Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect (96597 Views)

Governor Sanwoolu Gives First Speech After Election Victory / Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by maasoap(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:
And he starts, this is someone who is supposed to be a unifier, a bridge builder and an examplary leader, he hasn't even been sworn in yet, people who support Tinubu don't know the damage they are doing...

Would Peter Obi say the same even Atiku will not even say this....
Tinubu should make up with Dino who mocked him and you laughed? Not done, Dino wanted to truncate democracy, forgetting the amount of resources that went into this election. He deserves to be put on trial so that this kind madness and selfishness can stop.
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Brendaniel: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
maasoap:

Tinubu should make up with Dino who mocked him and you laughed? Not done, Dino wanted to truncate democracy, forgetting the amount of resources that went into this election. He deserves to be put on trial so that this kind madness and selfishness can stop.

No amount of money is too much to get justice for over 200 million people, the amount of money Nigeria will lose not doing that will be way more than the amount that will be used to conduct another free and fair election or giving the right winner his mandate....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Scarcity234: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
Like seriously there’s one thing very annoying about obi supporters n if they aren’t careful it might put some of them in trouble

Coward, nobody is getting into any trouble.
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by virginchaser(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:
And he starts, this is someone who is supposed to be a unifier, a bridge builder and an examplary leader, he hasn't even been sworn in yet, people who support Tinubu don't know the damage they are doing...

Go and watch several video epic where Dino was making fun of Tinubu and go further to harassed his wife. Tell me how many men can stay cool with that?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by ufotunang: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lightorder:
president ELECT. MKO Abiola was one.
Don’t jump the gun
...so you want to say that he will not be sworn in as president on May 29th abi ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Brendaniel: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
virginchaser:

Go and watch several video epic where Dino was making fun of Tinubu and go further to harassed his wife. Tell me how many men can stay cool with that?

Would Osinbajo call him a gorilla for that?
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by virginchaser(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Would Osinbajo call him a gorilla for that?

I didn't mention Prof o. I assumed he referred to SDM.
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Brendaniel: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
virginchaser:

I didn't mention Prof o. I assumed he referred to SDM.

That is what I am telling you, if Osinbajo were in the shoes of Jagaban, would he call Dino a gorrila?
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by ProfOkai: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
One of the saddest day in Nigeria's history.
Tinubu did not win election. What he won is a monumental fraud.
Vision without integrity is a recipe for calamity.

He will not be President of our nation.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by yeman1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:

How ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Joey4321: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Being the most credible among is fans is inconsequential

I get you
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by AFONJACOW(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Very soon he will start insulting urchins for being too lazy by then it will be too late for them to realise the mischief They forced on us... This 4yrs is going to be bumpy.... Kwankwasor should now know obi is 200 times popular than him , kano alone can not make him president .. let him mellow his ego and vice obi in 2027 am pretty certain they can unseat him comfortably meanwhile let urchins enjoy their few moments
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by AFONJACOW(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
This 4yrs is going to be sweet oooo walihi this comedian will keep us busy for the rest of his tenure
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Elibaba1: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
Like seriously there’s one thing very annoying about obi supporters n if they aren’t careful it might put some of them in trouble

It’s like they have all been programmed to believe tinubu is coming to kill them, that’s what u hear from them in different places they talk.

Two annoying scenarios have happened here today

The first one
Imagine we all went to eat at a restaurant, 3 men were talking about election on a table n from their conversation u know they are friends n they had election bet, 2 was supporting tinubu n one peter obi, they we’re having their discussion without insulting anyone.

One girl on another table that doesn’t know them n they don’t know him just said “na u go suffer am”……..na so one man from d 3 guys just stood up n told the girl

I have been a millionaire in my 20’s n now I am approaching 50, I am d ceo of this n that n I have this n this n I have never been a politician so what’s your problem. The man was so annoyed that it took d intervention of people there to calm him down, the lady couldn’t even wait to finish her food before she left………even d man supporting Peter obi among d 3 friends was angry but he just had to caution himself

Same thing happened here not quite long, d same line of “na u go suffer am” is the same thing this girl dropped when she’s doesn’t even know d people discussing

It’s highly annoying

Imagine another one saying here that Igbo man will go back to his business or work after election, so na other tribes no get work or business?

These people are highly annoying

It’s like they are intentionally looking for ways to get people angry

Shettima is coming to kill . He did it with his Bokoharam boys. Tinubu might not be spared. Shettima is an evil man!
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by AFONJACOW(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
This 4yrs is going to be sweet oooo walihi this comedian will keep us busy for the rest of his tenure... see as he's shaking... is he drunk
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by blowjohn(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Is this what Peter Obi, Osinbajo or even Atiku would say?

Didn't Peter obi also attack Dino melaye on live TV during one of the debates?
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Godwin4444: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Elibaba1:

Shettima is coming to kill . He did it with his Bokoharam boys. Tinubu might not be spared. Shettima is an evil man!
thats what your pastor told u right?

