Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect (96604 Views)

Governor Sanwoolu Gives First Speech After Election Victory / Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2023
SirVintageCock:
Not yet sworn in but the name callings and gaslighting has started.

Buhari and Osinbajo better be cooking up something as I do not believe this is the best exit gift they can offer Nigerians.
What da Bleep!!
u r a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Mufasa27(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Jestin:

Shut up..you will be the one to cry for 8yrs. For a quick clarification, I am a red passport holder and have been residing in UK since 2010. Enjoy ur walking corpse mumu
Go chop your red passport, we do not give a f***k... Go dey wash your corpse we do not need you here, Mr mortuary attendant...

Eni shorire šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:
And he starts, this is someone who is supposed to be a unifier, a bridge builder and an examplary leader, he hasn't even been sworn in yet, people who support Tinubu don't know the damage they are doing...

Would Peter Obi say the same even Atiku will not even say this....
peter obi is a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Is it your farder or morda that is mad and stewpid ? Which of them ? Anuohia
Godwin4444:
Like seriously thereā€™s one thing very annoying about obi supporters n if they arenā€™t careful it might put some of them in trouble

Itā€™s like they have all been programmed to believe tinubu is coming to kill them, thatā€™s what u hear from them in different places they talk.

Two annoying scenarios have happened here today

The first one
Imagine we all went to eat at a restaurant, 3 men were talking about election on a table n from their conversation u know they are friends n they had election bet, 2 was supporting tinubu n one peter obi, they weā€™re having their discussion without insulting anyone.

One girl on another table that doesnā€™t know them n they donā€™t know him just said ā€œna u go suffer amā€ā€¦ā€¦..na so one man from d 3 guys just stood up n told the girl

I have been a millionaire in my 20ā€™s n now I am approaching 50, I am d ceo of this n that n I have this n this n I have never been a politician so whatā€™s your problem. The man was so annoyed that it took d intervention of people there to calm him down, the lady couldnā€™t even wait to finish her food before she leftā€¦ā€¦ā€¦even d man supporting Peter obi among d 3 friends was angry but he just had to caution himself

Same thing happened here not quite long, d same line of ā€œna u go suffer amā€ is the same thing this girl dropped when sheā€™s doesnā€™t even know d people discussing

Itā€™s highly annoying

Imagine another one saying here that Igbo man will go back to his business or work after election, so na other tribes no get work or business?

These people are highly annoying

Itā€™s like they are intentionally looking for ways to get people angry
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by OmegaAutos: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria will be on comedy spree shortly

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Mufasa27:

Go chop your red passport, we do not give a f***k... Go dey wash your corpse we do not need you here, Mr mortuary attendant...

Eni shorire šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
you think by speaking Yoruba you're validated ?

You're a conman and an urchin..

Sorry ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2023
oponu. wetin kee ur papa wey u dey cry shocked shocked
Jestin:
See Una next president
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by highchief1: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu winner of Nigeriaā€™s presidential election has thrown a shade at Dino Melaye during his first speech as President-elect.

Tinubu who was appraising his team member, called Dino Melaye a Let-out Gorilla for the Senatorā€™s actions at the collation center. He thanked the team member, Babatunde Ogaga for how he handled Senator Dino during the Senatorā€™s outburst.

Bola Tinubu Shades Dino Melaye In His First Speech As President-elect if Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7XySEY03ls
gorila is even good.Dino is a duza

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Talawaka: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Halopy:
That's unpresidential. In your first speech? Although he has been insulting people all along, always bullying those with opposing views. The same thing he did throughout his campaigns, always believing he is better than everyone else. He orchestrated the arsons against Igbos in Lagos. That's pride and God resist the proud.

I could not agree more.
Tinubu's is going to have to curb his proclivity for uncouth language, as much responsibility comes with this great office.

He would do well to take a few lessons in decorum from Jubril El Sudani, our one-time deceased but resurrected (cloned) President cool

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by toneroforever(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Oblongata:
Asiwaju giving them wotowoto. Dem no born Dino well to reply... grin

Y'all supporting Tinubu r not different from him. Thugs with no finesse.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Chuksyno(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2023
fredoooooo:

Do ya worst grin
Children of hates. Just because of tribalism and hates, you guys impose dangerous virus to yourselves. Goats!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Dottormentor: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2023
If truely they named you come out and say that nonsense in front of police if u will not deniile.
Ashiere
Massiveglory:
One of the saddest day in Nigeria's history.
Tinubu did not win election. What he won is a fraud.
He will not be President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by zinaunreal(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
Like seriously thereā€™s one thing very annoying about obi supporters n if they arenā€™t careful it might put some of them in trouble

Itā€™s like they have all been programmed to believe tinubu is coming to kill them, thatā€™s what u hear from them in different places they talk.

The first one
Imagine we all went to eat at a restaurant, 3 men were talking about election on a table n from their conversation u know they are friends n they had election bet, 2 was supporting tinubu n one peter obi, they weā€™re having their discussion without insulting anyone.

