figures in their voters register!
Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by Legal001: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2023
My biggest shock is how Tinubu who claims to build Lagos state did not win Lagos state but won massively in Rivers state where he did not even mould one block

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by enekwesylvia: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Xpol:
Obi really tried and what really helped him that much was that many people are tired of APC and PDP so they need other alternatives of which he's the most popular of the alternatives.

Not that he's a saint or messiah as many portrayed him to be.

This present Nigeria will even be hard for an Angel to transform. So I don't receive myself thinking when a particular person wins Nigeria will turn a paradise.
you are right. My own is that they should release cash in the country cos people ar suffering ooo
Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by Xpol: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
KillSars:
Shocking election i must say...

Obi really surprised me, many people don use hin name ride enta red and green chamber, no be moi-moi...

Senators losing their senate sit, A no-name beating the hell out of the big wigs all because of one Name, OBI...
That man deserve some accolades, even though hin no win, his name alone produced winners, diz guys will forever be grateful to that name...
God really used Obi for those people, in their mind it was like let me just test this thing Jo and I'm sure they didn't even spend much.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election by Xpol: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
inoki247:

Yes the election shows power belongs to the people especially in Lagos and the big K states.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Senators And House Of Reps Elect Does Labour Party Have Yet? / The BIGGEST Win For Me As An Igbo Man In This Election / Tinubu On INEC Register Is Nigerian Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.