D same pastor that told u Tinubu will not become president
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

You said nothing....

Your problem
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Cromagnon: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

When you were insulting him e de sweet una
Now e reach you de find unity
Thunder faya that unity
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Brendaniel: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cromagnon:

When you were insulting him e de sweet una
Now e reach you de find unity
Thunder faya that unity

What is this one saying again....
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Brendaniel: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
blowjohn:

Didn't Peter obi also attack Dino melaye on live TV during one of the debates?

He did not abuse him....
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Bigbom: 12:04am On Mar 02, 2023
First, I congratulate Nigerians for another successful transition through an election. I also congratulate Nigerians yet again for the choice of leader God gave us. I have been worried so much about the election praying that asiwaju should win. As an optimist I have strong faith that God has answered our prayers by giving us asiwaju. I know this will generate controversies but I don't care. I don't want him to die without Nigeria benefitting from his enormous talents like awolowo. Obi has the future but there is need for someone like jagaban who can step on toes so that someone like obi could have it easy. Nigeria is a very difficult terrain. God bless Nigeria immensely.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Skeduw20(m): 12:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Godwin4444:

It’s like they have all been programmed to believe tinubu is coming to kill them, that’s what u hear from them in different places they talk.

The first one
Imagine we all went to eat at a restaurant, 3 men were talking about election on a table n from their conversation u know they are friends n they had election bet, 2 was supporting tinubu n one peter obi, they we’re having their discussion without insulting anyone.

One girl on another table that doesn’t know them n they don’t know him just said “na u go suffer am”……..na so one man from d 3 guys just stood up n told the girl

I have been a millionaire in my 20’s n now I am approaching 50, I am d ceo of this n that n I have this n this n I have never been a politician so what’s your problem. The man was so annoyed that it took d intervention of people there to calm him down, the lady couldn’t even wait to finish her food before she left………even d man supporting Peter obi among d 3 friends was angry but he just had to caution himself

Same thing happened here not quite long, d same line of “na u go suffer am” is the same thing this girl dropped when she’s doesn’t even know d people discussing

It’s highly annoying

Imagine another one saying here that Igbo man will go back to his business or work after election, so na other tribes no get work or business?

Yeah! You are very right and that shows how senseless they are... How would thousands of ppl thinking wrongly
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Shaev7(m): 1:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Godwin4444:

The first one

It’s highly annoying

You have a point, unfortunately, this did not start today. POLITICIANS CAUSED IT!
Nigeria is a marginalised country.
It's either your tribe or nothing, your religion or no one else.
You are not far from it. Just that, you know better ways to handle and manage it.
We are victims of this.
Anyways you can preach peace, please do. Else, my advice is, ignore. Nobody will hear you or want to to understand this you wrote you here. We are deep rooted by tribal differences.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by youngreezy(m): 1:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Godwin4444:

The first one

It’s highly annoying

the way una dey talk sometimes dey marvel me oooo,so because he's a millionaire since 20 means if Tinubu govt dey bad e bo go affect am?abi em no go suffer am too??psquare,tundednut and the rest wey dey campaign against am dem bo be millionaires?Mr man it's all about changing govt,apc brought suffering to Nigerians,e touch the so called rich people too....compare apc tenure to pdp tenure bro,you go notice big difference...so for those guys wey see the hardship wey apc bring, still dey support apc?na dem go suffer am wether rich or not ...and mind you, I'm not obidient,my own na make apc comot...shikena
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Cromagnon: 3:56am On Mar 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

What is this one saying again....
as e de sweet us e dey pain you 😂😂😂🤣😂😅🤣😅😂🤣
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by riddo2(m): 4:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

you're deluding yourself
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by blowjohn(m): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

He did not abuse him....

He pointed fingers and lost his cool.

Is that hiw a president wud behave.

Am team obi.

But I like fairness in criticism.

People like Dino Melaye need to be insulted back in their own coin. This is politics.
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by virginchaser(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

That is what I am telling you, if Osinbajo were in the shoes of Jagaban, would he call Dino a gorrila?

Nope. They have different back ground.
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by 77up(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dino is truly gorilla🦍
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Brendaniel: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
blowjohn:

He pointed fingers and lost his cool.

Is that hiw a president wud behave.

Am team obi.

But I like fairness in criticism.

People like Dino Melaye need to be insulted back in their own coin. This is politics.

There is nothing wrong in pointing finger and there in nothing wrong in addressing an issue when it is necessary, but the choice of words asa leader matters a lot, Tinubu did no wrong in addressing Dino but his choice of words are very poor coming from a leader who wants to be president, Your choice of words as a leader will show the type of leadership you will offer...
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by rafcrown(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Massiveglory:

If I am sponsored by anyone on the face of the earth, it will be well with you.

But if I am not sponsored, you will be consumed in the coming revolution and calamity.
BACK TO SENDER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.