One girl on another table that doesnā€™t know them n they donā€™t know him just said ā€œna u go suffer amā€ā€¦ā€¦..na so one man from d 3 guys just stood up n told the girl

I have been a millionaire in my 20ā€™s n now I am approaching 50, I am d ceo of this n that n I have this n this n I have never been a politician so whatā€™s your problem. The man was so annoyed that it took d intervention of people there to calm him down, the lady couldnā€™t even wait to finish her food before she leftā€¦ā€¦ā€¦even d man supporting Peter obi among d 3 friends was angry but he just had to caution himself

Same thing happened here not quite long, d same line of ā€œna u go suffer amā€ is the same thing this girl dropped when sheā€™s doesnā€™t even know d people discussing

Itā€™s highly annoying

Imagine another one saying here that Igbo man will go back to his business or work after election, so na other tribes no get work or business?

Shut your wide stinking aimless mouth

I've been a millionaire since my 20s who gives a damn about your funds. You have a rigid mindset and that's why your age mate can't be president of this country

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Not yet uhuru

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Mufasa27(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
you think by speaking Yoruba you're validated ?

You're a conman and an urchin..

Sorry ass
A proud urchin bruv, I wouldn't wanna waste my time with a 3rd class citizen.... šŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Exceed15: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Oblongata:
Asiwaju giving them wotowoto. Dem no born Dino well to reply... grin

Na democracy o.. he can reply him. Tinubu called GEJ more despicable names

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by mickyeddi(m): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2023
This county have gone to the dogs....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Mufasa27:

A proud urchin bruv, I wouldn't wanna waste my time with a 3rd class citizen.... šŸ˜‚
is it your farda or.morda that is 3rd class ? Which of them
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by casualobserver: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu should restrain himself if he wants to have peace during his tenure. You have won, if you canā€™t be magnanimous, at least ignore them.

Let Tinubu understand this, you have won but you are not immune from criticism from those of us who put you there.

The job ahead of you is so gargantuan you shouldnā€™t have time for street fights.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by BeanX(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa.....Dino own don finish........The way the mad man was mocking Tinubu's senility,one would have thought that the PDP must had won the presidency already....

But.

But na how Wike take wicked finish still dey surprise me grin
He's not called Wicked Wike for nothing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by devopsengr: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2023
If another person without certificate come out I will vote āœ…āœ…

We die here šŸ˜
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Mufasa27(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
is it your farda or.morda that is 3rd class ? Which of them
Odeh, I'm talking about Ojukwu and his people
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by excel101(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
The fraud star would be your presido in the next 4yrs
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Godwin4444:

The first one

Itā€™s highly annoying

Yes na una go suffer am die on top suffer for another 8 years
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Amaggedon: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Godwin4444:

The first one

Itā€™s highly annoying

Top spreading propaganda against Obi supporters please . The election has been rigged in favour of Tinubu so rest please

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by SmartGadgetz: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2023
assholemods:

May your sadness continue!

You gloat in wickedness. You reap what you sow. I'm sorry for your people that would partake in the consequences of your actions.
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Sukkyy2010: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:
And he starts, this is someone who is supposed to be a unifier, a bridge builder and an examplary leader, he hasn't even beeb sworn in yet, people who support Tinubu don't know the damage they are doing...

I'm not Tinubu supporter but I'll like to highlight a fact regards to this your submission. It normal that Tinubu react to Dino, he even present that in a cool manner. Dino is a political Bigot you'll agree with me if you're accustomed to Dino uses of Words expecially toward Tinubu. With the highly despicable manner by which Dino had humiliated and emotionally assault Tinubu verbally and despite all that this is the only way Tinubu finally reacted to his enemity then I commend Tinubu for his maturity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by omowumi9: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Nothing we can do to change the outcome. If Obi or Atiku had won, some people would be happy while some would not. Just like nothing can be done to change the narrative now, nothing would have been possible to change the story. Let's pray and give hime our support. It can't be yours or mine everytime. Sometime we lose and sometime we win . He is the president elect and soon will be sworn in as the president. It's over. Let's rally round and make Nigeria our dream country. The support you would have given to your preferd candidate is all I ask for. Nigeria is bigger than anyone. Thank you

Brendaniel:
And he starts, this is someone who is supposed to be a unifier, a bridge builder and an examplary leader, he hasn't even been sworn in yet, people who support Tinubu don't know the damage they are doing...

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by Olohunofero: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:

Just continue crying
Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by legallysly: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Mufasa27:
I used to tell me friends back then that dino and haruna had something in common , for those people who have been to the zoological garden Ibadan you would know who haruna wasšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

RIP Haruna šŸ˜‚

Yes o.

I first visited UI Zoo in 1989.

Haruna and Imade.

I hear Imade is gone too.šŸ˜¢

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by jidobaba(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2023
SirVintageCock:
Not yet sworn in but the name callings and gaslighting has started.

Buhari and Osinbajo better be cooking up something as I do not believe this is the best exit gift they can offer Nigerians.
What da Bleep!!

Re: Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect by bigiyaro(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Yes o, na so, being mad no be the main problem o, na d trekking be the main wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.